Chapter 32- You Uncivilized Bitches
391 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wednesday, Eleven am 
  
New York City awoke to snow plows and shovels scraping the streets and sidewalks. But the blizzard story took a back seat to the wild shootout in the Bronx last night. The incident ended with three of Tara’s men dead, along with two known Turk gunmen. 
  
An angry Jun-Seo Kim read the news on his phone while riding to the meatpacking district of Manhattan. This morning he needed to speak with the two dangerous woman who seemed hell bent on blowing his deal with Tara. 
  
“I told the Turks to not let those bitches do anything until after Tara and I have signed the papers!” Jun-Seo yelled to his bodyguard Chul in the front seat of the car. Suzy Hwang sat quietly next to Jun in the back. 
  
“Boss, I know that. But I don’t think those two chicks give a damn about the deal. They’re just here to hurt Tara and her crew!” said Chul. 
  
Jun-Seo grit his teeth. “No Chul, they don’t want to hurt Tara, they want to kill her. But if the Turks want a piece of this deal then they need to stop the savagery!” He turned to Suzy, “Right baby?” 
  
“Right!” she squeaked back. 
  
After a moment their car pulled in front of Jun-Seo’s other club bar, Slate, in the meatpacking district. Although the venue was closed for the morning, a lone  worker hurried out of the building the moment Jun-Seo arrived. Middle aged and harried, he ran toward the sedan Jun-Seo and his two guard entourage stepped out of. 
  
“Mr. Kim, your guests are here, and they’re quite impatient!” The man yelped in the freezing weather. 
  
“Yeah, I know!” Jun-Seo snarled, “Too impatient!” 
  
Deals 
  
Jun-Seo and his crew followed the worker into the club. As soon as they entered two females in black leather coats  stood up by the bar while eyeing the Korean gang boss. 
  
Hmph! These girls must be them, Jun-Seo thought as this was his first time meeting the two assassins sent from Turkey in person. But as he moved closer to the bar the two ladies stunning beauty forced him to double take. The older auburn haired women, glared at Jun-Seo with her hazel green eyes. The younger, blue eyed blonde, smirked at Suzy. The two women then joked in a strange, non-Turkish, language. 
  
Jun-Seo squinted at them, “So you two must be-” 
  
“Our names don’t matter,” the auburn haired woman barked, “What matters is you fucked up!” 
  
“What?” Jun-Seo shouted back, “Listen to me you bitch! I don’t care that Kasim himself sent you from the middle east, or wherever, but that shootout in the Bronx last night could cost me this deal with Tara and you fucking Turks will be left with not-” 
  
Before Jun-Seo uttered another breath, the young blonde charged straight toward him. 
  
“Boss!” Chul shouted, jumping in front to intercept her attack, but he never stood a chance. The blond grabbed Chul’s arm and elbowed him in the nose before kicking his legs out underneath him. The big guard crashed to the floor like a rock. The driver tried to pull a gun, but soon found his wrist bent backward and his testicles kicked in as the blonde snatched the gun out of his hand and pointed it at Suzy’s head.
  
“Jun!” Suzy cried, but in a blink of an eye Jun-Seo flashed his own quick reflexes by pulling and pressing his own gun to the head of the beautiful young blonde. 
  
“Put it down, you bitch!” said Jun-Seo cocking the pistol. But the blonde just smirked at him as she stared at Suzy.  
  
“Hee hee, is this Chinese girl worth it to you?” she asked Jun-Seo. 
  
Jun-Seo trembled with rage, “She ain’t Chinese, and she’s worth more than you, ya Turkish cunt!” 
  
“Eh?” Suzy blushed and grabbed Jun-Seo’s belt. 
  
“Hahahaha!” the blonde laughed and tossed the snatched gun back at the disarmed driver before blowing a kiss at Suzy. 
  
“Enough!” commanded the auburn haired leader to her underling before turning to Jun-Seo. “You, Korean guy, you don’t call the shots with us here, no. You do what we tell you to do. And what we need is the money man Berker to stay alive and to send a message to Tara’s crew that we mean business, that’s why we ambushed them last night in the Bronx.” 
  
“Yeah! After I told you they would go after that same money man!” Jun-Seo yelled. 
  
“Right, but what you didn’t tell us, you fucking asshole, is that the little girl captain who ran that crew was a Rifle Girl!”  The blonde fired back. 
  
Jun-Seo sneered at her, “A Rifle Girl? I don’t know what that means. But I told you on the phone not to go after anyone until the deal with Tara-” 
  
“You’re right!” the auburn said to the blonde, “He’s even dumber than we were led to believe.” She looked dead at Jun-Seo before staring at Suzy, “And plus I hear he beats on little girls.” 
  
