Chapter 14 – Major Bottleneck, Second Wife
4k 9 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Their eating dates became a staple on their relationship, they sometimes went to the park to rest and digest the food while enjoying each others company, they have explored every restaurant and stall available, their peacefull day life became became a sharp contrast to their super active night life were they tried every posible position they could try, they also did some dungeon dives but the experience they get was a bit less than they wanted. 

They just did some runs to stay in shape and don't get dull, they even challenge themselves to do harder runs by limiting themselves. They cannot enter the Heavenly dungeon since most monsters are above Lv500 and it can be too dangerous making their training a bit stagnat, soon he managed to reach her Level and were both at Lv480, they didn't get enough Exp to make the jump.

Shuiro started seeing them, joining on some of their activities and she also learned of their weird relatioship, she proposed to be the second wife them but they didn't know what to do with her and said they will think about it. She don't want to be left alone as she was a sole Fire user, she can only be on the Fire Star Club, she is alone in there and wanted to have Elizabeth there since even if she have the Life Attribute her main Attribute is Fire. Her hopes were shattered when she learned that she is already an Absolute Life wielder and have the option to Join their Life Star if she wanted.

Her wife, Louise, has the Absolute Gold Attribute and can make his own Star Club, but he also has the Fire Atribute which was also on the Absolute rank. Both of their levels Skyrocketed on these past six days, which mean that if either of them Joined her Fire Star Club, they will take her Position at the Star Summit.... 

She swallowed her pride and asked them to join her Fire Star Club, which to her surprise they did. They rename their Club, The Legendary Fire Birds, since they all have Mystical Birds of Fire as their Bloodline. Their new Leader became Elizabeth since she was the Husband. They also proposed to power level her if she truly accept them and became Elizabeth Second Wife. She accepted and got a prompt from their systems, surprising Elizabeth that thought that she can only have one wife and Louise that he has to work with Shuiro to entertain their Husband together.... 

'Like what the hell, who made these flavored text...' Louise and Shuiro thought at the same time. When she was accepted by the two she also got a pair of reward Tickets. Which they told her to save for later. She has a lot of skills that costed a coupple of millions, but they said that that was still little and should wait for the Heavenly realm. Elizabeth had one and Louise had two Mutation Tickets and they both got one Ability Ticket when they both accepted the new wife. The Agent of Life has the Agent of Change and the Agent of Destruction as her cute wives.

Tomorrow night will be the Monthly Star Summit were the strong outherworlders get together, and meet the newbs to either take under their wings as disciples or take as their fated person, they also held competitions to determine their place on the Star Rankings. 

They have around 24 hours to get Shuiro's Level as high as posible. So they returned to their room with a very red Shuiro in tow. When they got in the room they soon webt to the bathroom and have a quick shower or tried to anyway.

"What is that... and why is him with us... we... ummm" she was covering herseñf with a towel. 

"What do you mean? I am the first wife ofcourse I always bathe with my hubby." He said proudly showing his naked self to the new comer who just covered her eyes droping her towel in the process but she didn't noticed and just looked between her fingers. When a naked Elizabeth entered the shower area with a towel over her shoulders preping her hair for wrapping with it not bothering to hide her majestic penis that laid flacid a good 7 inches. Totally freaking the poor girl that didn't know much about sex. She did watched some hentais on her old life, but she doesn't know what a trap or a futanari was. 

A part of her was looking at their cocks with excitement, but the other kept looking back at the sleeping dragon that laid between her husband's sexy legs. They helped each others to wash their backs. And then ate their lunch who was waiting for them since it was Mid day, and it would be the last time that she would have a break before the Star Summit Party were they would make the Legendary Fire Birds name the Top Star Club by gaining all three top places.

They stood up after eating the 30 people's worth of food trolleys. Shuiro was surprised she ate so much and they meditated to burn the food and help with digestion, now it was 1 in the afternoon and it was time, Elizabeth carried the still nervous Shuiro and Louise walked in front opening the door to the bedroom. Quickly the smell of sex reached her senses and she was getting excited.

'How often do they do it to leave an everlasting smell in the air. Can Louise take her magestic penis... will it really fit... now that I looked at her she looks really different so she has a lot of upgrades. They also said that with the amount of point I'll get the ticket will be wasted... but I am a bit scared, I can feel it on my back, the dragon is waking up... gotta breathe. I always wanted to be with her, now she is gonna mark me as her own the same as that boy over there.' She was gently put on the bed.

"Just relax and go with the flow, if you have some upgrades points available, you should use them of your lady bits, you might need them to take her magestic cock. She as the husband has to take your firsts so I cannot help you there, so just relax and let's have some fun. We might do some upgrade breaks just for you, since you will need them, they also provide the highest base stats, also the Mana Infused and the Core upgrades are a must." He said with a smile while he was getting naked.

"This will hurt a bit so I will start gentle, buying the Vagina upgrades is a great idea too. The boost in both Vitality and Charm are really good in the long run too." She said while she was getting rid of both of their remaing clothes and gave her a soft kiss on her lips.

She dumped all her remaing Upgrade Points and maxed out both her front and rear entrances to level 20. She was saving to get her Mana Infused Soul but she decided to trust them, she just needed to interact and befriend other Fire Users to get points so right now she was getting a lot of Symbiotic Points. They were her new family, they wouldn't betray her, she said to herself.

