Chapter 35- Champagne for Everyone (Part Two)
326 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Club Masters, Eleven PM 
  
Jun-Seo snorted a long line of coke on his office desk while shouting at his bodyguard, Chul. “You’re supposed to be my head of security, Chul! So where the hell is Suzy at? Sniff!” 
  
The big man shook his head nervously, “Boss, you were with me when we dropped her off at Slate earlier, when we left those rifle chicks. But no one has seen or heard from her since then!” Chul pleaded. 
  
Jun-Seo scowled and redialed Suzy’s phone number again. “Raaah! The bitch is not answering and no one knows where she’s at? Grrr!” He angrily threw his phone at Chul, who caught it. “Something happened to her, Chul! I can feel it!” 
  
“Boss, don’t say that.” 
  
“No, I mean it! I think-” 
  
At that moment Jun-Seo’s phone buzzed in Chul’s hand, “Oh! Boss, maybe this is her!” 
  
Jun-Seo narrowed his eyes. “Maybe it is. But I can’t answer my phone if it’s in your hand!” 
  
“Oh!” Chul tossed the phone back, and as soon as Jun-Seo checked the text messages, to include an attached photo, he lost his shit.
  
“You backstabbing Hungarian bitches!” Jun-Seo shouted then lifted and hurled his desk chair at a wall with a loud crash. Within seconds three goons ran into the office to check the commotion. 
  
“Boss? What’s going on?” asked the first guard through the door. 
  
“Everything is going on, get in here!” Jun-Seo growled like a madman before composing himself, as best he could. “You know boys, I should’ve seen this coming.” He wagged his finger in the air. “Those Hungarian girls talked big about killing Tara, but in the end they really wanted to deal with Ko and the Hans, and not us!” 
  
Jun-Seo displayed his phone to Chul and the guards. On it an image of Suzy Hwang wearing a white club dress and appearing to stand with Ko, and Lilia. 
  
“Suzy is hanging out with that rifle bitch, Lilia. So that means they’re both against me and want to be with Ko!” Jun-Seo reasoned with cocaine logic. 
  
“But who sent the text, boss?” Chul asked. 
  
“Anonymous!” he answered waving the phone. “And this sender also wrote that, Ko, Suzy, Tara, and the Hungarians are all at club Panther right now! And I bet they’re all feeling each other up!” 
  
“That means they want you dead, boss!” Shouted Chul. 
  
“You damn right they do! All of them!” said Jun-Seo nodding erratically. 
  
“So what do we do?” 
  
“What do we do?” Jun-Seo looked at Chul and the rest of the men like they were crazy, “We’re going to club Panther right now and snatch Suzy back is what the hell we’re going to do!” And he meant it. 
  
Club Panther- Thirty Minutes Later 
  
Reyna, Viktoria, and Tara danced a little, but mainly talked while sipping champagne. Throughout that time the beautiful Viktoria successfully seduced Tara. And as the three sat back on the couch Tara gave Viktoria all of her attention. And the auburn haired assassin responded while Tara told her funny, yet greatly exaggerated, war stories. 
  
“Haha! There’s no way these courageous tales about you are true?” Viktoria laughed. 
  
“They’re all true, girl!” Tara teased. 
  
“Wow,” Viktoria cooed, “You live so dangerously. Tell me, is that why they call you, Bad Tara?”  she asked with her exotic accent. 
  
“Maybe,” Tara beamed, “But only my friends are allowed to call me that name.” 
  
“Oh?” Viktoria closed in, “Then I'm allowed to call you Bad Tara as well? Ya?” 
  
Tara nodded with a horny smirk, “Oh ya, me and you definitely friends.” 
  
But Reyna had enough of their antics. “Oh please,” she muttered while rising off the couch. “If you two will excuse me I’m going to mingle.” 
  
“What? Hey, wait!” Tara clutched Reyna’s arm before she got away. “Hey, Reyna man, I don’t want you to feel left out-” 
  
“I’m not, I’m fine. And you two seem to be getting along,” she said removing Tara’s hand. “I just-” 
  
“Need to get some air? Yes, go do that!” Viktoria hissed, “And don’t worry, I won’t do anything to Tara until you get back.” 
  
“I’m sure you won’t, Viktoria!” Reyna growled as she stepped away from the couch. 
  
Recap 
  
Reyna wandered over to the balcony overlooking the main dance floor. While walking she giggled at the situation she found herself in tonight. Hanging out with her daughter’s teenage boyfriend in a New York mega club. At the same time, dancing with the two assassins who wanted Tara, and every non-Turk in this private party, dead. But imagining all of this with a straight face proved difficult, for when Reyna turned around to glance back at the couch she caught Tara and Viktoria making out with each other like rabbits in heat. 
  
Oh for Pete’s sake, Tara. I bet you’d fuck Viktoria even if you knew she was a killer sent to blow your head off, ya tomboy! 
  
At that moment Ko popped up from behind with a smile on his face. “I certainly did not see that coming,” he joked while pointing at Viktoria and Tara on the couch, "Not part of my plan."
  
“Right. So what exactly is your plan?” she asked. 
  
“Distract those Rifle Girls and buy time by letting them know you're here and on to them,” said Ko. “Now Viktoria will be pressured to make her move early since she'll figure you'll be hunting her," he said with a smiled. 
  
“That’s a confident plan,” said Reyna with a smirk while glancing at the ladies on the couch. “But tell me something. Why exactly did you invite Tara here?” 
  
“Because the safest place for her to be is right in front of us,” he answered. 
  
"Clever boy," Reyna chuckled. “But speaking of bad girls, where’d Lilia go?” 
  
“She went to pee because she drank two glasses of straight Vodka while I sipped one with ice,” Ko replied. 
  
