Chapter 15 – The team and The Star Summit
3.2k 11 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'I was awoken with the smell of food, it was still been over powered by the smell of sex in the air, it was about six in the evening according to the system, did we overslept... oh right, Eli had a breakthrough in the arts of sex and she is now at level 495 like him so she didn't get to be an inmortal yet, she got really close... soon she will be free from that emperor's son, he still think she is a level 360 prodigy... if only he knows the monster, the sexy monsters that he had offended.' Shuiro was now massaging her stomach which was now flat for some reason and looked at the other two beauties besides her.

'They both got a bit carried away there... but my points are ridiculous... it should be unheard off if the others found out about this, they will start seeing sex based systems quite differently... I have almost ten billion points... they are both Fire based users that are friendly towards me that seem to empower themself and their willing partners by a ridiculous margin. I am also Lv478 almost a hundred and fifty levels and he said that the higher their levels the more they gain, but with this gains it can be said that it also affect me, I got experience from both of them... what sort of cheat is this...' she almost had a mental breakdown when she felt the warm embrace from her idol.

"It is gonna be alright, you will see. I told you that those tickets would be wasted if you used them. How much upgrades you can buy?" Elizabeth said bringing Shuiro out of her stupor.

"There are the Core upgrade he mentioned, as well as the Mana Infused Soul I wanted to buy. Plus a bunch of physical upgrades that doesn't seem that Important on their own, but I know first hand how much it boost my stats, I also have the Eye of Solomon which seems ridiculous. I can probably buy everything thatnks to you guys special power Leveling Sesion." She said with a red face.

"Don't call it that, the bonus stats and levels were secondory, you are my wife now same as Louise so treat us acordingly. You should get all your core upgrade, your mana upgrade and your Mouth upgrades, Mouth upgrades boost Magic and Charisma which are good stats for magic same as the Vaginal upgrades which boost Dexterity and Magic and Anal upgrades that boost Dexterity and Agility, but the most important thing is that they all give a 15% boost on Experience Gained through sex per level." Elizabeth said and Shuiro smiled and noded.

"Yeah, let's get out of the bed, I smell like wet dog after all that sweating. Plus I want to eat and see the so call elites from the younger generation. We also have to finish all our upgrades I gained fifteen levels and I got a bonus for doing it with both of you beauties." Louise said with a bright smile that made Elizabeth nod and Shuiro to let a sigh. 

"Oh yeah, I got a bunch of notifications that asked if I would like to impregnate you two, I decline before you get too worked up... It appeared after I got the Mana Infused Penis and every time I came on either of you two." Elizabeth said with a weird look in her eyes. 

"But I don't even have a pussy, are you sure they weren't just for Shuiro? Also does it mean I cannot impregnate you? Not that I mind trying out, but maybe after the war that is bound to happen in a year." Louise said with a weird expresion and Shuiro had her mouth wide open...

"Wait what? Slow down a bit, you can pregnant on demand? Even him that doesn't have a p.... the appropiate features? What is this about a war? Aren't we under the protection of Lord Bahamut? His wife is also really strong, who would... I probably know who...." Shuiro didn't know what had more priority and was a bit of a mess.

"For now know that everything will be fine and that after we eat and buy all the upgrades we can we will show the summit what true monster we really are." Elizabeth said and winked at Shuiro, while Louise smiled at them and noded.

"Let's do this!" He said excited and a loud grumble sounded in the back ground. But when they were about to look for the culprit two more rembles were heard and the three of them blushed a bit and just went to take a quick shower. 

'Shuiro still couldn't believe that she was finally in a relationship, she died a virgin on her previous life for reading to much manga, she never interacted with anyone and when someone finally asked her out it was a jealous girl to stabbed her because the guy she liked looked at her... like she didn't even know either the psycho or the bastard that sent that psycho after her.' Shuiro though of her old life which was really peaceful but ended in a stupid yet tragic death....

'But now she felt safe being with the idol of her life and her weird but really cute boyfriend who is also the first wife of her idol and that has spent less than a month in this world... he is probably stronger than all of the sub-heavenly masters, and can probably fight off a newly promoted heavenly expert.' Shuiro thought to herself.

On her mind the images of both her Idol and her boyfriend turned wife appeared with her being hugged by them... and them all naked in a pile of bodies creamed on every hole and a satisfied smile on all of each of them.... 'I am turning in to a pervert... am I.' Shuiro though to herself while she just followed after the two beauties for a quick shower and some... lunch?

---------------------------------------------------------

After they finished bathing and eating they bought all the upgrades they could, Elizabeth and Louise were still waiting on that Rank-up, but Shuiro was like a kid in a toy store, and after buying her Mana infused Soul and the Super Compacted Mana Body she went from being 5'6" tall to a smaller 5'2" tall pettite fit girl made of Fire Mana, her hair now moves like it was made of fire and it was Vermillion in color.

She then buy her last core upgrades which unlocked the Ultimate Suzaku Core, which she bought all three upgrades which brough her control to a new level, it also gave her Fire the Destruction aspect that made her Vermillion flames to have red lightning sparks flowing inside. She also got all the physical upgrades which brought her B-cup breast to a healty D-cup, her body aquired a nice hour glass shape with plump thighs and a nice and perky bubble butt.

