Chapter 106*
1.7k 5 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Ah? Sure…” Qian Yu replied as he walked towards Zhao Xieren’s pavilion. His heart started beating crazily as anticipated what would happen.

“Then, please come in,” Zhao Xieren embarrassingly looked downwards. 

Entering the room, the basic layout looked no different than Qian Yu’s own residence with the beds and wooden furniture. Unlike Qian Yu’s pavilion though, Zhao Xieren had more decorations with paintings, lanterns, and various plants. Most of the lights were off though, leaving the room dimly lit.

*Umph* Zhao Xieren entered the room as she hugged Qian Yu from behind and buried her face into his back. 

The robes were thick but in the cold night, he could feel the increasing heat radiating from her body; and as the silence continued on, her heart only began to be faster and faster. 

“Ahem, I can’t really move like this,” Qian Yu coughed. 

“Ah!? I’m sorry,” Zhao Xieren backed away like a shy cat. 

“Shall we continue what we were doing before?” Qian Yu turned around and pulled her into his arms.

“Y-yes,” Zhao Xieren nervously nodded.

Moving forward, Qian Yu silently brushed his lips against Zhao Xieren’s own lips. 

“Mmm,” Zhao Xieren was slightly taken aback before she closed her eyes. 

Feeling her soft and delicate lips, Qian Yu continued diving deeper as he lost himself like before. They were the softest lips he had ever felt and he felt he could kiss them forever. 

Gradually though, his tongue grew bold as it escaped from its previous restraint. 

“Mm!” Zhao Xieren jumped and wiggled as she felt the slippery object enter her mouth and touch her tongue. Yet she regained composure almost immediately as she weakly greeted Qian Yu’s tongue. 

As for Qian Yu, a fire had started growing in his lower half as he became more and more excited. Quietly, a hot and warm rod had nestled itself in between Zhao Xieren’s thighs. 

‘Eh? What is this?’ Zhao Xieren had been fully concentrating on her kiss with Qian Yu as she noticed something amiss. Moving her arms downward, she casually touched it. 

‘It’s hot and rigid…’ she noted before she instantly realized what it was. 

“Ah!” Zhao Xieren yelled and separated her lips from Qian Yu. 

Too engrossed with each other, the two had unknowingly ended up sitting at the bed. With Zhao Xieren still in Qian Yu’s embrace though, she had sat on his lap. 

“Ahem… sorry about that,” Qian Yu coughed and turned away. However, with Zhao Xieren still sitting on his lap and wiggling about, his little brother only grew more excited. 

“N-no it’s fine,” Zhao Xieren was more embarrassed though. 

“If you don’t want to go further, it’s alright. You’re also a noble so this is… ,” Qian Yu said. It was a serious matter and he wasn’t sure what Zhao Xieren wanted.

“I-I want to… cultivate with you too,” Zhao Xieren managed to find the courage to mutter the words. 

Getting off his lap, she sat by his side as she observed the tent that had formed in Qian Yu’s robes. 

Yet her intense gaze only made Qian Yu’s rod swell more and an urge to tease her arose, “Should I take my robes off?”

“N-no! I mean yes! I mean, I’ll do it! I’ll remove your robes!” Zhao Xieren yelled out as she started removing Qian Yu’s robes. 

She was a little clumsy as she nervously and slowly removed his clothes but before long, Qian Yu’s mighty and naked rod stood before her. 

*Gulp* she gave a few short glances at it as she noted the size. 

“I’ll help you remove your clothes now then,” Qian Yu said before he returned the favor. 

“Thank you then,” Zhao Xieren replied. 

Qian Yu’s hands were quick as he skillfully and easily maneuvered his way through her robes and undergarments. Removing them, he silently observed the beautiful girl. 

A slightly awkward atmosphere arose as they finished, reminding Qian Yu of his first time with Zhen Yue. In fact, Zhao Xieren seemed even more nervous than Zhen Yue at that time. 

