Chapter 86*
2.3k 4 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author’s Note: It’s been a while. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Rate of * chapters will appear more frequently in this volume since all the girls will eventually be present. Enjoy! :3


As Qian Yu entered the room, he immediately hugged Zhen Yue from behind. He had been waiting all day for night to arrive. 

“Master! Let me go clean up first!” Zhen Yue struggled in Qian Yu’s embrace. 

“You are going to have to clean up again after we finish so let’s just start!” Qian Yu replied. His hands started roaming her body. She had been wearing the tight dress still, making her curves look enchanting. 

*Sniff* Qian Yu smelled her natural fragrance that was overly strong with her sweat. It was like an aphrodisiac that awoke the carnal desires in Qian Yu. 

“Mmm,” Zhen Yue moaned as Qian Yu grabbed her breasts and started fondling them through her dress. 

At the same time, his little brother that was still in his pants grew erect as it tried to escape. As it did, Zhen Yue felt the hot object pressing against her ass. Through her thin dress, she could feel Qian Yu’s hot rod burning her.

“Master, it’s so hot!” Zhen Yue said and started wiggling her butt in Qian Yu’s embrace, grinding it hard against his erection. 

“You naughty girl!” Qian Yu felt his rod grow even more excited as Zhen Yue shaked her hips on him, bullying his little brother that was sandwiched in between the buns of softness. 

“Hehe,” Zhen Yue simply laughed. 

“Kiss me master,” she turned her back and opened her mouth. Her cheeks were rosy red and her eyes seductively winked at him.

Qian Yu approached her mouth as he slid his tongue in and started kissing her, exploring the insides of her mouth. 

“Mmm!” Zhen Yue moaned and put her hands behind Qian Yu’s head forcing him to continue ravaging her mouth. By now, she had become fully aroused as her nipples were poking through the thin layer of her dress. 

“Ah!” Qian Yu pinched the nipples through the dress causing Zhen Yue to jump and screech. 

Yet Qian Yu wasn’t satisfied with it as he slid his hands under her dress getting a better touch.

As he did though, he realized that it was a little weird. He stopped kissing Zhen Yue as he turned her around, finally giving his little brother a break. 

“Take off the top,” Qian Yu said. 

Zhen Yue grew embarrassed as she turned her head away while listening to his orders and slid her arms out of the sleeves of her dress exposing her upper half. 

*Gulp* Qian Yu stared at the sexy Zhen Yue. Currently, she had a bra, but it didn’t even cover up her chest. Rather, it just had some silk and fabric under the plump breasts. 

“D-do you like it master?” Zhen Yue asked shyly. It was her first time wearing something like this. Normally, they had never cultivated with clothes on as Zhen Yue had always bathed herself beforehand at night or she was already naked in the morning when they did it.

“I love it!” Qian Yu felt completely mesmerized and excited by the scene. Then his eyes wandered towards the lower side of her dress as if he was trying to see through the dress.

Zhen Yue covered the area Qian Yu was gazing at with her hands as she said, “I-It’s a surprise.”

“!!!” As Qian Yu heard that, he was like an awoken beast as he took off his pants. Moving forward, he was about to push Zhen Yue down and expose the hidden treasure but Zhen Yue had different plans.

“Let me please you first,” Zhen Yue said. Getting down on her knees, she opened her mouth as she took Qian Yu’s rod in. 

*Lick* Zhen Yue felt the hot staff fill her as she started licking it with her tongue, making sure it was completely wet.

“Oh god!” Zhen Yue had only barely just started but Qian Yu felt like he was going to explode already due to the grinding that Zhen Yue had done on him earlier. 

*Slurp* Zhen Yue started moving her head, yet just as she did, she felt Qian Yu’s hand push down on her head. 

*Splat* “I’m cumming!” Qian Yu yelled as he ejaculated into Zhen Yue’s mouth, filling it up to the brim.

“Wahh?!?” Yet Zhen Yue hadn’t been prepared to accept his load as she only managed to swallow a mouthful before she choked and started coughing. 

*Splat splat* Yet, Qian Yu continued ejaculating as his load was unleashed onto Zhen Yue’s face, chest and dress. 

“Master?” Zhen Yue didn’t expect Qian Yu to come so fast as she realized he was a little different today. Yet as she looked at Qian Yu, his eyes were completely filled with a burning fire. 

