Chapter 28- Rica Never Told You About Me
370 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Twenty Minutes Later 
  
After twenty minutes Suzy Hwang found herself locked out of Jun-Seo’s office. Now pissed off, she wandered out to a closed off back alley to smoke a joint. While taking a puff she worried about Donna back inside. Because Suzy knew better than anyone how cruel Jun-Seo could be. 
  
“Stupid girl you weren’t-Mmph!” 
  
Before Suzy could breath a gloved hand grabbed her from her behind in a choke hold, covering her mouth. 
  
“I don’t want to hurt you, but I will!” growled a voice in Korean forcing her back inside the club. At first Suzy struggled but in seconds she spotted two more Korean men entering a previously locked gate that feeds into the back alley. She instantly recognized one of the intruders. 
  
These men are the Han clan! 
  
  
Back in The Office 
  
Jun-Seo, his men, and his hostess girls laughed and enjoyed a few lines of cocaine on his office desk. Meanwhile Donna Park lay unconscious on a white couch. Covered by a sweater with her panties placed back on. 
  
“Come on ya’ll turn up the music. Let’s keep this party going!” Jun-Seo cheered the coke-snorting girls who laughed louder. He then turned to one of his men sitting at the desk playing with Donna’s phone, “Hey, did you guess her password yet?” 
  
“No boss, I think the phone locked me out. But there’s something else though.” He raised the device and whispered, “I think this thing is on!” 
  
“What?” Jun-Seo squinted at him, “Let me see it.” But as he snatched the white mobile out of his goon’s hand someone bashed on the office door.  “Who the fuck is banging like that? Answer the door!” Jun-Seo barked at one of his men while he inspected the phone. It appeared that a speaker was on, but somethi- 
  
“Boss! Ahh!”  
  
“Eh?” Jun-Seo turned to the entrance only to see his guard pistol whipped back into the office by a big Korean dude, that he recognized. “Gun Kae!” Jun-Seo shouted while reaching under his chair for a chrome forty-five. Once he gripped the pistol he swung it up, pointing it at the big Han soldier who stormed into his office. But he never got a shot off before, Whack! 
  
“Grah!” Jun-Seo yelped as a flying fist snapped his head and body backwards, dropping him into his own chair with a bloodied nose. “What the fuck?” He muttered as his pistol fell to the floor. Startled, he looked up to see shouting and shoving as three gun toting Han soldiers barged in his office. In response Jun-Seo’s men jumped in front of their knocked down boss pointing their own guns at the intruders. An old school standoff. 
  
But one young Han soldier stood in front of Jun-Seo with no gun, just balled fists and a scowl on his face. This was the one who punched him, and the Kim boss knew right away who this Han soldier was. 
  
“Ahhhh!” Jun-Seo smiled ear to ear. With blood all over his nose and mouth he stood up, staring at the young Han soldier. “No, no, no, everyone put your guns down, yeah!” He commanded his own men to lower their arms, while smiling most cruel. 
  
As Jun-Seo’s men reluctantly complied, the intruding Hans responded the same way, with each side lowering their weapons and looking to their respective leaders. But Jun-Seo pointed at the snarling young Han.

“Tell me, are you the boy in the mask I saw kill Raffa and Kadir in Brooklyn a week ago?” He waved his finger at him. “Yes, yes, that was you. The one they call, Ko!" 

A dead silence fell in the office as the young Han soldier named ‘Ko’ responded by strutting past Jun-Seo and snatching Donna’s phone off the desk. Still in motion, he stepped over to Donna on the couch. No one in the room said a word as he shook her awake. 
  
“Donna?” He spoke in her ear, and she responded by blinking at him before.
  
“Ko?” she said with dilating pupils.  
  
“You’re ok now,” he whispered back. 
  
The soldier, nay leader, named Ko stood up and bade his man Gun Kae to carry the lifeless girl out of the office while he stared pure hate at Jun-Seo Kim. And Jun-Seo stared back at him while wiping his smashed nose on his sleeve, before talking shit. 
  
“Ko, Ko, Ko. Heh heh heh, so we finally meet.” 
  
“I’m not here for you!” Ko growled and turned to walk away. 
  
But Jun-Seo heckled him. “Why aren’t you, Ko? Is it because me and your girlfriend Rica are friends now?” 
  
“What?” The Hans stopped walking as Ko slowly turned around to glare at Jun-Seo Kim, “What did you just say?” 
  