“It’s embarrassing if you stare at me so much!” Zhao Xieren looked away and covered her chest and bottom as she felt Qian Yu’s hot gaze.

“I-I must not be pretty huh?” a sad smile appeared on her face afterwards.

Qian Yu knew that she was slightly dissatisfied with the growth of her chest but nonetheless, he dispelled her fears. “No, of course not. You’re beautiful! Ahem, as you can see, this right here is evidence that I want to make love with you,” he pointed downwards.

“H-how can you say something embarrassing like that!” Zhao Xieren blushed but there was a slight smile on her face. 

“Hmm anyways, should we try to stimulate growth through a massage?” Qian Yu suggested.

“I don’t know if it will work but I guess we can try it,” Zhao Xieren knew what he was referring to and agreed. 

“Alright, then come back,” Qian Yu patted his lap. 

“Okay,” Zhao Xieren nodded. Standing up, she moved over and did as Qian Yu said. 

‘Holy shit, this feeling, how daring of her!’ Qian Yu had thought that she would sit in front of rod but she had resumed the same position as before. Sitting between her soft thighs, Qian Yu’s staff felt a new stimulus and sensation he had never felt before. Additionally, he could feel himself rub against the entrance of her secret virgin garden, making him harder than ever.

Qian Yu didn’t say anything though as his hands reached at Zhao Xieren’s chest, finding two small and pointy but soft protrusions. Clamping downwards, he started kneading her breasts. They were smaller than Sun Hong and Zhen Yue, giving him a new feeling and understanding of breasts. By no means were they unappealing to Qian Yu.

“Ah!” Zhao Xieren squeaked as Qian Yu started massaging her breasts. 

Seeing her mouth open though, Qian Yu didn’t hesitate to claim those lips for himself. 

“Mmm!” Zhao Xieren was a little surprised once more but she quickly closed her eyes and enjoyed the passionate kiss. 

Slowly, her body became more active in response to Qian Yu’s massage and as they rubbed their genitals against each other, they only grew more and more intoxicated. 

“Qian Yu…” Zhao Xieren muttered as they separated. Her cheeks were completely red and flushed while her eyes seemed faintly lost. 

“Let’s go to the next step,” Qian Yu laid Zhao Xieren down on the bed and opened her legs. 

Her garden had long been overflowing with love juices and his staff had been covered in it as well. 

“Eh? What are you doing!” nonetheless, Qian Yu didn’t want to rush as he leaned forward towards her opened legs. It was her first time and he wanted everything to go as smoothly as possible.

“I-It’s dirty!” Zhao Xieren covered her garden with her hands.

“It’s fine. This is quite normal actually,” Qian Yu moved her hands and stuck his tongue.

“AHH!” Zhao Xieren’s eyes widened as she felt Qian Yu’s tongue wiggling inside her.

*Lick lick* amidst her screams, Qian Yu continued pleasuring Zhao Xieren.

“W-what is this!?” she yelled at the novel experience. 

“Should I stop?” Qian Yu stopped moving and gave her a teasing look.

“Y-you bully… don’t stop, it feels good,” Zhao Xieren covered her face with a pillow

“Well then, I shall continue,” Qian Yu laughed before returning to eating out Zhao Xieren. 

*Lick!* 

“Mmm!”

*Lick!* 

“Ahhh!” 

*Lick lick!*

“Hhaahhh!”

Her moans had always been loud as she felt her first experience with carnal pleasure. Yet even then, they only continued to grow larger as he continued. 

*Lick!*

“S-s-some-t-thing co-coming!” Zhao Xieren screamed. 

*Squirtt!* Zhao Xieren’s back arched as she climaxed before falling back down. Her chest was heaving irregularly in an attempt to calm her own breathing as she silently stared at Qian Yu. 

Qian Yu watched her naked body as she started calming down from the high of her orgasm before saying, “Do you want to continue?” 