Elizabeth started playing with Shuiro's folds using her finger and her tonge, it was her first time to play with another girl, she caress her clit with her tonge while she inserted two fingers inside, Shuiro was already cumming from the pleasure the Sex Master was giving her. Louise decided that he will prepare the tool of the Sex Master and with glee he started licking her throbbing cock, polishing her tool, he can't wait to swallow her massive erection and decided to envelop her tip slowly with his sexy lips while looking at Elizabeth eating out Shuiro with a bit of envy but she soon started to focus on what he though was the most important, inserting his small fingers one by one inside Elizabeth fold while he swallowed her perfect penis.

Soon he felt a small tremor and Elizabeth first load was his, he swallowed every drop of her delicious baby batter and Elizabeth stood up positioning the tip of of her cock that was once again free on top of Suiro's folds who was a bit too excited and still a bit scared, "Just relax and enjoy the pleasure of her magnificent cock." Louise told her while he was hugging Shuiro's head from behind.

With a slow motion Elizabeth started to push her cock inside inch by inch, when it was about five inches deep she broke past her hymen and a small amount of blood started to fall on the sheets, but her cock just keep on with her slow march breaking in Shuiro's fold until at the twelve inch mark she found her cervix and she kept pushing, until jer cervix was push further inside. Stetching her folds to acomodate her masive size, luckily she bought those upgrade or she might not be able to take even halve of her cock.

She remained inside deforming her belly with a nice bulge while she let a silent tear and Elizabeth waited for her to calmed down before she started to pull her cock out. But before Shuiro felt the emptiness in her folds Elizabeth grabbed her hips and pushed her cock inside again and starting messing her insides as she started to move her waist in a slow and steady motion, she was already cumming while Elizabeth was just getting started.

Louise decided to give her mouth a try and presented his cock to her which she instinctively opened her mouth to recieve it. He decided to push his cock inside her, and started moving his waist, each time his cock went deeper and deeper, he then started to play with her nipples, kneading them gently and he started to kiss Elizabeth while he skull fucks Shuiro's mouth.

They were all in ectasis with Shuiro cummin almost none stop and Elizabeth and Louise came at the same time filling her folds and gut at the same time making her cum again. Elizabeth pulled Shuiro towards her with her cock still deep within her and she rested Shuiro's head on her boobs while she motioned Louise forward. "How was your first time having sex little Suiro." Elizabeth asked her while she caress her soft hair out of her face. "Ish wash great... Elish..." she replied looking at Elizabeth with imaginary little pink heart pupils. 

"You are a sloppy mess and there are a bit more the 23 hours to go." Louise said and she started licking her butt... "Wait you shan't... not my assh..." she wanted to protest a bit more but Elizabeth grabbed her face, "It is gonna be alright, he is really good with anal, both taking and giving." She finished with a soft kiss on her lips and she started to move again making Shuiro moan inside her mouth. After some minutes her ass ready and Louise positioned his cock in front of her ass, pushing it deep inside her.

They started to synchronize their movements going in and out of Suiro, who started to hug Elizabeth with reckless abandon moaning between her breasts. Elizabeth and Louise started making out while they started gaining speed making Shuiro cum again on top of their cocks and with a coupple more thrusts they finish at the same time deep inside her. She was a drooling mess and both her husband and fellow wife kissed her on each side of her face.

They now change places and Elizabeth pushed Louise on top of Shuiro, pushing his cock inside her vagina while she pushed her majestic cock deep inside his ass. There it was, the cock he missed inside his ass for so long, she push him along making him go inside Shuiro's fold as deep as he could. She pulled and brought him with her, only to push him down with her, they were moaning and the two wives sterted to make out while the husband used them like toys, cumming in both theor asses several times during the rest of the day. Sometimes she sits on his penis while using her other wife as a pocket pussy, they were filled with lust, love juices flowing out from every hole possible. 

After filling both wives to the brim with her love, she stop still hard as a dimond, the sun was rising and both her wives were drooling messes, looking like they were six months into pregnancy. But she still wanted to fill them more, so she put them both on top of each other and she continue filling them with her love, she put his cock on her folds and use her cock to fill her wife's pussy who rested on top of her fellow wife who was playing with her breast both were facing toward their husband who kept thrusting forth looking at her with little hearts on their eyes. A face that made her wanna love them more and more.

She got one notification which annoyed her at first but she soon started smilling, she got up and bought the new upgrade that made her cock and her balls shine with energy.... the Mana Infused Inmortal Penis upgrade... it remanined the same physically maybe a bit smaller than before, but now she can use her Mana to directly manipulate her cock... with a thought a second copy of her perfect penis growed on top of her original one. Much to the horror and excitement of her two wives.

"There's still four hours or so before lunch is brought here... and I just got an update with one new upgrade in particular.... hope you girls like them." Elizabeth said with a bit of a lust filled smile on her face.

She then flipped Shuiro and guided Louise's cock inside her fold making them both moan and start to make out while she aimed both cocks at both her wive's asses. Her favorite was still anal thanks to a certain pervert that she had to break in and make hers, she love to dominate her cute wives, pushing her cocks forth, she proceeded to make her wives cum several times while she literery came buckets of cum deep in their gut...

They laid on top of each other, a satisfied futanari on top of her two wives who are now unconcious... "This is the life.

55