Prologue
4.1k 15 99
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Prologue 

“Haaa~ Haaa~...”

“Quickly! Before reinforcements come in, kill him!”

Lying on the ground, out of breath, was a grand wizard renowned as the best in centuries; grand wizard, Dukelore. The wizard was no hero behind all of the propaganda praising his 'heroic' acts; he was merely a tool for the nobility, a soulless disposable tool. The wizard had many regrets in life. 

Whilst on his last breath, a sharp pain pierced his heart, and he finally closed his eyes, but not in peace, instead, it was in regret. 

If only I had another life to live however I wanted… If only, I could live a life like all of those dirty nobles, but doing something, somewhat heroic, just like that book.

The wizard’s consciousness soon fades away into darkness.

[Transfer complete. Activating: Reward mode - Game mode]

Amid the darkness, a voice reaches out to him, and weird sounds surrounded him. The weird sounds were made by what seems like humans; it was likely a language he has never heard of before. Their voices sounded cheerful, so something good must’ve happened. 

[Welcome to server: Earth

You are now in reward mode - The benevolent transcended beings of this realm have decided to assign you the ‘system’ as a tool to support you. 

Note from transcended being: Have an ‘entertaining’ life.]

[The system will temporarily shut down - Shutdown will continue until the user reaches the age of 3.] 

What is this- what's happening? A new life? Maybe this is a chance to live life the way I dreamed of.

99