Qian Yu didn’t immediately say anything as he leaned down and carried Zhen Yue and started heading towards the bed. 

*Oomph* Qian Yu lightly tossed Zhen Yue on the bed as he took off his shirt before he immediately got on it.

“Zhen Yue, today, you’re just too sexy,” Qian Yu was like a wolf as he looked at his prey. 

“Ahem, that explains why you’re so rough today,” Zhen Yue blushed and smiled hearing Qian Yu’s praise. 

“Ah? Do you not like it?” Zhen Yue’s words made Qian Yu snap back to reality as he realized he was overly rough today.

Zhen Yue shocked her head and licked her lips. “No, it’s not bad,” she said as she turned around and stuck out her butt to Qian Yu. 

She wiggled it to the side, as she teased, “Master, let’s get to the main course.”

Instantly, Qian Yu lost rationality as he jumped and dug his claws into her butt. 

*Squish*  Zhen Yue jumped a little as Qian Yu strongly gripped her butt. 

The bottom part of her dress was separated into two with a front and back due to the slits. Removing the backside of her dress, Qian Yu finally managed to see her tender thighs and legs before the flower garden. 

Protecting the flower garden, there was a sexy but drenched piece of silk underwear. Upon closer inspection, it had the same design as her bra but Qian Yu realized that the part covering the front and her crotch were separated. 

*Sniff* Qian Yu leaned forward as he inhaled deeply. 

*Lick* Then he gave a quick lick. 

“AH!” It was a light lick but Zhen Yue was already too sensitive. 

*Lick* Qian Yu gave another lick, slightly longer this time, as he took his time to remember Zhen Yue’s taste and scent. 

“M-master, please stop teasing me!” Zhen Yue pleaded for him to plow her. 

“Ok ok, I’m sorry,” Speaking of ripe, the time was perfectly ripe and Qian Yu no longer held back.

Qian Yu used his fingers to separate the two sides of the underwear apart as he positioned his rod in between the silk underwear. 

*Thurst* Qian Yu easily entered Zhen Yue’s tight pink flesh hole.

“Ahhh!” Zhen Yue let out a sigh of relief as Qian Yu finally filled in the hole. 

“Finally, it’s in,” Qian Yu said as he looked down, seeing where they were connected. By the side, the back portion of the dress had leaned off to the side while most of the upper part of the dress was below her breasts. It was a beautiful sight to him.

*Thrust* Yet as he was looking he saw that Zhen Yue had started moving since he hadn’t. Moving back and forth, he watched as his rod entered and left the cave.

“Oh that’s it!” Qian Yu shouted as he felt Zhen Yue’s small cave suck on him, a feeling he could never resist.

“Master, it feels so good!” Zhen Yue moaned as she moved her hips. 

Sinking his hands into her ass that was shaking like crazy, Qian Yu strongly gripped and started moving in synchrony with Zhen Yue. 

“Master, it feels even better!” Zhen Yue moaned even louder now as saliva drooled down from her mouth. 

Qian Yu didn’t say anything as he instead grabbed her chest now and brought them upward such that her back was leaning on his chest as he continued to pound her. 

“Haahah!” Zhen Yue screamed as they switched positions.

“I-I-It g-goes so deep!” She moaned as Qian Yu poked at her womb. 

*Lick* Additionally, Qian Yu started licking and nibbling on her neck while massaging her breasts sending more waves of pleasure throughout her body. 

“M-master, I-I c-can’t handle it anymore,” Zhen Yue put her hands behind her as she grabbed onto Qian Yu’s back and neck.

“Me too!” Qian Yu yelled. The feeling of her soft ass against his pelvis, silky texture of the underwear grinding against the base of his shaft and the tight vaginal walls clamping on his dragon was too strong. 

“It’s coming!” They shouted in unison as they both climaxed *Swishhhh* *Splat* 

Zhen Yue felt her knees go limp as Qian Yu’s baby seeds were swimming through her body and searching every nook and cranny. 

“Ahh, that was great Zhen Yue!” Qian Yu patted her head. 

“Did you like the lingerie that much?” Zhen Yue asked. 

“Not only that, but the clothing as well. You were also very naughty,” Qian Yu said. 

“Well… now I know…” Zhen Yue said. 

“I-I will keep that in mind for the future…” Zhen Yue hid her face under the sheets.

Hearing her words and imagining the future, Qian Yu instantly grew hard once again and jumped onto Zhen Yue.

31