Chapter 16 – He Missed, Gifts of Heavens!!!
2.8k 16 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Louise launched the prince he returned to his group. "Didn't you girls said that this was a gathering of outherworlders? What is that trash doing here. In fact aren't there more natives than outherworlders here..." he said while ignoring the coughing prince.

"She even dare to hit the prince, do she want to start a war?" A random idiot said. "But that's a male though...." another idiot followed. "Stop pulling my leg, if that is a male then I might as well be gay. Hahaha." The first idiot started laughing. "If only you knew..." the second idiot just ignore the first and moved elsewhere. 

"Are you guys hearing that, they sounded so familliar... what now, someone says the dare phrase?" He asked Elizabeth who is still a bit worried about her family.

"You dare hit me... you actually dare.... and that strenght just now... you actually tried to kill me... in front of all these peasants... you are already dead." The prince released a white aura and started glowing. But Louise started laughing and the girls kept looking at him... and he just got angrier.

"You dare underestimat-" but Louise interrupting his monologue. "You dare thrash talk with that measly strength just because you have two heavenly cultivators hidden behind you? You two are what, level 505 and 502, what can you guys do if I were to kill him right now..." he said waiting for the two shadows to make their move.

"Shut up!" The prince yelled and released his charged energy, but before Louise could react the world lost it's colors and everything was paused in placed, then Elizabeth, Shuiro and Louise banished from there.

The prince attack hit only air... "That is what you get for disrespecting me wench. Weird I didn't get experience from that hidden expert... now were was... I... where is Elizabeth? And the other servant girl.... she was a wife material. Maybe if I got that trio I would have broken through to the Heavenly-Realm... Kut, Che search for them, I know they just ran away, bring them alive I will strip them of their cultivation... and enjoy their bodies to my hearts content in front of each other..." He said to his shadows and returned to his wives.

"As espected of his highness." "That is his signature move, they should feel honored to have died by it." "What a waste." The peanut gallery started discussing while some of the other reincarnators were saddened by the wasyed potential.

Some mourned the death of the three hot beauties, while others were laughing their ass off at their friends that still think that the Golden Valkerie was a girl. Some thought that something weird had to have happened, they had seen the moves of the prince and they know that it was impossible for him to kill off any of the three hot babes that vanish from thin air.

---------------------------------------------------------

Inside a giant six sided dice made of clear glass, floating in outher space in the middle of nowhere, Louise woke up and found both Elizabeth and Shuiro still sleeping around him. 'Were are we now... did his attack teleported us away? Are we in outher space? They are ok, so that is good.' His mind was racing.

A hot woman, appeared out of thin air. She was really familliar but he cannot remember were she saw that beauty before. "Hey, you, you're finaly awake, run in to that Imperial Prince, same as them and that horse ove... it doesn't add up, crap I messed that one up. Yoh." She tried some skit over there but fail, then she gave a small twirl and gave a bow.

"Trixxie...?" Louise asked with a bit of doubt in his voice. 

"Hi hi hi hi. That was a great one back in the day... oh wait it was in less than a month ago." She gave me a weird laugh. 

"Oh wait... now I remember from what that is... so you are into stuff like that... you may have too much time on your hands." Louise said a bit annoyed.

"Come on that was funny. You were so innocent even believing my small joke. Hi hi hi. But anyway that is no way to talk about the creator of the systems. The call me Mother but you can call me whatever you want. You went places, even abusing my gift to the point were you got to big for that world..." she said in a sad tone...

'What does she mean by too big.' Louise started thinking. "You see, even with all my help, I didn't espect you to actually accept your changes so fast. I though that you would accept the fact that you were a trap like a year or so, that is why I sended Elizabeth here to find you. To help you become the trap that you were ment to be... but now you actively converted her slowly using your body to tempt her. Even dragging another innocent girl that had no prior knowledge of other stuff that wasn't vanilla hentai..." she said casting an apprising look towards him.

"You also got super cute using my system, makes me want to take you for myself." She was now gwtting out of topic.

"Why am I here exacly... why act now?" Louise said to the Goddess. "Well at the rate you three were growing, 2 event were bound to happen... the first your Heavenly ascension would destroy Bahamut's City, there are some plans in motion there and let's just say that three Heavenly tribulations of the super dense variety going on at the same time, is a bit to much for my little friend, and the second the Emperor would destroy Elizabeth's and Shuiro's home clans in retaliation for you killing his son. I know you might not have any attachments to them... but they do, and they might blame you for that. I need a healty Agent of Change not a broken one so be careful with your choises you make." The Goddess Mother. 

"Mo... ther... are you... perhaphs related to my mother... why do I get... beneficial treatment, you.. said that you have an important role... yet." He saod visibly confused... his mother was the most beautiful woman on earth, she dated my trap of a father... and he as a result got the best of both their genes... becoming a perfect trap.

"It is still to soon for you to know about your herritage, boy... but for your own good I would advice not looking to deep into that. Anyway I will be sending you three to the Ancient Dragon Continent. Were you will grow in a much bigger world were neither of you three would seem out of place for being too strong, there are a bunch of reincarnators in that continent too." She said with a playfull smile before continuing.

"You will continue forth and get the strength you three need to survive the upcomming war. There is about to be a quality upgrade in the system of the world, which is the main reason that the emperor is invading in a year, he is using the birth of the first Ancient Dragon as an excuse to kill Bahamut... but I don't want that bastard to hurt my little pet." She laughed and finished.

