Chapter 27: Specialist
522 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Master, you don't have to explain her masochistic side. You just need to explain your sadistic side and say that this can happen more often in the future. Her pride will not allow more situations like that. Unless she realizes her masochistic side, she will be the one behind the eight ball. And if she realizes her masochistic side, she will take the initiative to end it.'

Lucas smiled bitterly when he heard that, he had been thinking about it since the beginning, but he had discarded it a long time ago.

'Violette is a competitive woman. Unless I give a reason big enough, she won't give up on me, and try everything within her limits to seduce me. The fact that I become aggressive from time to time is not enough reason for her to give up.'

'And honestly, even without this reasoning, she will immediately realize the half-truth.'

'Can't you see how I'm having trouble talking? She knows that, whatever I have to say, is something that will make her uncomfortable. To say that her pride is too great to withstand that humiliation is not something I would hesitate to say, she will immediately notice.'

'I had already considered all these things, it's just impossible'

'You can read her like a book. You didn't look so good with Maylin, although I have to say that the idea of ​​the hole in the wall was destructive.'

'I think it's because Violette is simpler to understand, she is mainly a selfish woman, which makes her thought pattern simpler. Anyway, I think I only have two options now.'

'Either I leave school to distance myself from her, or I immerse myself in the challenge that will be making her my wife... I will not make a big effort trying to convince her about her masochism, only to end up with her.'

'Master, whatever your choice, I believe you will be wise. If you want to escape, that's fine. If you want to face the challenge, that's fine too.'

'You speaking of runaway or face a challenge is making it difficult for me. Are you provoking me?'

'You may not have noticed, master, but I am not putting it that way, it is exactly as it is. You got involved with her, and now you're thinking about running away, that's the truth of the situation. But don't think I'm provoking you to accept, I don't think running away is a bad idea.'

'...'

While Lucas was talking to Caritas, Violette was silently thinking about the whole situation, trying to understand what was going on. Unfortunately, her IQ was still lower than normal, she couldn't understand the situation. All she knew was that Lucas seemed to be upset that she hadn't agreed to give him a blowjob, and then he became aggressive. The rest was a complete mystery to her.

'But what the hell is going on? What is he so hesitating to talk about?'

Violette was so confused that she didn't realize she was biting her nails, an old habit that she had stopped years ago. This only happens when she is worried or anxious. She didn't want to lose Lucas, the best sex of her life. She knew that in the future, the two of them would have even better sex, they just didn't have time to do much in that auditorium.

How could she just give up on something like this?

"Okay, I'll explain what is going on."

Lucas finally decided what to say, which caught Violette's attention.

"Earlier, I was rude to you, and honestly, I hated it. It was a horrible feeling. When you refused to give me a blowjob, something bad awoke inside me, and I'm not sure what happened next. I remember everything, but I feel like it wasn't me."

"It all started when we met this morning. When I first saw you and judged your personality by your behavior, I automatically became hostile. But I want you to know that I'm not normally like that; hostile and aggressive."

It finally makes sense, he's not like that, Violette thought when she heard this far. She always found the gap between Lucas's initial personality, which was more sadistic, arrogant, and aggressive, and what she saw afterward, he slowly becoming more and more gentle, very strange. She couldn't understand, and at first, she thought it was because the two just got to know each other, and his real personality was slowly appearing.

Hearing what he said, however, she kind of understood that he wasn't that way normally.

"I don't understand what it is. I feel that several negative feelings arise in my heart and dominate me, which makes me act that way, but that is not me."

"It happened when we first met, but then those feelings slowly disappeared, and I was back to normal. Unfortunately, earlier, when you seduced me and later refused to give me a blowjob, those feelings came back, and much stronger, the result was that: I forced you to give me a blowjob."

"For that, I apologize, it was not my intention to act that way."

Violette started to understand the situation a little when she heard everything so far, but a doubt appeared in her head.

"Is that the reason you want to end our relationship?"

"In part, yes. You didn't like it, right? You felt humiliated, and I remember your look when I put my cock in your mouth, you were furious. I can't help myself when I'm around you. What if I do something worse next time? I think we better get this over with here."

'Master, didn't you say it wasn't going to work?'

'Yes, but let's just test her answer. The reasoning will continue, depending on her response.'

Caritas expressed her doubts about Lucas's approach, who responded. He wanted to give the full reasoning, and that is half the explanation. Depending on Violette's response, Lucas will give the other half of the explanation. Unfortunately, Violette's reaction was quite unexpected.

"Yes, it can't be that way... Give me time to think. I will think of a solution."

Violette rose from the chair, her expression thoughtful, as she left the restaurant, baffling Lucas. Running quickly after her, Lucas asked.

"Do you have a solution for this?"

"I know a woman who specializes in these things. I'll ask her about it, and see what she thinks."

"Expert in these things? A psychologist? Psychiatrist?"

"No, a sex expert."

"What?"

"She is a psychiatrist, a friend of my mother. She advises couples about sexual problems."

"..."