“Y-yes,” Zhao Xieren had calmed down by now. 

“But you’re a noble, are you sure this is fine?” Qian Yu knew that this wasn’t a light matter compared to before with Sun Hong and Zhen Yue.

“I-I’ve already made up my mind. They won’t know anyways… for a long time at least,” Zhao Xieren said.

“Alright, thank you,” Qian Yu knew what she was referring to. Perhaps, her lost virginity would get exposed later on as she grew older. However, as long as he grew stronger, it wouldn’t become a problem.

No longer saying anything, Qian Yu positioned his staff in front of Zhao Xieren’s cave before inserting it in. She was as wet as she could be and instead of feeling pain, he hoped she could feel the pleasure more instead.

“Mmm!” They both moaned as they felt themselves connect with each other. 

‘Shit, it’s really tight,’ Qian Yu had barely put the tip in but even then, he felt like he could explode already. Having been squished inside her soft thighs earlier, his shaft was still sensitive.

As Qian Yu looked at Zhao Xieren, he saw that she gave him a light nod.

*Thrust!* With that nod, Qian Yu thrusted forward, breaking through any resistance as he shoved his staff deep into Zhao Xieren’s moist cave. 

“Does it hurt?” Qian Yu looked at Zhao Xieren who didn’t scream or anything. Only a little blood has trickled out but it didn’t really mean anything. 

“It’s fine… you can move,” Zhao Xieren bit her lips as she endured the pain. 

“Alright, slowly first then,” Qian Yu said as he weakly pulled back. 

*Swish…* Yet as he did, he found that it was undeniably tight, perhaps a combination of it being her first time and her body being a little smaller and short than Qian Yu. 

As he tried to pull back, he felt Zhao Xieren tight vaginal walls pull back against him. 

‘Shit… it would be embarrassing if I cum right away…’ Qian Yu took a deep breath and focused up.

Grabbing Zhao Xieren’s open thighs which he had fallen in love with by now, he adjusted their angle in an attempt to loosen her grip a little.

“What are you doing?” Zhao Xieren asked while she gripped the bed sheets.

“Mm, it’s nothing,” Qian Yu shook his head as he could finally start moving now.

*Thrust!* Qian Yu started pulling out and pushing in, thoroughly exploring every nook and cranny.

“Oh god, it’s really tight and cozy,” Qian Yu said as he continued to hold his ejaculation. 

“Ah!” Zhao Xieren on the other hand could only reply with moans as Qian Yu started ravaging her body.

*Thrust!*

“I-I’m going crazy!” the pain had long resided and Zhao Xieren started yelling out as Qian Yu made love to her. 

“I-It’s c-coming a-a-again!” Zhao Xieren yelled out.

“Alright, let’s climax together,” Qian Yu said as he sighed in relief inwardly. 

“Ok, it’s coming!” Qian Yu words spurred Zhao Xieren on as she let the pleasure take over her body. 

*Squirt!* another wave of yin qi, with pure yin qi, was released from Zhao Xieren as she arched. 

“Me too!” Qian Yu yelled as he finally released his load into her. Perhaps, it was one of the largest ones he had ever released in his life.

“Hhhhaaaahhh!” The burning sensation in her vagina only served to elongate her climax though as she yelled out tiredly.

*Thump* Qian Yu pulled out his staff as he fell down by Zhao Xieren’s side and stared at her calming down.

“Did it feel good?” a few seconds passed as Zhao Xieren calmed her breathing.

“Why do you ask? Of course it did,” Qian Yu said.

“I-I’m glad. I was just unsure since you cultivate a lot more with Zhen Yue and Sun Hong,” Zhao Xieren said.

“Hahaha, you silly girl. Don’t worry about stuff like that. It was great!” Qian Yu kissed her forehead.

“Mmm,” Zhao Xieren cutely nodded and closed her eyes and leaned against Qian Yu. 

Quietly, the two laid in each other’s embrace as they fell asleep.

26