Chapter 26: Behind the eight ball
475 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leaving his thoughts of the busty shopkeeper's mysterious words aside, Lucas followed Violette to a nearby clothing store. She walked into the store and started looking around silently at the clothes. Suddenly, her line of sight fell into the lingerie session and her expression became malicious.

'That woman left me with a bad taste in my mouth... I may not have breasts as big as those, but my breasts are more beautiful and perfect, and I will prove it.'

Walking over to the lingerie, Violette looked around and chose some that she found interesting. At that moment, a shopkeeper approached, and as soon as she saw Violette, she smiled brightly.

"Miss Violette, you came."

"Ah, Michelle, you came at the perfect time, take it."

Throwing several lingeries in Michelle's arms, she began to choose some bold ones. Michelle reacted strangely, as she quickly grabbed the lingerie without saying another word.

'Do these two know each other? Violette must come here a lot.'

Lucas thought when he saw the familiar expression on Michelle's face, she seemed to have done it several times. After choosing about ten different lingerie models, Violette took Michelle away from Lucas and whispered.

"Help me find out what kind of clothes he likes."

Michelle was already finding the guy next to Violette strange, upon hearing this, she understood immediately.

"He is your boyfriend?"

"I want it to be, but he is not so easy to deal with, I want to see if I can learn his tastes."

"Then leave it to me, I will choose different types of clothes, and we can then assess his reactions to them."

Violette nodded with satisfaction and started walking towards the fitting room. Remembering something, she again approached Michelle and asked.

"Do I smell like sex?"

"A little, do you want me to help you with that?"

"Yes, but later."

She then entered a different section of the store, aimed at VIP customers, and as soon as she saw Lucas following behind, Michelle noticed something and slowly nodded.

'She never brought a man here, and she's taking him to the VIP fitting room... I need to tell the others.'

Michelle then went to the other shopkeepers and explained the situation. The shopkeepers' expressions on hearing the news seemed strange.

"It's not that uncommon for this to happen here, but Violette? This is the first time with a man, I always thought she was a lesbian."

"Yes, she always comes with different women. Cleaning up afterward and doing so that nothing happened is always difficult."

"I think she found a man worth bringing, after all."

"Turn off the cameras. If something like that leaks..."

"I know, I know."

The shopkeepers talked animatedly. Across the store, in the VIP fitting rooms, Lucas was sitting on a chair in a small, closed room. In front of him was a curtain that separated him from Violette's changing clothes. At the moment, he was turning on his cell phone while having a conversation with Violette.

"Did you know that this room has cameras?"

"Yes, the boss of this place put hidden cameras here to see the action going on."

"Action?"

"This is the VIP fitting room, many customers VIPs use this place to have sex. It's a public place, but safe. The boss is a very powerful woman and has a peculiar hobby: watching videos of couples having sex without knowing that they are being filmed. "

"Voyeur."

"Yes. But you don't have to worry, the cameras are turned on and off depending on the people inside. Most of the customers who come to the VIP fitting rooms are people who, even if they find out about the cameras, the owner of this place need not be afraid."

"Because I'm here, she doesn't dare turn on these cameras. She is afraid of the Martin family. See? Having others know about your background solves many problems. Why do you want to hide yours so badly? Is there any problem? For example, is your family being threatened by someone powerful, or is it part of the underworld?"

"Violette, I think when we get closer, maybe I'll tell you more about me. For now, you're almost a stranger to me, I don't think we're close enough for me to tell you about my life."

"Well, in fact, we only met today, but what's the problem? It's not like I want you because of your background. For me, even if you're someone with no money or power, it doesn't matter. I want you because of the good sex."

"..."

Lucas did not answer, remained silent. Violette knew he wouldn't say, so she went back to choosing which lingerie to wear first, she was doubtful.

'What is the best? I need to choose something that will make him hard instantly.'

Violette then chose a sexy red lingerie and left the fitting room with a confident expression. Seeing Lucas watching her closely, and seeing the lust in his eyes, she was satisfied. As soon as she was going to comment on his reaction, Lucas said.

"Hey, you're playing with fire here, who's going to put out the fire."

Surprised by Lucas' words, Violette noticed the package in his shorts and was even more satisfied, but then, remembering his words, she quickly took a step back and said.

"Wait, my pussy isn't ready yet."

"Very irresponsible of you: to light the fire, but not wanting to extinguish it."

It was then that Violette noticed something.

'Why did I wear this lingerie? My pussy is still burning from earlier, I'm not in a condition for another round, so why am I seducing him?'

