Chapter 27- Donna X Jun-Seo
386 6 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Monday, Eight am 
  
Ko walked up the steps to Bad Tara’s Kung Fu studio in Chinatown. According to Rica’s note his mission for the day was to drive boss Kitty around and guard her as an odd job. But as he ascended the staircase he noted the heavy guard presence as ten or more goons hung around the first and middle floors in the small studio building. 
  
Everyone’s prepped for war, Ko thought as the mostly black, brown, and Asian brute men eyed him as he entered the space. But when he peeked in the back office a surprising sight met him. 
  
“Eh? Gun Kae? Ko yelled out to the Han clan soldier standing in Tara’s back office. The big man turned with a grim face to nod at him. Ko stepped into the office and asked in English, “What are you doing here?” 
  
“He’s here to see you!” barked the cute, yet evil, voice of Kitty sitting behind the desk. Tara sat next to her playing a game on her phone. 
  
“Boss Kitty, what’s going on?” Ko asked, staring at Gun Kae. 
  
“A lot!” Kitty growled. “Two hours ago Sam Yoon was executed in his home in Flushing.” 
  
“What?” Ko balled a fist, “The Kims did this-” 
  
“Settle down, Ko!” Kitty yelled. “You ain’t here to get revenge!” 
  
“So why am I here?” he growled. 
  
“Ko!” Gun Kae spoke, “You’re here because Sam and I were supposed to attend a meeting with you and Kitty this morning.” 
  
“A meeting?” Ko looked at him crazy. “This is the first I’m hearing of this!” 
  
“Yeah well, now you know!” Kitty barked, “And Sam Yoon was supposed to attend this meeting with me this morning to calm the shipping union reps who think there’ll be violence on the docks. But now he’s dead and the last thing the union needs to see is the Han clan without a boss!” 
  
“Then don’t let that happen,” Ko said looking at Gun. “Gun Kae here would be the next in line-” 
  
“No.” Gun cut Ko off. “Not me.” 
  
Ko double took, “What, then who?” 
  
“Who do you think?” Kitty asked with squinted eyes as a dead silence filled the office. Even Tara stopped playing her game to gape at the teen mechanic. 
  
But Ko had to step back from all the eyes on him to ask, “Wait, what’s really happening here?” 
  
“Nobody has time to spoon feed you,” said Kitty, “So I’m gonna cut right to it. The Han clan is allied with us, and that’s how it was with your old boss Joo Han, so his alliance didn’t end with his death.” 
  
“I liked Joo Han!” said Tara referring to Kayla's father, “I liked him a lot.” 
  
“We appreciate that,” said Gun Kae as him and Ko nodded in thanks to Tara. But Kitty had more to say, “Yeah, everybody liked Joo Han. Even with a small crew like yours he made us a ton of money.” She stood up glaring at Gun Kae. “But these days your clan is just a shell of its former self. I mean hell, you guys are down to what, twenty soldiers on payroll? And Sam Yoon wasn’t a boss he was a weak bean counter that let this damn war get out of hand, and I’ve yet to see any of you Hans step up to the plate during all of this shit!” 
  
Gun Kae lowered his eyes while Ko grit his teeth at the abuse. But he kept his mouth shut because Kitty was right. The Hans have fallen from grace. 
  
“But it doesn’t have to be this way, Ko!” Kitty said looking directly at him. “Because Gun Kae here has assured me that you, young man, are the logical choice to lead the Han clan.” 
  
“What?” Ko shot a confused look at Kitty, “That’s ridiculous, I’ve only been here a month-” 
  
“And in that month you’ve done more than any Han soldier since Joo Han!” Gun Kae growled. 
  
Ko looked at him in disbelief, “Gun, I-” 
  
“Ko, you rescued Kayla, you got revenge for Art and Suk Han when you killed Rafa and Kadir, and you-” Gun lowered his head, “You saved me when I failed you.” 
  
Ko gazed at Gun’s desperate face, as the big man continued, “Ko, I fought alongside Joo Han. And I miss him like you do. But the reality is what’s left of the Han clan are only soldiers. And we can’t go up against the Kims without a strong and smart leader,” he said puffing his chest for Ko to show his loyalty. 
  
But Ko balked, “I don’t know,” he said shaking his head. This was happening too fast, as if it were planned. 
  
But Kitty played hardball. “I tell you what Ko. I’ll make this easy for you. As of now my sister and I are annexing the Han clan into our crew. Which means you all work for us now!” 
  
“No!” Ko squinted with anger, “We Hans call our own shots!” 
  
