Sports Uniform are Great!
261 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Class A.

 

* Ring Ring Ring! *

 

 

The bells rang which signal that the current class has ended.

 

" Alright, That's the homework for today. the dateline is.. tomorrow. "

 

The teacher walks out of the class after finishing her words.

The students inside the class were quietly noting in their mind about the homework, hopefully, they won't forget it like today.

The boys then grouped together and walked outside toward the male changing room.

The girls stay in the class as currently there was another class using the changing room.

There were some boys trying to leave slowly, hopefully, they could watch the girl changing.

Sadly, it won't come true as they were rudeless push out the class.

They dejectedly walk toward the changing room.

 

" Sera, Sera, Sera! "

 

"..what is it, Shiori? "

 

" You're so bad, Sera! "

 

Said the girl as she pouted.

 

" What are you talking about? "

 

" You should have warned when the teacher noticed me! "

 

The girl, Shiori Arisawa, was punished by the teacher with the punishment of two times the homework.

Just thinking of how much time it would take to finish it all is already exhausting her mind.

That was a bit mean, right?!

 

" That was clearly your fault. "

 

" Hey! You should side with your cute best friend here! "

 

Shiori said as she put her hand to her chest.

Sadly, there was no chest there.

It was just flat land, no grass was overgrown and no trees either.

Don't even mention the mountain.

 

" That's rude! "

 

" What was? "

 

" Your eyes! it was clearly ridiculing my beautiful petite chest! "

 

" You are just imagining things. "

 

" No, I'm not! "

 

Like always, Shiori was the maker of the mood in the class.

The two were chatting together as they changed into sport uniform.

Xiao Youyue was quiet when she changed her uniform but her stares never left the two.

The other girls were fast at changing their uniform as gossiping through it.

Only the giggles from the class can be heard from outside, sadly, the boys were unable to come close to the class as the girls who already finished, standing guard outside.

They could only use their imagination on this.

 

After a few minutes, the girls, one by one went outside the classroom. The boys immediately went hysteria.

The moment they saw the girls came out of the class's door, they were greeted by a blossom of a flower.

It was beautiful and mesmerizing.

The short pant that holds tightly onto their thigh was very alluring, especially when they were wearing full leggings.

There were some girls who didn't wear full leggings and their beautiful white legs were naked to be seen and worshipped.

It was at this time that all boys were united as one as they shouted inside their mind, Beautiful legs are a treasure.

 

The girls who saw the boys expression immediately feel the creep as they moved away from them.

The boys didn't care about the disgusting gaze from girls toward them as they silently continue on their staring until they saw a group of senior walking downstairs toward them.

 

" Why are the senior here? "

 

" Shouldn't they be studying for their exam? "

 

The boys saw the group of senior coming closer and eventually passed them and walked toward the girls.

The boys immediately tighten their eyebrows, this group of senior was clearly targeting the girls of our class!

Such a nerve they have!

 

" I heard there are two girls that have just transferred to this class yesterday, was it true? "

 

Asked one of the senior toward the girls.

 

" There is also one boy that's transferred. "

 

Said one girl among them.

The girls were actually quite wary of these group of senior as they have only been hearing bad rumors about them.

Although they are jealous and envious of Youyue's beauty and cold temperament, they aren't bad as they were from the same class.

Who knows, they might be able to get close to her and learn some beauty advice from her!

It was worth it.

 

" We were just curious. I also heard a rumor that the girl was a foreign beauty with beautiful red-haired. "

 

" Indeed, red-haired beauty is hard to find in this country full of bumpkins. "

 

Said one of the senior as he laughed.

The girls were upset by the senior's word, what country bumpkins, you were also born from this country!

Stop acting like you were an important sissy.

 

As the girls were about to say something, Youyue walked out.

She was stunningly mesmerizing with the sports uniform that fits her body thoroughly.

She didn't even wear full leggings, showing off her tender white legs to everyone.

Her golden figure could make a model lost their job yet at the moment, she was more of a model than anything.

Her picturesque body was worth more than anything as the sports uniform exactly fits her, making all the more stunning.

The boys were blown with full force as they get a nosebleed and some even fainted.

 

" Holy... the rumors were not exaggerated at all. "

 

" Such beauty! "

 

Muttered the group of senior quietly as they stare at her.

She only gives a cold glance at them for a second before looking away.

Before they could open their mouth, they saw another beauty coming out of the classroom.

 

The girl 'graciously' walked outside with another girl to her left side.

The way she walked and act, it was like a model who has tons of experience.

It was a beautiful sight to see, She also had a beautiful appearance coupled with the mountains that are wanting to be freed but unable to due to getting restricted by a powerful item called, 'bra'.

Below, she had wonderful black leggings covering her beautiful legs, the boys gulped as the desire of wanting to tear apart those legging appears inside their mind.

She wore the sports uniform like a model doing a fashion show, It makes the sports uniform looking even better on her.

Beside her was also a cute tomboyish girl.

She had short cut hair, unlike any other girls who keep theirs long.

Although in beauty department she had lost against Youyue and Sera, She was still a beauty nonetheless.

She was also born from a wealthy family, being Sera's close friend also makes it even better as Sera would give her advice on makeup and the other.

She had a bright personality yet the wealthy temperament from her is hard to find from an ordinary girl.

Overall, this class has two— three uncrowned goddess.

 

No, I do not have any weird fetish about legs.
It's true, you know?

3