Lies
134 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Could it be possible for love to last any distance? Chances are most likely not, it isn't a matter of a person no longer having feelings for a person. It just happens where people meet new people after a time and start new relationships.  As time pursues people forgetting about people it is truly understandable. 

So to prevent the obvious from happening I did the only logical thing possible. I made her my obsession. Although saying it out loud it sounds somewhat creepy. I couldn't forget the feeling I had for her. 

Problems did arise. Like any other parent, parents would like for their kids to be social. I for one have no need for these unnecessary relationships. So I started to develop everyday skills such as lying. Although at the start I was pretty terrible. I started to truly develop 'lying' by simply practicing. Although there is always the problem of forgetting the lies you tell so to help out I started to write down my lies as the more you write the better you retain information.

So after a short time of 3 months, I started Secondary School. With my skills honed in lying, I was ready to avoid any chance of relationships in this new school. There were still problems with insecurities. An instance would be everyone looking very good. As I was looking by far really average there wasn't much I could do but work out and hope hormones don't fuck up my face.  As such my basic appearance was all it took at the time for people to compare me to an ant, limiting any relationships.

After a while, there was one person who could figure my truths from lies. The second semester would give me my first friend other than my brand new obsession Ashlynn?

["Hey you!"]  A soft yet firm voice yelled out.

'What could be the issue?' "Yes?" I answered

["Stop lying, when you lie you sway your eyes, you should fix that issue."]

Although stunned she could tell I could lie (somewhat proud in my capability to lie) I was somewhat thankful she pointed out my flaw.

"What's your name?" I called out to the weird girl

["Names Mia."] She said with a grin

Although I had no intention to make friends she could give an outside view on issues that I may have in perfecting my image. Making her essential. wIth that my days of simply attending school were changed into only going to school for the point of talking to the small beauty.

Although feelings weren't made I could feel we were getting closer I particularly didn't mind as this would be my last year at this school and could move out and live on my own. Once I Had the chance to live alone I could go back downstate and meet my beloved for highschool.

Although I doubt she'll remember me as during these past 2 years I changed into being slightly more fit. Although I was at the peak in how a 3rd year in secondary school could be physically fit and look normal I did change in facial features as my eyes became a tad colder to anything that wasn't my beloved. Other than my eyes my other feature became more firm and gave me the impression of being aloof. This truly doesn't suit me.

 

3