Chapter 7 – Academy Prep Part 2 (R-18)
107 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
By everyone I meant the twins and Alice

“Who will start master?” Erin asked.

“Alice Should start.” I responded.

“How will you be having me master? Like this?” she said shyly while lying down on her back, “Or like this?” she said flipping herself over onto her forearms and knees, ass raised high into the air.

“like that Alice” I said.

“Good, I want you to take me like a bitch in heat” she said excitedly.

“Ok then let’s start. Erin a little help dear” I said.

“I would love to master” Erin said as she shifted with me as I reached for Alice’s collar getting directly behind Alice. When I had finally gotten to the chain erring grabbed my cock and guided it to the opening of Alice’s pussy. I slowly thrust into her I got about halfway then realized I wasn’t going in further I looked down to see what the problem was, I saw that Erin still hadn’t let go, I looked at her she then giggled and let go. I then pushed fully into Alice unobstructed.

I started to slowly pullout halfway then thrust back in while pulling back on her chain. I slowly started to pick up speed as her moans grew louder. Awkwardly, Erin was still clinging to my back the twins were huddled together watching with great interest at the ongoing display.

Then I heard a loud smack I looked around for the source then saw a red handprint starting to show on Alice’s ass and Erin’s giggling while saying “I had a feeling you liked pain. You masochist mutt.” Erin then said very loudly “if any of you ladies in his harem have any specific kinks that you want master to do with you. You will come to me to talk about them and then I will try to make them happen. No judging as you have yet to see the depths of my depravity.”

I froze, I had come to term with Erin’s deep submissive desire already but there was more oh god I’m screwed I thought.

I started to continue with Alice with Erin whispering what I needed to do to make it better for Alice. Thus, I pushed Alice’s face deep into the covers with each thrust slapping my pelvis into her ass with a lot of force she started to shake her moaning muffled by the bed pushed into her face. Alice still shaking with pleasure I continued until I felt I was about to cum I pulled out halfway and with one final thrust I pumped my seed deep within Alice. I pulled out of Alice and let go of her as she collapsed on the bed my seed flowing out of her onto the sheets.

I laid back tired from all the energy I just expended on Alice. Erin then told Zoe and Lixi “look at all of that seed going to waste change that.”

Zoe and Lixi looked all too eager to comply liking their lips hungerly. Zoe then took my cock in her hands and started lick it gingerly. Lixi on the other hand started to lap up anything that came out of her pussy.

Erin whispered into my ear “these two enjoy your scent and taste.”

Having cleaned my member up Zoe continued to play with it in her mouth until it was erect again. She then straddled my waist and lowered herself down onto my cock. She then proceeded to ride me with a lot of vigor. Lixi having cleaned Alice out crawled up by my chest and just buried her face into it sniffing loudly.

When I finished inside of Zoe I pulled out and got on my knees I told Lixi to clean her sister while I fucked her. Lixi all to eager started immediately I was a gentile with Lixi as I was with Alice at the start. When I finally finished in Lixi I told Zoe to clean her sister. I fell asleep with the twins still liking each other’s pussies.

A Couple of Months Later

I woke up to my new typical morning routine, Lixi and Zoe giving me a double morning blowjob, two of the slave maids stood at the side of the bed holding my clothes for the day. In my rooms none of the slaves are allowed to wear clothes, Erin ordered this to instill that they have no modesty in front of their god. Erin has made great strides in her brainwashing techniques; the dark elf Maya has become fully enthralled and completely loyal.

Maya had taken the city with ruthless efficiency no one even thought about committing a crime in the city and surrounding area without her approval. Her second was this hulking goliath named Rock he was brainwashed at the gang headquarters in the cities slums it looked like a normal building from the outside, but the inside had a hidden entrance to an underground compound that had everything including a tunnel to my room complex. This was all built using a rouge mage, magic is useless in combat, but it is highly effective for other things like building, food production, mining, sailing and travel. With magics high potential for wealth it is tightly controlled by the mage’s guild in Winmore, other kingdoms can be more liberal on the control of magic. This rouge mage didn’t know how thongs worked here and was labeled a rouge by the guild; Erin ordered Maya to covertly hire him for the job the after it was done to capture him for interrogation. Erin then interrogated him for all his magical knowledge thus we had gained the ability to produce our own mages then killed him and handed him over to the guild for a good payday. Erin then tested everyone for magical potential but nobody on had was up to snuff. She was forced to scour the slave market for weeks until she found a slave that was a female human aged 18. The girl’s face was heavily scared on one half from a fire that she had accidently started with her magic. The mage guild regularly bought slaves with potential, but they had to be perfect looking, the guild cared about the looks of their mages.

This girl named Ava came into her own after we had trained her, she became just as ruthless and sadistic as Erin. Erin was so happy with her clone. Ava had a lot of magical potential and skill she went through lessons at a blinding pace because of her potential Erin pushed her to specialize in the spatial magics. Ava quickly mastered the skills required to make things larger inside then they appear from the outside whether it be bags or rooms in the keep. Ava then had the idea to take a carriage and make it much bigger on the inside and put illusions on the doors and windows to make it appear normal. She spent weeks on this and when it was done the inside was like a mobile manner room complex with a sitting room, a bedroom, a fully functional bathroom and a small working kitchen.

My parents had noticed the change in the criminal world like any good nobles should, but Erin told them that it was us and that by controlling the underworld there would be less crimes with victims which was true murders, theft and banditry were down to almost nothing. She also explained that with this tax revenue would go up because merchants see this as a safe place to do business and the underworld is also paying its tax in a way. My parents ever the skeptics to Erin’s plans then asked what the underworld was doing instead of banditry and thieving. Well, you know all those goods the king has outlawed because they threaten his monopoly on them. We buy them cheaply outside the kingdom and smuggle them into the kingdom to sell too merchants cheaper then the ones they can get from the king we mandate that they still buy the same quantities from the king so that no one is suspicious that the supply is higher than they think to keep prices at the same level. My father then asked how much is being made to his surprise Erin pulled out a small coin purse and turned it upside down a pile of around 10 thousand coins fell out. She then showed three more of these bags to my father’s shock. He then told Erin to make sure that the family couldn’t be linked to this to which she explained that the only thing in this city was the headquarters. With that over we started the weeklong journey to the capital.

2