Lucas didn't know how to react when he heard that. He just wanted her to say that he had no reason to give up, then he would come up with the idea that she was a masochist. She probably wouldn't believe it, but the idea would stay in her head, and as long as he manages to prove it in some way, maybe they both have a future, but hearing about this sex expert, Lucas didn't know what course of action to take.

"Have you ever consulted with her?"

"No, I never had a boyfriend, so why would I go?"

"Don't you have a boyfriend? That football team captain."

"Wow, do you happen to hear anything I say? He's not my boyfriend. Officially, he's my boyfriend. Maybe, he even believes that we both date, but I don't see him or treat him as a boyfriend. We publicly show ourselves as a couple, but we are not real. In fact, I'm going to break up with him today, I'm tired of looking at his face."

"..."

Lucas didn't know what else to say, Violette seemed to have decided something on her own, he didn't even have a chance to talk about her closeted masochism. As the two walked to the parking lot in silence, Lucas suddenly thought of something.

'The psychiatrist advises couples about sex... That means that if Violette consults with her, maybe she will call me to talk about it. At that moment, it might be a good idea to ask this woman for help in trying to bring out the fact that Violette is a masochist... Okay. For now, let's wait and see what this expert will say about our relationship. Who knows, maybe she will discover the masochist in Violette and advise her on that. If she is a professional, even if Violette doesn't just believe in her words, maybe she'll take her words more seriously.'

"Hey, your mom is friends with a sex expert... Do your dad and mom have a problem...?"

"Disgusting Lucas, I don't even want to think about it, but I don't think so... The two met in college. Although, whether my mother consults with her or not, I have no idea, and honestly I don't even want to know."

Lucas laughed at that, and the two finally reached the parking lot and got in the car. This time, Violette asked for the car key to drive. After giving the address, Violette drove to the firm that May works for.

...

On the way to May's company, Lucas talked to Violette about the school, asking for information to better understand where he was going to study. The revelation that the school had become, in previous years, a mixed school, left him without knowing what to think.

There are currently four types of school in the world: Normal schools, attended by normal people, schools for espers, attended by espers and abnormal people like vampires and other races, aristocratic schools, attended by people from high levels of society, and mixed schools, which mix these various types of people.

Some mixed schools mix normal people and people from high levels of society, some are allowed to have espers as students, or even vampires and other races...

The school where Lucas is going to study was an aristocratic school, most of the students were the children of politicians, business tycoons, and great families with a lot of power and money behind them. Lucas didn't choose which school, or what kind of school, he was going to enter, that was all decided by Rose, who believed that Lucas wouldn't do well in a normal school. He also made it clear that he didn't want to go to an esper school, so, in the end, she decided on an aristocratic school under the jurisdiction of Thorny Rose.

The problem is that this school was only for aristocrats, but that has changed in previous years. With the entry of scholarships, where normal students with great results could enter, a breach was opened for espers students as well.

Normally, noble vampires stay away from schools of espers, since some espers have special abilities that allow them to perceive vampires. So, they usually enter aristocratic or normal schools under the protection of Thorny Rose.

But the Albert Einstein school has recently become a mixed school. According to Violette, there is a special room with seven students, all espers. If there are so few, the school should be in control enough not to let any student with special detection-like powers come in, as this would reveal Jennifer's identity.

It's not like vampires and noble vampires need to hide in human society. People know that some vampires live with humans. The problem is that if this is discovered, vampires will suffer reprisals. At a school, they become bullied, and given how powerful vampires are, cases where they kill humans who bully them are not that uncommon.

Noble vampires hide purely to study human society. If it is discovered that they are noble vampires, this will not only hinder their coexistence with humans but is also capable of them being attacked by human anti-vampire or racist organizations. So it is an absolute secret when they go to study in human schools.

'If the school is mixed, and Jennifer is still studying there, it means that the espers at the school have no detection skills... That's good.'

Lucas thought as he stabilized his mood with the revelation. For Lucas, espers have always been a pain to deal with, because some of them have annoying skills. He doesn't want to get involved with any esper, although he knows it's almost impossible.

Violette also explained how the school's social groups are, and their relationship with espers. According to Violette, the espers in the school generally isolate themselves, more than half of them are too arrogant, think they are superior. The other half just doesn't want to get involved with other people.

The other students also have their pride. After all, they come from powerful families, so although espers are powerful, they generally do not reach high levels in society, as they are known to be pawns. The number of espers that managed to get out of the shackles, which is being controlled by a larger organization, is not much.

An esper needs ability, intelligence, power, and luck to become independent, it is not so easy. Unless they become independent, they will never be as big as any normal student at Albert Einstein school, as most will inherit a lot of power and money from their families when they become adults.

This is a reality that espers only discovers when they become adults; when young, for them, it is as if the world is their playground, they think they are superior to everyone as if they were a superior human race.

On one hand, the espers. On the other, students from powerful backgrounds. Those who suffer the most are definitely the students of humble origin, who have studied hard to enter the school. Violette did not say much about these people, she was very careful not to show her contempt, although it did not escape Lucas' eyes.