Kitty smirked at his statement, but Tara stood up to respond, “You’re right, boy-band. The Hans have always steered their own ship. But here’s the thing.” She glared at him, “Right now ya’ll are a tiny boat while me and Kitty are the mighty ocean itself. So we have the final say on what you Hans do, capiche?” 
  
Ko balled his fists as all eyes stared at him. But the teen mechanic remembered Rica’s words: If you stick with me I’ll make you a King. And after a moment he raised his head and looked at Tara to ask, “I understand, but tell me boss Tara, boss Kitty.” His eyes now steely slits, “Was it Rica Reyes who put this idea in your heads that I should be the new boss of the Han clan?”

As soon as he asked the question Tara and Kitty looked at each other with cruel grins before they cracked up laughing, “Haha, you crazy kids are so full of yourselves!” said Tara, “But since you asked.” She moved in close to whisper at him, “Here’s the deal. My sister and I are logical beings. But I’ll admit, sometimes we make decisions based on the influence of others. And somebody like you, handsome, should be really thankful that someone influenced our decision, because the alternative would have been much worse for the Han clan!” Tara growled with a deadly serious face. “Now, am I clear with you, Ko Lee?” 
  
Ko didn’t answer right away as he stared at the tomboy beautiful crime boss. But he was no fool, and his answer proved it, “Yes, boss Tara. I hear you loud and clear.” 
  
“Good, I figured you would,” Tara said with a smile while patting Ko and Gun on the back, “So what's with the long faces, gentlemen? I mean today marks a new day and we all got work to do.” She looked at Ko, “Don’t we, Boss Ko? Hahahahahaha!” 
  
Tara’s cruel laugh shook the whole studio as she declared Ko Lee the new Boss of the Han clan. 
  
Ten pm, Club Masters 
  
Donna picked up the Monday night shift with the assurance that she’d clock out at midnight on the dot. This was the only way her parents would let her out to work on a weeknight. Sorry mom, I just want to make some money and get out the house, she told herself while adjusting her short black dress in coat check. 
  
“Hey girl,” Suzy called out while walking toward her. 
  
“Hi Suzy!” 
  
“It’s slow tonight so a bunch of us are in Jun-Seo’s office, he’s making us laugh. Come join us.” 
  
“Join you? Umm,” Donna looked around. “But who’s going to watch coat check?” 
  
“Don’t worry we can see it from his office,” said Suzy pointing at two cameras above at the front entrance. 
  
“Oh, right,” Donna replied, apprehensive. But she didn’t want to be rude, she picked up her phone. “Ok, but I gotta go by midnight.” 
  
“Fine Cinderella, come on!” Suzy locked arms with Donna as the two teen girls strutted into the club in their tight dresses and sexy heels, one of them underage. 
  
The Owner’s Office 
  
Jun-Seo held court in his spacious, red painted, office surrounded by four hostess girls and three of his men. He sat in a luxury sofa chair while the girls encircled him on two white couches, like a prince. But when Donna and Suzy entered the room Jun-Seo hushed the laughter so he could properly greet the new girl. 
  
“Hi Donna! It’s good to see you again!” he said with a smile. “Ladies, clear a space for Donna so she can get in this conversation.” 
  
“Oh, hi again!” Donna blushed, “What are you guys talking about?” 
  
“Boys against the girls and all that fun stuff!” said one of the ladies near Jun-Seo. 
  
“Ha, ok!” 
  
Donna smiled and sat down on the white couch. Jun-Seo quickly poured her a glass of champagne. “Here you go, doll. It’s the good stuff,” he said. 
  
“Oh..” She hesitated to take the glass, “Well I-” 
  
But Jun-Seo smirked, “Sip it. If you don’t like it put it down. I won’t mind.” 
  
“Uh, ok.” Donna took the glass with a look of peer pressure in her face as the other girls giggled at her. She then took a sip, “Oh, this is nice!” she cheered. 
  
“I told you so!” Jun-Seo winked with a boyish grin as Donna drank. Then out of left field he asked her, “Hey Donna, Suzy told me about that girlfriend of yours that wants you to quit? What’s up with that?” 
  
“What?” Donna glanced up at Suzy and Jun-Seo, “Nothing’s up. I told her I wasn’t!” 
  
“That’s great,” said Jun-Seo as the conversation continued with more jokes and laughter, while Donna sipped her champagne. But after several minutes Jun-Seo questioned her again, “Actually Donna, what I really want to know is if your friend is pretty enough to work here? Is she Korean?” 
  
“Eh?” Donna smirked with a buzzed expression. “Haha, no my friend wouldn’t be interested. Wow this drink is intense, mmm, no she’s Mexican. A Chicana actually.” 
  