“Ah! I see.” Jun-Seo grinned. This was the reaction he wanted from Ko. The assassin who stood in his way. “So, it seems Rica never told you about me. How convenient for her, that pretty-pretty thing.” 
  
Ko grit his teeth at Jun-Seo’s wicked smile while raw tension filled the room. “What are you talking about?” 
  
“Eh? So you don’t know anything hahahaha, you fucking loser!” Jun-Seo and his men laughed, mocking Ko. “Ah well my son, since I need to be the one to inform you then where should I begin? How about the fact that I had a lovely brunch with your girlfriend, Rica Reyes, on Sunday, and now today I have a deal with Tara?” He paused to let it sink in with Ko before continuing, “So what Ko? I bet you’re wondering why Rica never told you, aren’t you?” Jun-Seo smiled most sinister while waiting for Ko’s response, but Ko didn’t bite. “Alright, I’m game.” Jun got up in Ko’s face, “The reason why Rica never told you about me and her is because you share that bitch with me you motherfucker!” 
  
“You!” Ko’s face burned with rage as he threw a punch at Jun-Seo. But Jun blocked and hard shoved Ko backwards into his men. The deflecting blow appeared to surprise Ko as he recovered his footing. 
  
“That’s right punk, get up!” Jun-Seo taunted Ko to retaliate. “What’s the matter, Ko? You mad cause I got both of your bitches wanting to fuck me? Hunh, got your hoes lying to you about me? Keeping secrets from you, you loser!” 
  
Ko stood straight up in a fighter’s stance before suddenly pausing, and maintaining his composure. But he didn’t attack, he just grinned at Jun-Seo before turning to one of his fellow Hans, “Is Donna safe?” 
  
“Yeah Boss, Gun Kae has her,” the Han guard responded. 
  
“Then we’re done here for the night,” said Ko glaring at the bloody faced Jun-Seo. “And as for you and your deal with Tara or Rica or whoever, I’m telling you right now Jun-Seo, not one of those girls are gonna save you from me!”

Dead Silence..

Clap! Clap! Clap! Jun-Seo slow clapped, “I have so much fear in my heart right now, Ko. But now that you’re finished with your little speech why don’t you take your filthy Hans, and your passed out hoe, and get the fuck outta my club!” Jun-Seo locked eyes with Ko. But Ko nodded while he and the Hans exited the office, with their guns in hand. 
  
But as Ko walked out the door, Suzy Hwang stepped aside and eyeballed him head to toe, and Ko stared in her eyes. But Jun-Seo saw that and grabbed Suzy by her neck and shook her, “What the fuck are you looking at him for?” 
  
“Ouch! I just came back to see if you were ok-” 
  
“You lying bitch!” He yanked her by the couch, “You’re the one who let those Hans in here in the first place!” 
  
“I didn’t, Jun! They broke the lock on the back alley door and-” 
  
Jun-Seo grabbed her arm, “That’s not what happened, I bet you opened the gate for him, didn’t you! You want to fuck him too, don’t you?” 
  
“What? No, I-” 
  
He pushed her out the office door, “Bitch, go work coat check since the new girl just quit!” 
  
Suzy damn near fell on the ground from the shove, “You bastard, I don’t need this shit from you!” she barked running away, but Jun-Seo didn’t care about her. For now he had another problem to deal with. 
  
Boss Ko 
  
Flanked by two Han guards, Ko exited club Masters just as Gun Kae pulled up in the Jeep outside. Laying in the back of the truck Donna Park dozed in and out of consciousness. Ko opened the door to sit next to her when his phone buzzed. 
  
“Hmm..” He squinted at the caller id as he stepped in the vehicle. “Hello, Rica. It seems you and me got a lot to talk about.” 
  
“Yeah I’ll bet we do. Where are you now?” she asked. 
  
Ko frowned, “Stop pretending you don’t know. I saw one of your goons tailing me after I left Kitty this evening. Always keeping tabs on me, yeah?” 
  
“Hmph, don’t get ahead of yourself you hunting dog! I’m still responsible for you in this fight! Now what the hell is going on?” Rica shouted on the line. 
  
“It’s Donna. She’s been drugged,” said Ko, “And I think she’s...been assaulted.” 
  
Rica paused for a long moment before taking charge, “Ok, bring her to the safe apartment now, she’ll stay with me tonight. In the morning I’ll take her to a women’s doctor my mom knows.” 
  
“Allright,” said Ko, “But Rica?” 
  
“Yes?” 
  
“You and me need to talk about a few things,  little boss!” Click! 

...a few things indeed

11