Rush 0
38 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

rush 0: Prologue

"hummm, these benches destroyed my back" (???)

Said Eros stretching after getting off the train in New York, Eros * was a descendant of a Greek father and a Brazilian mother which blessed him with a tall physique of 1.77, but many years of his reclusive and unhealthy lifestyle left him pudgy.

"Man if you want comfort take a plane" (???)

Said his friend Alessio who had just disembarked, Alessio was his friend since childhood he was a little short, about 1.55 but unlike Eros who was a
a recluse, he loved exercise and therefore had an excessive muscular physique.

"Are the two ladys going to talk there all day or are we going to the convention?" (???)

Asked the third person to get off the train,his name is Jackson, he had an average height of 1.66, and unlike his friends he didn't have such extreme habits so his physique was very common and balanced.
As it was said, the three traveled from Brazil to the USA just for a convention that was very popular recently, it was called "Another World" or just Awld for short, this convention was basically the dreamland of every otaku, nerd and recluse on the face of the earth!

"So let's go, you sissies" (Alessio)

The group then called a taxi without delay and pointed the address to the driver, barely able to stand still by the excitement generated by Awld, the group quickly
disembarked in its destiny, which seemed magical and of another world as the name promised: the entrance was full of people of all ages wearing cosplay and they walked without stopping
at a steady pace which left the observers in a certain trance.

"let's enters guys !!!" (Eros)

The first to recover was Eros who immediately ran like an addict who saw drugs after a long time of abstinence, and soon he was followed by the others. Awld did as promised since they have the most recent games and with no release dates to the action figures of rare editions that would become the star of the collection of any good otaku.
In the midst of this organized chaos Eros and his friends went shopping and went with everything, from games to anime and from anime to manga, so much that they lost their time and when they noticed the sky was already getting dark, it was then that with much reluctance they decided go to the hotel.When they was lefting the three of them took their first steps out of the Awld and a strange circle appeared under Jackson's feet.

"Wow these lights are very well done, how they made to be so realistic?" (Jackson)

The light coming from the circle then started to get stronger and stronger and Jackson's face darkened when he found that he couldn't move even a muscle. Eros, who was initially curious, had a bad feeling and realized something was wrong.

"Help! Damn it, I can't move!" (Jackson)

Eros and Alessio immediately tried to push Jackson out of the circle, but then a huge space crack opened up and swallowed the three of them in! Eros tried to resist the huge dizziness that attacked him and look around, and his face darkened as he saw that in a space that was entirely made of darkness except for the place they were in, it was a path made of light that transported them with tremendous speed. But even that tiny source of light was rapidly darkening and starting to crack at an overwhelming speed.

"Damn, the mana consumption to maintain the space passage is much greater than we imagined, we don't think that someone else would forcefully enter the circle! Urgh." (????)

As soon as the voice said that ,the passage of light began to disappear and at the end there was a crack like the one that swallowed them, but then a part of the passage of light broke beside Alessio and his eyes immediately closed. He was almost thrown out of the passage he closed his eyes tightly. thinking it was the end, but a hand gripped him tightly and he opened his eyes, it was Eros who threw him back into the passage as he fell into the darkness.

"Erooosssssss" (Alessio, Jackson)

"O fuckyyyyyyyyyy." (Eros)

Eros started to regret his decision and panic, but then he remembered all the good times he had with his friends.

"Ugh, there's nothing to do so it was a good life". (Eros)

When he was already surrendering to his destination, a crack opened in front of him and swallowed him.

(end of prologue)
1 * the name Eros is really greek

2