"Leave it to me I guess..." Louise was thinking what to do with all that info.

"Since you have been such good sports I will give you and your friends the experience required to reach the Heavenly-Realm. With the way you three were going a week might be to much, but it was only a matter of time." She let a drop of her golden blood entered him and Elizabeth while Shuiro, that needed more experience got three drops. Once they entered their bodies the began to glow with power... 

"You three will remain in the cube, for a day or two.... make shure you get the buy the upgrades you need, since the amount of Experience and how fast you got the upgrades the sex based systems will be patched so that you cannot midlessly fuck to gain Levels.... it is to much of a drag to patch, but most of the Gods and Goddesses said that they will drop my System Platform if I don't fix that..." it was fun and they still not like how fast you grew, but it isn't like I care enough to do a full System reset for you. Hope you have fun and conyinue towards Godhood, I shall be waiting for more of your asventures." She said and gave him a small kiss in his forehead before dissappearing into thin air...

"What was that all about..." he said to no one in particular, then after a while, he checked his status and distributed his Free Status Points.... 'there, all stats rounded to 1,000 before the ridiculous bonuses, except Charisma which was 1,100. My new classes can now reach Lv100 and they give 40 Stat points in various specific attributes. Except my Luck which is apparently maxed out at the moment...

'So many new upgrades available, maybe I can wait for them to wake up, I guess I can buy the new body upgrades for 25 billions Trap Points bringing all my bits to Lv40 and a new Demigod Flawless Skin, for 70 Billion Trap Points which boost all my Elemental Resistenses to my lowest Elemental Attribute, both of which were Heavenly-Rank.... my skin is now really nice and smooth... but now it is super sensible... 

'My status so far without the Mutations looks really good.

Name: Louise Croix

Level: 500 (000/100%)

Main Class: 

Primordial Trap Demigod Lv 0

Charisma +12, Magic +10, Dexterity +6, Agility +6, Endurance +6, and Evasion Correction++++ per Class Lv

Sub Class: 

Golden Sun Daimyo Lv 0

Strength +14, Dexterity +12, Vitality +10, Charisma +4, and  Weapon Mastery+++ per Class Lv

Free Stat Points: 0

Strength: 4,800 (1,200 + 100% + 100%)

Dexterity: 4,800 (1,200 + 100% + 100%)

Agility: 4,800 (1,200 + 100% + 100%)

Endurence: 4,800 (1,200 + 100% + 100%)

Vitality: 4,800 (1,200 + 100% + 100%)

Magic: 6,000 (1,200 + 100% + 150%)

Charisma: 8,500 (1,700 + 100% + 150%)

Luck: 1,000 (250 + 100% + 100%)

Health Points: 192,000 (4,800 x 10 + 100% + 100%)

Stamina Points: 192,000 (4,800 x 10 + 100% + 100%)

Mana Points: 360,000 (6,000 x 10 + 100% + 200%)

Health Regen: 34,560 per minute (1,920 + 50% + 200% + 300%)

Stamina Regen: 34,560 per minute (1,920 + 50% +200% + 300%)

Mana Regen: 64,800 per minute (3,600 + 50% +200% + 300%)

Trap points: 516,900,000

Primordial Points: 257

Both of the sleeping beauties woke up more beautiful than ever before and were surprised by the news he told them... and that they are now in the Heavenly Rank. They started speaking about the upgrades and I mentioned about how the sex multipliers were gone, which was a bit sad, but understandable... they were getting out of hand... like 6,000% bonus experience and upgrade points just for having sex between the three of us... that was just insane... 

They got all the basic bodily upgrades to Lv40 and the Demigod Flawless Skin. Their already fit bodies became more pronounced and sexy, with their already flawless skin becoming healthier with a pale pink hue on it.

They got their three Cores upgraded to the Heavenly Rank bringing their Flames almost to the fabled Demigod Rank, only a step away from it.

They upgraded all their main skills to heavenly, which brought them that much closer to Demigodhood. The girls got a set of heavenly weapon too with Elizabeth unlocking the Sacred Staff of Lachesis that boost Spell effects by 300%, the Untaited Wand of Clothos that boost Healing by 300% and the Ancient Rod of Athropos which boost Magic Damage by 300%. While Shuiro unlocked the Sacred Bow of Azusa, a longbow that boost Fire Damage by 300% and deals tripple damage when it hits evil natured creatures and zero damage when it hits benevolent natured creatures, as well a Saint Bow Mastery skill so she can actually hit stuff since she has never actually shooted a Longbow before.

He upgreaded his Spear and Mirror to heavenly, which just made them more powerful over all, his Spear Ame no Murakumo now deals 300% Fire and Gold Damage while his Yata no Kagami can resist and reflect more damage and it can holds the charges for longer. His Magatamas made the two petite Goddesses, Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi, looked a bit more mature while he gets a bit more masculine when he uses Susanowo's.

Their Armaments looked the same but their Assault forms were now living creatures rather than Fire that it is shaped like a bird with some life-like features like their beaks and their legs. They were close to five times as strong as before just with the upgrades.and they still have their tickets along with some spare points to buy other upgrades as they evolve. The three decided to rest and Louise gave them each a Life Fruit in case they get hungry and with that they waited for the giant glass dice returned them to that brand new continent of dragons.

41