Violette had temporarily given up on any sexual act with Lucas. Also, she was already satisfied, and her pussy was sore. Today was the first time that she had sex with such a big cock, and it was very intense, her pussy still had to get used to the size and intensity.

Seeing Lucas's reaction to Paula's breasts, however, sparked Violette's superiority complex. She wanted to prove to herself that she would be able to cause the same reaction in Lucas with her body, and she did, Lucas is holding himself up not to jump on her right now.

Violette's breasts are large and round. The bra she put on makes them even taller, which highlights her slim waist and wide hips; an hourglass figure. More importantly, the panties showed the top of the pussy, it was very erotic, Lucas went hard almost instantly.

"Forget it, let's have another round tomorrow."

"Hey, this is not how it works. You have three holes. If you can't use one, you have two more."

Violette didn't know what to do when she heard that. Honestly, she's not exactly a beginner in anal, but she never let a penis in there, and the biggest toy she ever used wasn't even three inches. So the very idea of ​​letting a nearly ten-inch cock enter her semi-virgin anus was too frightening.

"If you don't want anal, get down on your knees, and serve me with your mouth."

Seeing Violette's hesitation, Lucas said, releasing his cock outdoors. Honestly, even if Violette was willing, he would not do anal with her, since it is something that needs preparation. The anus is not like the pussy that prepares herself: to be used for sex, the anus needs preparation.

First, it is necessary to clean the intestine, perhaps even using an enema; prior preparation. Then, the anus must be accustomed slowly to larger sizes, suddenly placing a nearly ten-inch penis will only cause pain, no pleasure.

It then needs lubrication, and special products are usually used for this.

When Lucas did this with Rose, she used two items from the store, and they spent two days trying before they could finally penetrate. Rose also didn't enjoy it as much as he thought she would.

The pussy was made to sex. Natural lubrication ensures perfect sliding. Even though it is a narrow hole, it can easily expand. The inner walls are elastic, which means it doesn't hurt much, even if you suddenly place a penis larger than normal.

The pussy was made to be used for sex, there is no need for artificial preparation, the anus is different.

First, the anus is not elastic. Unlike the pussy, which for its properties can be used roughly, the anus was made to expel excrement, and therefore although it has elastic properties, it is much less than the pussy.

The walls of the anus are also smooth, unlike the pussy, which causes internal injuries if done wrong. It does not help the lack of natural lubrication.

For this, and other reasons, the anus was not made for sex, and to be used for this, preparation is necessary, especially for the penis the size of Lucas.

Knowing these things, Lucas didn't think about trying this with Violette from the start. Preparation for the anal is important, especially if he wanted the woman to enjoy it.

Seeing Lucas's cock outdoors, Violette was tempted to suck it but was still hesitant to do so. She had not yet overcome her previous concepts of blowjob. She did this before because she was too excited. With her pussy burning, and without much sexual desire, Violette didn't want to do that.

Seeing her this way, Lucas became slightly impatient. What's wrong with her? She lit the fire, and don't want to extinguish?

"Come on, get on your knees."

Upon hearing Lucas's authoritative tone, Violette's hesitation became determination.

"I will not suck you."

"You need to take responsibility for what you have done. KNEE!"

This time, in addition to being authoritarian, Lucas's tone seemed irrefutable. Violette looked at Lucas's expression, and seeing how serious he was, she froze, not knowing what to do.

"What are you doing standing there, bitch? Come on, get on your knees, I don't have all day."

"B-But–"

"You did that, don't even think about running away. Remember that you have two more holes."

Violette was really at a loss of what to do, she didn't know how to refuse. After all, she was the one who seduced him first, he did nothing wrong. The two were also in a flirtatious relationship, so if she refuses, their relationship will be awkward.

'But what is that about a bitch? Suddenly, he was rude again.'

"It looks like the bitch will disobey until the end. It looks like I'm going to have to discipline her."

Lucas suddenly stood up and removed the shorts that were on his knees. Approaching Violette, he pulled the bra slightly to the side, releasing one of the breasts, and pushed the panties down a little, it was possible to see the clitoris. Violette was unable to react and was only able to try to hold her panties since her pussy was burning. Fortunately for her, Lucas didn't want to completely lower her panties, so once it was low enough, he put his hand on her shoulders, and used a little force to make her kneel.

Before she could react properly, Violette was facing Lucas's penis, she could only look up in shock, not quite understanding what was going on. Putting his hand on her head, Lucas guided his cock towards her mouth and pushed it deep into her throat. Violette's eyes widened at the sudden intrusion. The vomiting reflexes were triggered, and she coughed twice, tears accumulated in her eyes.