“Really, you don’t say?” The blonde responded while leering at Jun-Seo. 
  
Suzy in turn lowered her eyes while cowering next to her man. Meanwhile Jun-Seo, who still held the gun in his hand, tried to switch gears, “Alright you two uncivilized bitches, I understand Big Boss Kasim sent you from Turkey.” 
  
“We’re not Turkish,” the blonde growled. 
  
“Wherever the fuck you’re from! The point is you all want to get revenge for Ahmed, who Tara’s crew has no doubt kidnapped. But you need to understand this is business. And if I can’t make the deal with Tara’s lawyers for control of the docks, then Kasim, and the rest of the Turks will see nothing for all of your gunplay.” 
  
Jun-Seo stood firm after his speech. He realized that the real big boss, a man named Kasim who ruled from Turkey, wanted Tara dead. But her assassination would prove pointless if the deal wasn’t struck for control of the docks. However, these two women assassins didn’t seem to care. 
  
“Last night’s shooting happened because a message needed to be sent to Tara’s crew,” said the auburn hair. “But yet, you seem so intent on protecting Tara because of your deal, while being clueless about certain other players in this game.” 
  
“Players?” Jun-Seo snapped back, “Such as who?” 
  
“The little girl who attacked us. Who is she? Her and the Asian boy?” she asked. 
  
“Asian boy?” Jun-Seo smirked, “You mean Ko? Heh heh. Yeah, you can certainly take him out.” 
  
“And the girl?” the blonde asked. 
  
“Rica,” said Jun-Seo, “Rica Reyes is her name.” 
  
The women glanced at each other before turning back to Jun-Seo. “You know that little girl’s name, yet you have no idea who she really is, do you?” 
  
Jun-Seo squinted. However he didn’t know what was so special about Rica beside her improbable title as a young crime capo. Because of that he held his own reasons for not wanting to see Rica harmed right away. One of them being Rica still held Kayla. But as for Ko.
  
“Like I said, I only know the girl’s name is Rica Reyes. But she isn’t your real problem,” said Jun-Seo. 
  
“No, so who is our problem?” the auburn asked. 
  
“The Korean kid she was with,” Jun-Seo snided, “His name is Ko Lee, and you’d be doing yourself a favor if you took him out first.” 
  
“You mean the boy who broke your nose in your own club?” the blonde joked as the ladies glanced at each other giggling. “I guess we’ll be doing you a favor by taking him out, yeah?” 
  
“He didn’t break my nose!” Jun-Seo snapped. “But since you girls absolutely need to assassinate someone to get your rocks off it should be him. But unfortunately at the moment I don’t know where he’s hiding. But he’ll be looking for you two ladies, now that he knows you’re here.” 
  
“Don’t worry about that,” said the auburn as the Rifle Girls strutted toward Jun-Seo and his guards. But both girls glared at Suzy Hwang while brushing past her before the blonde spoke again, “Yeah, don’t worry. We’re certain someone knows how to reach this Ko boy.” 
  
  
Seven pm, Midtown 
  
Rica lay on the bed in her room at Dan and Reyna’s apartment. Kayla cuddled next to her while the little boss spoke with a somber tone to Ko, who stood over her bed. 
  
“Ian was my wolf,” she said. Her eyes bagged and red from crying and lack of sleep. “Now he’s gone.” 
  
Ko nodded, “Rica, you really should rest.” 
  
“His family is having a memorial and I can’t go,” she said. “Because I’m the one who killed him.” 
  
Ko took a deep breath. Between the pain killers, and the anguish of losing her beloved brute-man, Rica was all over the place. Until she said something significant. 
  
“Hazel green eyes. The second girl, the one who shot Ian. She was younger with blue eyes,” said Rica. “And their rifles weren’t single bolt actions, no, they were-” 
  
“HK-G28, semi-automatics,” said Ko. 
  
“Hmm? You saw all that from one look?” Rica asked. 

“Yes, I have a good memory.” 
  
“Heh heh, show off,” she replied with a pained laugh. “But the language they spoke, it wasn’t Turkish. It sounded-” 
  
“Hungarian!” a voice snapped. 
  
“Mom!” Rica yelped as her and Ko turned to the doorway to see the beautiful Reyna leaning against the wall with her arms crossed. 
  
“So, you kids went up against an auburn redhead around my age, and a younger blonde with blue eyes? Both firing HK rifles?” Reyna asked. 
  
“Yes, two Rifle Girls.” Ko nodded. 
  
