Rising Action
175 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Authors Note]

*The Main characters name will be Si. So most of the story will be in the perspective of him. I made this story mostly first person so you could understand the thought process of him. This does not mean that you wont get another characters perspective of him but around 70% will be Si, 29% will be Ashlynn and the extra 1% will be the mob characters. This is all, enjoy the chapter! :D* 

Content with her response my mind was quite calm. Afterall "i just had to get a little bit older than we can get married."

A naïve way of thinking when you truly think about it. Age wouldn't be the only matter there was factors as in how i would be able to supprt her, make her happy, and the chance she could forget and not even like me in the near future.

However those thought would't have reason to appear until we where married or seperated.

As clichè as this sounds i couldn't kid if i where to tell you that in the same day we decided to move due to a change in my fathers job. As he was now jobless for the past week he finally got off his ass and got a new job upstate.

Even though my parents where happy i couldn't bring my self to truly smile all i could do was show a face of approval and suck it up.

'This truly is unfortunate but i have hope this promise will last until i come back. Afterall this won't be permant my love♡.' Thoughts like these could be called moronic at the very least but i atleast wanted to say goodbye to my future beloved and promise her ill be back.

On my way there i knocked on the door waiting for her to respond. In her stead her mom responded.

*Ashlynn's mom POV* 

"Oh boy isn't it Si!"

《"Yes ma'am im here to talk to ashlynn"》 

'Although i wanted to talk to him he seems kind of sad. Ooohhh how i like a sad boy♡' "Alright let me bring her down here make yourself at home!"

*Si's POV* 

'What an odd women' 

Although i never hated ashlynn's mom she always seemed to like me. 'Must be my charm' i joked in my head.

It didn't take long till she came down and explained the situation. Although she didn't seem to care i couldn't help but think she knows ill be back.

'How wonderful.' "I'll be back,please wait for me" 

["Sure♡. Just don't take too long :D.]

And with that i was off to a new city for the start of middle school waiting for my future wife back in my old state.

《Authors note- 》

Although i don't intend to make him super simpy he will still be a 'simp' towards her. I find it very unattractive to do that towards a girl but for the point of story telling she be the only thing on his mind.

2