She tried to pull her head back but failed, Lucas was holding it. With an effort, she looked up, trying to communicate her desperation with the situation, but Lucas didn't pay attention and started pulling and pushing, not paying attention to Violette's reaction.

"Take responsibility for your actions. When a bitch makes her master hard, it is her duty to make the master comfortable. Thank your kind master for not choosing to use your pussy. Now be quiet and suck with all your strength."

Upon hearing these words, Violette felt completely humiliated, she has never been so humiliated before. Bitch, master, and the blowjob... It was all very humiliating, especially for someone like Violette with a queen complex.

Violette's eyes went cold, she was furious, but all she did was increase the suction in her mouth.

'Bastard! When you release me, just wait!'

Lucas only managed to put half in Violette's mouth, and even then he reached the throat. Violette wasn't exactly a deep throat practitioner, so she had a limit to how deep she could go. Fortunately, Lucas noticed this limit quickly and was careful not to go too deep.

He continued like this for two more minutes, and gradually he put less strength in his grip. After a while, he was just putting his hand on her head, without using force, Violette doing the rest alone.

Watching the effort she was making to swallow, Lucas seemed to wake up from a dream and took his hands off Violette's head.

'My God, what have I done.'

When she felt the hands coming out of her head, Violette swallowed again, and then took the penis out of her mouth, surprised by Lucas's strange reaction, he looked a little upset. Lucas watched Violette's expression, trying to understand how she felt about what he did, but seeing that she kept stroking his penis even after removing her mouth, he sighed.

His aggressive posture disappeared, Lucas felt sorry when he saw Violette's watery eyes. His cock, which was rock hard, slowly softened, surprising her even more.

Without saying anything else, Lucas simply turned, put on his shorts, and left the fitting room, further disconcerting Violette.

'What the hell was that?'

Outside the fitting room, Lucas saw the shopkeeper bringing several different clothes, but he just left the store. Outside, he searched the bathroom at the mall.

'What the fuck was that?'

Inside the bathroom, Lucas felt like kicking the wall, but for fear of breaking it, he put his hands over his mouth and screamed with all his might. Outside, you could only hear a low noise.

Sitting on the toilet after screaming enough, he relaxed his body, and Caritas suddenly appeared, looking confused.

"What happened, master?"

"I don't know, don't even ask me."

"Why do you look so frustrated?"

"Why was I too aggressive with her? Why did I use physical strength to make her kneel? Why did I force her to make a blowjob? I even activated her vomit reflex."

"And?"

"And? That's not me. I am not like that, Caritas. You do not understand. You met me a little while ago, so it might not be weird, but I'm sure if Rose were here she would be shocked. That was not me."

"Since I met her, she has unleashed my sadistic and rough side. I'm not like that. Do you remember how it was with Rose? I was kind, not once was I rough or arrogant with her. Even when I was with May, no thought of hurting her crossed my mind."

"But when I saw Violette seducing me, and then refusing, I felt like punishing her. I wanted to do more, actually. I wanted to push her on the floor and fuck her until she passed out. Then when I got tired of the pussy, I would try the anus, and when I was in the mood to come, I would do it in her mouth."

"I had to use all my willpower, and that was still the result: I practically forced her to give me a blowjob."

"That's not me."

Lucas was even more frustrated to remember what happened. In a moment, he was calm. When he saw Violette just in lingerie, he wanted to fuck her again but remembered that her pussy was tired.

Unfortunately, he couldn't handle it, so he thought that, as she seduced him, she should at least give him a blowjob, but she refused, and that made him very upset. Did she just want to provoke me? For Lucas, it was an arrogant act on her part, he felt he should punish her. At first, he simply wanted to fuck her but managed to hold on. Even so, in the end, he still used physical strength to make her kneel, and forced his cock into her mouth.

When he realized, the shit was done, and Lucas felt he couldn't face her anymore, which is why he left the fitting room quickly.

"Master..."

Caritas felt that Lucas was exaggerating. She saw that although Violette looked upset at first, she didn't exactly hate Lucas's approach. He also realized this, but the main problem is not even that.

Lucas finally became fully aware of a side of him that he didn't know. A sadistic, brutish, arrogant, and aggressive side. Before meeting Violette, he didn't even know that this side of him existed, but for some reason, she knew how to push his buttons. Honestly, this side of him seemed almost a double personality, Lucas felt that it was not him, but something else, something that was slowly awakening.