“You mean two bad news Rifle Girls,” Reyna corrected while strolling in the room. “The redhead is Viktoria Vadasz, her sigil is viper 毒蛇. The young blonde is her protege, Lilia Kosa, her sigil is scorpion 蝎.” 
  
“Mom, you know them?” Rica sat up. 
  
“Ya, mommy you know them?” Kayla repeated. 
  
“Heh,” Reyna stroked Kayla’s hair, “We’ve met before.” 
  
“Hmm,” said Ko eyeing Reyna. “With what Jun-Seo must have told them about Rica and myself, it won’t be long before those Rifle Girls come hunting us.” He stared at the girls. “But if we can leak to them that Reyna’s in the city, and involved-” He trailed off. 
  
“No!” Rica shook her head, “Why would you involve my mother?” 
  
“To throw off their game,” said Ko staring at Reyna. But Reyna kept her eyes down before standing up and reaching for Kayla. 
  
“Come on Kayla. Let Rica rest,” said Reyna, urging the baby off the bed. 
  
“But Ko is still here!” Kayla replied. 
  
“I’ll be out shortly, little one,” said Ko. 
  
“Good!” Reyna said to Ko as she walked Kayla out of the room, “Then we’ll talk afterwards.” 
  
  
Still 
  
After Reyna left the room Ko stood over Rica’s bed deep in thought. Until the little boss grabbed his attention. 
  
“So, are you going to tell me how you found me?” she asked with evil. 
  
“I placed a tracking app on your phone,” he deadpanned. “The same type you placed on my old one.” 
  
“You bum!” She reached for her mobile on the side table, “I don’t even have your phone number yet you can track me all over the world? It’s not fair, you stalker!” she pouted. 
  
Ko smirked, “I have to know where you are to protect you.” 
  
“Oh?” Rica crossed her arms, “just like you gotta protect your other girlfriend, Donna, hmm? So tell me Romeo, how many girls are you gaming with your knight in shining armor routine?” 
  
“Just you.” 
  
“Nya!” she huffed, “That’s not the right answer!” 
  
“Heh heh,” Ko laughed at Rica’s protest while seating himself next to her on the bed. Once there he pulled her in his arms. She resisted and fought him. But not for long. 
  
“Hmph!” she pouted in his chest. 
  
“Rica?” 
  
“No, you’re not gonna ask me any questions, but I’m gonna ask you a question!” she locked eyes with him, “What are you up to, Ko?” 
  
“I told you, protecting you, Kayla, and Boss Tara.” 
  
“Tara?” Rica gulped, “Even if she tries to bargain with Kayla?” 
  
“She won’t, because I won’t give her the chance,” Ko snapped. 
  
“Eh?” Rica’s eyes furrowed with concern. “Ko, I already told you, don’t cross Tara. I’ll talk to her.” 
  
“No need. I’ll handle it.” 
  
“What?” Rica scowled, “Handle what, Ko? What’s your plan?” 
  
“The less you know the better.” 
  
Rica sat up, “Why? Do you think I’m gonna tell Tara your every move?” 
  
“No,” he caressed her face, “It’s so you don’t have to lie to her on my behalf. And because I work better alone.” 
  
“Oh, I see. So you don’t want to work with me, fine!” She pushed him away. 
  
But Ko pulled her back, “I didn’t say that. All I said was I work better alone-” 
  
“And I said fine! Go, be by yourself!” She buried her face in the pillow. 
  
But Ko chased her, “Rica, come here.” 
  
“No!” 
  
“Heh!” He held her while she pushed her back to him. But he made sure not to touch her bandage and stitches. 
  
“Ko?” 
  
“Yes?” 
  
“You’re not gonna do anything stupid are you?” 
  
“Hmm, Yeah, I probably will.” 
  
“Figures.” She rolled over to lay on his chest, all cute. 
  
“Ko?” 
  
“Yes?” 
  
“Are you still my hunting dog?” 
  
“Of course I am.” He cupped her face, “And I’m only yours. No one else's.” 
  
“Hmph!” Rica pouted “That’s right, you’re mine. But you’re a disobedient dog!” She pushed him away again. 
  
Ko grinned, “I know.” 
  
“No you don’t!” She bit his cheek. 
  
“Ow.” 
  
But during their affection his phone buzzed. “I need to take this,” he said to Rica while stepping toward the hallway. 

“Eh? Who’s that? One of your other chicks?” she yelped. 

“Yes.” He answered and walked out closing the door behind him. Half a second later a banging noise hit the door as Rica, undoubtedly, threw a pillow at him on his way out. 
  