“Ah!” Reyna looked at him sideways, “Not much of a drinker are you?” 
  
“No.” He raised his glass with the mixing straw on top of a lot of ice, “Not at all.” Slurp! 
  
“Haha!” But before Reyna could make a snide comment a bunch of bouncers and other dudes began shoving each other at the entrance to the private floor. “Now what?” Reyna asked. 
  
“Hmm?” Ko glanced over with a shady grin, “Oh yes. It seems he got my message.” 
  
“Who got your message?” Reyna asked. 
  
Party Crasher 
  
At the entrance to the private suite, Jun-Seo Kim and eight of his goons pushed past the two bouncers and quickly got into a shoving match with the Han clan goons inside. But when Jun-Seo spotted Suzy Hwang standing near the Hans he charged forward clutching her arm. 
  
“Suzy get over here, dammit!” 
  
“Jun! What are you doing here?” she shouted back with surprise in her voice. 
  
“I would ask you that same question but I know why you’re here!” Jun-Seo scanned the party and immediately spotted Lilia emerging from the toilet, and Ko standing near Reyna. “Just like I thought! All of you want to fuck me over!” He accused. But as soon as he motioned to Lilia, the evil blonde bee-lined straight toward him. 
  
“You stupid motherfucker!” she shouted as her Turkish guards surrounded her. 
  
Jun-Seo shouted back, “Who are you calling stupid, you double crossing bitch! You rifle chicks say you want to kill Tara but I know you're here with her-” 
  
One of the Turks threw a punch at Jun-Seo, but Chul blocked the blow and knocked the Turk flat on his ass. And that in turn started a riot at the entrance to the suite as the Kims fist fought with both the Hans and the Turks in an ego, and alcohol fueled, brawl. 
  
That Guy 
  
Viktoria and Tara, seated in the far back of the suite, noticed the fight taking place at the entrance. Viktoria recognized Jun-Seo clearly when she saw him. But she didn’t get up from the couch, or acknowledge him. “Why is there so much excitement in this private party?” she asked, pretending she didn’t know who the Kim’s were. 
  
Tara turned around to scan the scene, “Oi! You see that Korean guy just came in here making noise? Yeah, I know that guy!” she said.
  
“You do?” Viktoria asked, feigning surprise. “He sounds like a real jerk.” 
  
“Oh yeah, he’s an asshole. And he’s got a hard on for Ko, so that’s probably why he’s here now, I guess,” said Tara sitting back down close to Viktoria. “Yeah well, too bad for him. If he played his cards right he would’ve known there’s champagne for everyone when I party, ha!” She raised her glass. 
  
“Ya!” Viktoria raised her own glass while sincerely laughing with Tara. But Viktoria kept her eye on the commotion, for the last thing she needed was for Jun-Seo to walk over and start telling Tara who she was. 
  
But the excitement proved short lived as all of the fighters, including Jun-Seo, were quickly thrown out of the party by twenty giant club bouncers hell bent on keeping order. And after a few moments Reyna, Lilia, and Ko walked toward Viktoria and Tara on the couch. 
  
“Come on Tara, we gotta split. The club owner had enough of everyone and a bunch of cops are in the building,” said Reyna. 
  
“Cops? Oh hell no!” Tara stood up from the couch. “I ain’t dealing with no cops tonight. Let me take a piss and grab my coat!” 
  
“What?” Viktoria protested, “Why are you leaving, it’s early.” 
  
Tara beamed, “Don’t worry, Viky-doll. Me and you are gonna catch up tomorrow or the day after, unless you want to come with me now-” 
  
“Oh?” Viktoria dodged the offer. “Tonight is not a good night, Bad Tara. But yes, you have my number even though you won’t give me yours.” 
  
Tara nodded, “Yeah, I can’t give it to you because reasons, y’know. But no worries, I’ll contact you.” 
  
“I understand,” said Viktoria as she raised up and quickly French kissed Tara. “You get home safe, ya!” 
  
“Ya, I will!” Tara smiled and hustled off to the toilet, while Ko and Reyna were left to deal with the Hungarian Rifle Girls. 
  
“Viktoria, Lilia!” Reyna growled. “You two had your fun tonight, but the show is over.” 
  
“No Reyna. For Lilia and me the show is just about to start!” Viktoria hissed back. “Now come on, Lilia. Let’s go!” 
  
Viktoria stormed off but Lilia dawdled a little before grabbing Ko’s arm and pulling him close to her. “You called that idiot and goaded him to come here and make a fool of himself, didn’t you?” she accused Ko. 
  
"Maybe," Ko smirked at Lilia, “But I’d say after how he behaved tonight he signed his death warrant with the Turks. But then again,” he glared at Lilia, “You and Viktoria were always going to kill Jun-Seo, weren’t you?” 
  
“Hmm.” Lilia smiled at Ko before wrapping her arms around him. “You have a safe night, Ko. And say hello to the chihuahua for me, ya?” 
  
He shook his head, “No, I won-” 
  
But Lilia quickly shut him up with a hard kiss on the lips. 
  
“Ah!” 
  
Ko pushed Lilia away, but she grasped his hand and added, “The women you deal with make you weak, Ko.” She glared at Reyna, “When you should be with a woman who makes you strong.” 
  
But before Ko could respond Reyna answered for him, “Lilia?” 
  
“Yes, Reyna?” 
  
“Get your damn hands off of him and get lost, before I teach you the definition of strength.” She snapped. Not a loud threat, but a serious one. 
  
Lilia, in turn, backed away with an evil smirk. “Right, you have your moment Reyna. And keep believing that we’re afraid of you.” After that she twirled and smiled one last time, before vanishing out of the suite. 
  
As for Ko and Reyna. They stood near the empty couch waiting for Tara to return… 
  
...while pondering their next move...

9