They all wore their Armament clothes, and went out. Elizabeth and Shuiro's had a minor change now that they aren't wearing anything bellow their Armaments, now they have big open coats that cover their whole backs and arms reaching the floor made of their fire colors with a small on piece dress that hug their bodies and thigh high boots that had a small heal. On their heads Elizabeth has a big pointy witch hat made of her fire and Shuiro has her hair made of her fire but she has several peacock feathers flowing under her hair. 

Louise didn't change much, but the feathers that were originally black that then turned gold were now made of his Golden Flames they are twice as long, and his feather tail was also like his new ones he can now float and glide with his hew feathers. The three Magatamas were a bit bigger and made of Glass that shine bright gold. His hair now looks gold rather than blonde.

"Let's show the others how powerfull a person that has only spent less than a month here, hi hi hi." Louise said excitedly opening the door to the lobby. "I am sure they would question their training and existense if they know the truth." Elizabeth let a cute shuckle. "They will probably deny everything and just say he was a hidden expert that just happened to look younger..." Shuiro just let a sigh, she usually only use her Armament when she fights since she didn't had the mana to sustain it or the Life attribute that boost the regeneration by a lot but after the upgrades she was several time more powerful. She didn't bought new abilities but just maxed out her old favorite ones, she decided to wait until her Heavenly Ascension.

On their way to the summit that was in the middle of all the different domains, including Bahamut's, the Emperor's and other minor territories, the Star Summit was held. It was on top of a special mountain were only those of the Earthly-Realm or Lower may enter, there were hundreds upon hundreds of different experts were gathered at the base of the mountain, three birds made of different colored flames arived in the middle of the gathering were the strongest experts were.

And in a small explosion of flames in mid air three beauties dropped from the sky in slow motion. As they floated down, many recognize one or two of them, but a third one that they have never seen before landed in the middle of the Cerulean Witch and the Vermillion Mage using his bright golden flames he ised to glide down to not looked out of place. 

Many of the expert thought that he was a cute girl to contrast the two sexy girls that landed at either side... but those with the Empyrean Eyes or similar upgrades or skills, just saw three Monsters of the highest caliber... some were even thinking of getting out of there and prevent being humiliated at the hunts game before the summit. 

They were not doing anything to hide their auras that was almost invisible to the ones that didn't bother upgrading their eyes with any upgrades, magic or skills. Those that didn't know even try to have a conversation with them only to get told off by their friends, it was for their own good. 

"Glad you could join me my love and you even brought your servants too, as a favor towards you my wife, I shall make them my concubines, so that they can still serve us after we hold our marriage ceremony." A super thick skined Price decided to show his handsome face and look at the three beauty like they were not even worthy of being here with the elites.

He was ignored and one of his wife told him in a voice that only he can hear while sweating bullets. "Stop that your highness, do you want them to kill you." He looked at her like he was looking at a bug. "Interrupt me again and I'll make sure you never see the light of day again. I can't believe that I, the great Roland Wyrngold Prime Doven, am related to such a coward. Of father didn't wanted a pure heir that inherited our Bloodline I would have never even seen you, so know your place as the first wife." He sain in a lower voice filled with venom.

She was almost crying and went with the other wives were one looked at her with pity and the others with hatred. Even if she was more talented they would never accepted her, a woman can never be emperor... she didn't enjoy being with her brother, it is true that she liked him, she also know that it was her dutty... but she didn't like his attitude nor his scorn he has towards her their Royal Titan Bloodline was too rare and their sibblings just inherited the regular Titan Bloodline, which were good but not enough for their father's ambition....

'Their aura is so thick and scary, they look like three Giant birds of prey looking at the most disgusting worm they had laid their eyes upon...' she tought to herself, 'What will I tell father when he dies... he would probably blame me... even though he is stronger than me, he is also overconfident since he already broke through Lv450... hope I don't get dragges behind his mess...'

"Since when do they let those that misstreat women were allowed to enter this sacred ground." Elizabeth said with hatred, begging for the prince to hit her so she can 'accidentally' killed him....

"His skin sure is thick for saying such crap when he know she is basically running away from her supposed mariage. At first I was thinking that my dear Eli was exagerating, but seeing your ugly ass and you talking shit to your wife that clearly cared for you well being enough to talk you out of offending this little master." Louise didn't like it when he approached his Eli. 

"I suspected nothing less from a nobody peasnt like you, know your place servant girl and know that I will make your mistress mine... if only you didn't have such a foul mouth." The prince attacked with his long sword that was cladded in holy light, "Banish from my sight, First strike - Firmament Slash!" His sword headed towards Louise who just cladded his hand in fire and made a grabbing notion. "You fool, this single cut is the heavens themselves forcing you to be cut yet you want to guard with your bare hand."

Before he can spoute more bullshit he grabbed his sword with his Golden fire covererd armored Talon. A mighty thunder stroke between them and the Prince's sword was broken in two by the clash. He was about to say something but he was just punched in the stomach with his other hand, going flying several meters back coughing blood.

43