The Call 
  
Ko answered the buzzing phone, “Hello?” 
  
“Ko? Hi, it’s Suzy. Are you busy?” She spoke in polite Korean. 
  
“Not particularly, why are you calling? Do you have information for me?” 
  
“Yes, I think so. But listen before I tell you anything, and I do understand that you-” 
  
“Spit it out!” he growled. 
  
“Ah..Oh umm. Well it’s like you said. Jun-Seo is still with the Turks. But I think they’re going to kill Jun-Seo…” 
  
Ko squinted, “Who’s going to kill him?” 
  
“No! I won’t help you unless you agree!” 
  
“Agree to what, Suzy?” 
  
A long silence, before, “I-If I help you, you have to promise not to hurt Jun-Seo.” 
  
“Ah?” Ko grit his teeth. If anyone deserved to die it was that psycho. But if Suzy could provide info about those Rifle Girls. 
  
Dammit Ko, don’t let this girl paint you in a corner, unless. 
  
“Suzy?” 

“Yeah?” 
  
“Is Jun-Seo with you?” 
  
“No, he left me at club Slate to open it.” 
  
“Ok listen, I want you to do me a favor,” he said. 
  
“What is it?” she asked. A long pause followed before. 
  
“Hand the phone over to the person who forced you to call me.” 
  
“Ah!” Suzy gulped. 
  
Two seconds later.. 
  
“Hello,” greeted a sultry female voice with a strong Hungarian accent. “Am I speaking with the boss of the Han clan, Ko?” 
  
“Who is this?” Ko asked. 
  
“Someone who can make a deal with you so that Jun-Seo won’t go after that little girl, who I understand is worth a fortune. Kayla, I believe her name is,” said the voice. 
  
“Hmph,” Ko grunted. “And what would you want in exchange?” 
  
“Hmm~ that’s easy. I want you to stand down. And if you don’t then I’ll exploit the chink in your armor you mechanic,” the woman said. 
  
“My armor?” Ko asked. 
  
“Mhm, yes. You see, it appears you have a soft spot for all the helpless little girls. So, if you don’t stand down, then I’ll massacre everyone of them. To include your Rifle Girl, Rica Reyes. How’s her back by the way, I’m surprised I didn’t kill her.” 
  
“Hmph,” Ko scowled, “Lady, I think you confused me with someone who cares-” 
  
“Oh no! Don’t talk to me like I’m stupid, Ko Lee. And I advise you to consider my offer for the sake of Joo Han’s daughter, Kayla. I know how valuable she is.” 
  
Ko gripped the phone with a fury, but kept his composure. “You got nothing, so if you want to go to war with me-” 
  
“Come dancing with us tonight!” the sultry voice interrupted. “This way we talk civilized. Because I don’t have a need to kill you, Ko. So perhaps there’s room for us to negotiate.” 
  
“Hmm.” This woman seems hell bent on talking rather than shooting. What does she really want? He thought hard before, “Fine, I’ll play your game tonight. But on my terms.” 
  
“I’m listening,” said the voice. 
  
“We’ll meet at ten pm at the venue I choose, and I’ll call you twenty minutes prior before I get there, so no funny business. But we’ll talk.” 
  
“And dance too?” she asked. 
  
Ko squinted, “Maybe!” 
  
“Agreed! But make sure the venue has electronic dance music, I don’t like hip hop or such things, ok?” she asked, gleefully. 
  
“Uh, right. I’ll be in touch!” Click! 
  
Ko hung up the phone and slowly turned around in the hallway to find Reyna Rai, leaned against the wall with her arms crossed. He smirked at her. “Did you get all that?” 
  
“Yeah,” she answered glancing up at him. “And whatever your plan is… 
  
...I’m in!”  
 

The Rifle Girl's Rifles: 

Viktoria and Lillia (the two Hungarian Rifle Girls)  fire Heckler and Koch G28 Battle Rifles named:  Vipera and Skorpio 
https%3a%2f%2friflegirl.files.wordpress.com%2f20..._g28-4.jpg 

Ko Lee fires a Knights Armament M110A2 named: Yeomra 
https%3a%2f%2friflegirl.files.wordpress.com%2f20...image1.jpg

Rica Reyes fires a U.S. Army M24 single bolt action named:  Strongbow 
https%3a%2f%2friflegirl.files.wordpress.com%2f2016%2f08%2fm24.jpg
Reyna Rai fires a U.S. Marines M40-A3 single bolt action named:  Jezriel 
https%3a%2f%2friflegirl.files.wordpress.com%2f20...m-40a3.jpg

 
12