After cooling his thoughts, Lucas washed his hand and left the bathroom. Outside, Violette was waiting, looking at him with an empty expression, she didn't know what had happened, and for some odd reason, she felt it was her fault for having denied the blowjob, so she didn't know what to say, then just stood there in silence.

Seeing her like this, Lucas smiled bitterly and said.

"Let's go shopping another day. I want to get out of here."

Lucas started walking towards the parking lot, making Violette feel empty inside. She didn't know why, but she felt that something very bad had happened, and she couldn't understand what it was.

"Wait. You..."

Lucas stopped and turned to look at her. He knew what she wanted to ask, but he didn't know how to answer.

"You... Why did you stop at that time?"

Sighing, he looked around and realized he was close to the eating area.

"Let's eat something? We haven't had lunch before."

Violette nodded and followed Lucas to a three-star restaurant. The two sat at a table, placed an order for the waiter, and were silent.

'The awkward silence came again.'

Violette thought as she noticed the strange atmosphere. The two remained silent for a few more minutes, and even when the food arrived, they ate in silence. Violette kept paying attention to his reactions, and Lucas was thinking about what to say.

As soon as they finished eating, Lucas leaned back in his chair and started talking.

"I don't think we're going to work"

Violette's expression sank when she heard that, she never thought that the situation was that bad. She just met him, they both had good chemistry in bed, and she had the best sex of her life, how could she give up easily?

"Lucas, what happened? I didn't understand what happened. "

Violette knew it had to do with her refusal to give the blowjob, but she didn't understand what one thing had to do with the other. She knew it was related, but she didn't understand how important it would be that he wanted to just give it up.

"It's not your fault. It's mine."

"That's what they always say."

"It really isn't your fault. Did you see how I acted with you earlier? That was wrong."

"Yes, I'm not one of your bitches, why did you do that?"

"Sorry."

"I..."

Violette wanted to say that she forgave him a long time ago, but she felt that if she did, she would be showing weakness. She knew that if she forgave so easily, Lucas could end up doing it again in the future, it was something that her pride could not tolerate.

"I will not forgive you so easily."

"This is the first time that I am happy that your pride is in the way."

Lucas gave a sad smile when he heard Violette's words, and got up from the table, ready to leave.

"Wait, what did you mean?"

"I think I better not say, I can't and I don't want to take responsibility for my next words."

"I don't understand, be direct with me."

Violette was completely confused. She is someone with a high IQ, a very intelligent woman, and understands the nature of people, but for some reason, it was as if her IQ dropped by 30 points whenever she was with Lucas. If this were a movie, she could have easily deduced what had happened, but because it was happening to her, she couldn't understand. Lucas knew that this slowness to understand had a lot to do with her pride.

Her pride did not let her see her masochistic side. The fact that she forgave so easily only proves that even more, which made things more complicated for Lucas. He didn't want to tell her that or make her realize it. If he just spoke, she wouldn't believe it, and to make her believe it, he would have to take extreme measures.

Violette is a closeted masochist, and Lucas knew from the beginning that her pride would never allow her to accept that. Unless he proves it perfectly, irrefutably, she will never accept it. Lucas discovered his sadistic and dark side, and he didn't want to release it anymore.

A complicated situation.

Because of that, he felt that the two of them weren't going to work, but how to explain this to Violette without stepping on a land mine? He cannot explain his reasoning without proving that she is a masochist. And judging by her personality, it will be difficult to convince her to give up on him without at least fully explaining the situation.

Even if he did, she would deny her masochistic side until the end, and so she would conclude that the two of them had no problem staying together. Unless he proved it, which would be very difficult, she would never realize that. For the two of them to be together, she had to accept her masochistic side.

Lucas knew that her pride would get in the way of the two of them being together, but he didn't think it would be anytime soon. The discovery of his sadistic and dark side accelerated things a lot.

"Can't we just take it as if nothing has happened? I don't know how to explain this to you."

"Why don't you just speak? I'm not an idiot."

"You being smart makes it harder for me to explain."

Violette's expression became incredibly strange, she was even more confused. Seeing her like this, Lucas sighed and wondered if he should just leave. However, looking at Violette's confused expression, he knew it wasn't going to work. Violette is a woman obstinate by nature. Once she likes something, she won't give up so easily.

Unless he explains, and she agrees with his analysis, she will never give up. And for her to agree, she will have to recognize her masochistic side, which is practically impossible to do without him taking extreme measures.

He is behind the eight ball.

"What is so difficult to say? Why don't you just try?"

Sitting back in his chair, Lucas sighed, he was at the end of his rope.

14