“Is that right?” Jun-Seo said, while watching Donna lean from whatever was in that glass. “But I like Mexican girls, they’re spirited.” 
  
“I’m spirited!” Donna yelped, now swaying side to side. She put the glass down and held her head. “Hey, what kind of champagne is this?” 
  
“Real champagne,” said Jun-Seo, reaching out to stroke Donna’s hair. “Now what was your friend’s name so I can offer her a job?” 
  
“Who, Rica?” said Donna, now playing with her phone, “Even if I called her now she’d say no. Besides.” She turned to Jun-Seo with a drugged look, “She already has a Korean boyfriend, so I see your game, hmph!” 
  
“Eh? Haha!” Jun-Seo laughed and pulled Donna onto his lap on his luxury seat and whispered, “But wait, I hear you have a crush on this Rica girl’s boyfriend.” 
  
“What?” Donna frowned, but didn’t get up from his stroke, “I mean her boyfriend Ko’s cute and-” She looked at Jun and lay her head on his chest with her eyes opening and closing, “I don’t know, maybe I do.” 
  
“I see,” said Jun-Seo stroking Donna’s hair. But on the couch next to him Suzy stomped her foot to gain his attention. “What do you want?” Jun-Seo growled at her in response with a scowl that read, Bitch! If you don’t mind your own business right now I’m gonna! 
  
“Nothing, you’re an asshole!” Suzy yelped with a flustered pout. 
  
“What’d you say to me?” Jun-Seo shouted while squeezing Donna’s naked thighs. 
  
“You heard me!” Suzy cried and stormed out of the office. One of the hostess girls chased after her, but Jun-Seo didn’t care. He was occupied with Donna, who swooned in his arms. 
  
“Ah, Mr. Kim, you’re making Suzy jealous~” Donna said with her eyes closed, and her body vulnerable. 
  
“Don’t worry about her,” said Jun-Seo as he casually exposed Donna’s young pink tit from the shoulder of her dress and began to suck it. 
  
“Ahh! No!” Donna tried to push his mouth away as the other girls and the bodyguards looked on with a garish chuckle. “Mr. Kim, I’m sixteen!” she protested and leaned backward in the chair, swooning from her chemical imbalance. And as she drifted, Jun-Seo exposed her second tit. 
  
“But you want to be my girl, don’t you Donna?” he asked while sliding his hands up her dress. 
  
“No,” she whispered with her eyes closed, but she didn’t fight him. 
  
“Oh? So tell me your friend Rica’s last name so I can call her up.” Jun-Seo took Donna’s phone out of her hand and pulled her close, “Does she want to work for me and be my girlfriend too?” 
  
“Ehh?” Donna’s eyes barely opened, “I told you Rica Reyes has a boyfriend.” 
  
“Reyes?” said Jun-Seo glancing over at his men, “So does this Rica Reyes go to your school?” 
  
“Yeah, she’s a great student, like me,” Donna smiled and tried to lift herself up, seemingly unaware she was topless. “But I feel bad though, cause I’m keeping a secret from her about her boyfriend.” 
  
“What?” said Jun-Seo with a serious tone, now oblivious to the laughing in the room as he grabbed Donna’s face and forced her lips closer to his. “What secret, girl? Are you fucking him?”  
  
“No!” she cried, half in and out of her senses. “I don’t think Ko wants to sleep with me as long as he has Rica- mph!” 
  
Before Donna said another word Jun-Seo stuck his tongue in her mouth, forcibly kissing her. One second later he pulled her panties down to her knees. 
  
“Mr. Kim, no!” Donna cried, grabbing her garments before they were completely off. “No, please, I like you and this job but...this is why I had to…” Her eyes fluttered open and closed as she began to blackout. Jun-Seo delighted at the sight of the young girl falling backwards in his arms. He quickly unbuckled his jeans, exposing himself to her while penetrating her below with his finger.
  
“Ah,” Donna cried, shifting in his lap. This caused her phone to fall on the floor. 
  
Jun-Seo, enjoying her moans, lifted her up and lay her down on one of the white couches, with her black panties hanging around her ankle. And with the crowd drinking and laughing around him, he whispered in her ear, “I like you Donna, you’re real pretty. But I know you want to fuck Ko, but guess what? I want to have your pretty little friend Rica and make her mine. But it’s ok, because you’ll do for right now.” 
  
Jun-Seo quietly slipped on a lubricated condom while petting the sixteen year old. He then raised her leg up and stroked back and forth until he entered the unconscious Donna. “Ah, you feel good!” he whispered while having his way. But while he took the teen girl, he never noticed her phone on the floor... Ringing on silent.

..

10