Shiori Arisawa
325 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Monday.

The day that most student hates has arrived.
It was the day that meant the holiday has ended and the school new semester has started.
It can be seen on the road toward the high school that most student is walking very slowly, as if not having enough holiday and wanting more of it instead of going back to school.
There are some students that are walking toward school with high mode, it must have been the so-called elite student or a stud-who-actually-love-school faction.
There is one among them who stood out every time they saw her walking out of the car.
Most boys can be seen staring at her whenever she came to school.
While the girls were as jealousy and envy as always, it would the same to the boys if they ever see a bunch of girls staring at a handsome guy.
At the end of it, they only wish that they were in that type of situation even though it was just impossible for them but one can imagine.

" School... Why do you exist? "

Sera muttered grudgingly, although she would like more holidays to spend her time on her conquest of being a lazy person after saying that, she soon let it go.
After all, she has to focus on the study now that the new semester has started.
Once she graduated, she could have as much as time she wanted, that was so long as she finished helping her mother on her job.
She might get even busier in the future by helping her mother but even so, she will still do it.
After all, she was just complaining, nothing more or less.

" Make sure you study hard okay, My Dear Sera? "

" I will, Mother. See you later then. "

After bidding farewell to her mother and seeing the car driving away, she walks toward her class.
When she entered the class, everyone suddenly went silent as they stare at her.
It was always like this whenever she walks inside the class, she was already used to it by now.
Once she sits on her place, someone walks toward her and said.

" Good to see you again, Sera~ "

She looks toward the girl on her left.
The girl smile at her when she looked at her.

" You are as hyper as always, Shiori. "

" Hehee~ what do you mean hyper? I'm just happy to see you again! "

Shiori Arisawa.
She is considered as my childhood friend.
We have been to the same school ever since we were kindergarten.
She is the type of person that is full of energy every time you see her.
She always seems to be happy as most people never saw her making a sad expression.
Most people also like to be her friend as she really knows how to have any kind of fun.
Because of her sociable personality, everyone seems to like having her around.
Basically, she's a tomboy. No, let me make a correction. A cute tomboy.

Back to the kindergarten, she was the one who started a conversation with other kids.
It was the same to me but most of the other kids eventually moved to a different school and out of town.
So the only one left that know her around this place was me.
Well, the same goes to her since I’m not the type to start a conversation, so she would always be the one who did the job and then she would introduce me as her close friend.
Because of her, I’m not being left out in high school.
I'm thankful for that though.

Anyway, as I said previously, she was a cute tomboy.
Most boys in my class already fell in love with her.
They always can be seen occasionally trying to talk with her.
Being a good friend, I will be watching over her instead of ruining their moment.
But I wonder why, whenever I asked her what she thinks about the guy after their chat, she always said that the guy was only interested in me and was asking about me.
It never came to mind that the guy talked to her because they were afraid of approaching me since I was given a cold aura to the surrounding.
The only one who can break that was her, Shiori Arisawa.

" How did you spent your holiday, Sera? "

" Study, of course. "

" Heh~ You're lying to me. "

" Why did you ask if you already know.. "

This was how Sera's high school day started.
It was normal like any other days but it changed when the teacher walks inside the class and said.

" There is two transfer student to this class starting today. "

It was at this moment, that Sera's ordinary school life turned upside down.

***

Shiori's POV

The first day on Holiday.

 

Phew~ It's so hot!
What is this? Am I in the desert?
Are you sure that I’m not somewhere in the desert with this type of weather?!
I'll just buy ice cream at the convenient store on my way to the arcade game.
When it came to the holiday, what else do you do other than having fun?
And so, on this first day, I’ll be spending my day at the arcade game that is around here.
Fufufu, I wonder what shall I play for the whole day~
Maybe a fighting game? I could battle with some people over there~
Or maybe I should play a racing game? Hmm~ there is a lot of choices to do.

Oh, I have arrived at the convenient shop.
What flavor of ice cream should I choose? I can only get one since I’m going to the arcade to waste it all.
Vanilla Ice cream, I choose you!

" Thank you for your patronage! "

Ah~ Eating ice cream in this hot weather is the best after all!
I'm going to save some money left to get another one on my way home later!

Oh? Isn't that someone I know?
Ah! It's little Sera!
Oho. What is this~ Is this a date that I see~
So the first day she spent it on a date. hehee~
The guy is a hit for sure, She sure got some skill there~
I was going to follow them because it seems interesting but I have a promise to play at arcade game with girls from my class.
Hmm. This is hard~ Promise or Interest.
It's disappointing but I have to keep my promise, I’ll just ask her later when school started!
Fufufu~ Just you wait!
Oh god, look at the time, I'm going to be late!

After a few days of having fun here and there, she ended up forgetting about all this.
It only came back to her mind like a bolt when she saw the transfer student later on.

3