Strangely, although Violette seemed to despise scholarship students, she seemed to despise espers students much more.

'Does she have a conflict with espers students?'

Lucas thought as he listened to Violette talking over and over about how despicable they are. Violette seemed to despise them completely, ended by saying that they were the scum of the school. From her words, however, Lucas understood one thing.

'It seems that her power within the school does not work with espers students... She claims to be the Queen of the school and has the support of the Martin family, but from the way she speaks, she seems unable to deal with them. Are they using violence?'

"You seem unable to deal with them. Weren't you the Queen of the school?"

"You do not understand. First, my greatest power within the school is the power to destroy someone socially. If I want, I can turn anyone into an outcast. The problem is that it doesn't work on them. In fact, I don't even need to do anything, the other students hate them too. Even so, they are not very affected, they think they are too powerful and incredible to be concerned. If any student says anything bad in front of them, they just beat him up. They are untouchable at school."

Lucas was silent when he heard this, he didn't have much to say, it is simply impossible to win an esper with words. They are usually very proud people, especially when they are young and do not understand society properly. Not to mention that even the esper with the weakest ability manages to use his mental power to reach levels of combat power that a normal human being would only achieve using drugs or combat armor.

"Better not to get involved with them. Espers are powerful and arrogant. When young, they are inconsequential, they can end up hurting you. Even if they are later punished, what good does it do if something happens to you?"

Lucas remembered out of goodwill. Judging by the contempt and anger that Violette was releasing when talking about the espers, Lucas knew she was in some kind of fight with them, so he decided to give a warning. The Martin family is very powerful and has many espers under their command. If any esper at school touched Violette, he will end up being found dead somewhere in the city.

The problem is that even if they are later punished, what if they do something to her? They may end up hurting or killing her, which would be irreparable with their death.

"Don't worry, they don't dare to do anything for me. Although they are arrogant, I have already made it clear that there are many students in the school that they should not touch, myself included, and they seemed to understand... Of course, I will not be careless."

"But leaving that aside, I wanted to ask you before. Are you an esper, Lucas?"

"No."

"I saw that there are a lot of scars on your body, were you a soldier?"

"No."

Seeing that Lucas didn't want to answer, Violette gave up. It wasn't the first time she was asking questions like that, but she thought that, depending on the situation, he would end up answering. Realizing one more failure, she decided not to ask for more.

Seeing Violette in silence, Lucas gave a small imperceptible sigh and smiled bitterly. In fact, he was born esper, but according to his mother, the drugs he took from a young age prevented him from becoming a real esper.

According to Katia, the drugs he took sacrificed his potential in hopes of giving him much greater power. However, Lucas was not the least bit disappointed by losing his potential as esper since even before taking the last few drugs days ago, he was already strong enough to win most espers. Even powerful espers, he had already killed two, although it was difficult, he almost lost his life both times.

The only thing that weighs on his mind about the loss of his esper potential was the skill he would have received had he not taken the drugs. He always wanted to know what his skill was. Unfortunately, drugs prevented him from doing so.

May's firm was not so far from the school, it took only fifteen minutes driving even counting the parts of the route with traffic. When he arrived, Lucas got out of the car and turned to face Violette from the driver's window.

"I hope the specialist can solve our problem."

"She is the best in the state on the subject, so I think it will be okay."

I hope she is really good and can see through her closeted masochism, Lucas thought when he saw that Violette looked confident.

"I'll wait for you at school tomorrow morning. I'm going to break up with that guy today, so if you decide to date me, we can officially start tomorrow."

Lucas smiled bitterly but said nothing. Seeing his reaction, Violette smiled and said.

"Just wait, big boy, you'll soon be mine."

After saying that, Violette blew a kiss towards Lucas, and drove off in her car. Seeing the car moving away, Lucas thought silently.

'I got involved with a complicated woman... I hope everything goes well with that specialist.'

He then entered May's firm building, and as soon as he entered he found her hanging out with two other people. One was a beautiful woman with fiery red hair, the other was a small girl who looked not even fourteen. As soon as she saw him, May hurried over with a smile.

"Lucas, I have good news, I think I found out why Clovis wanted that warehouse so much."

"Great. If we can prove it, negotiation will be much easier."

"Yes. Let me introduce you. This is my boss, Megan Foley. Megan, this is the guy I told you about earlier, Lucas."

"Hello, Lucas, nice to meet you."

"Equally."

Lucas greeted her politely, a little surprised by Megan's beauty. She had a body as erotic as May, a beautiful face, and long red hair... She was a stunning woman. Strangely, however, Lucas felt something strange about her, he just didn't know what it was.

"This is Katherine Walker. Do not be deceived by her appearance, she is actually an adult woman, twenty— "

"Hey, hey, hey, don't go around saying my age, it's embarrassing. Lucas, right? Nice to meet you... You are not normal, however. Are you a soldier?"

"No..."

Katherine could feel Lucas's strangeness. She could feel a kind of aura around him, and more or less noticed the trained body, even though he hid it in his clothes. She began to suspect that he was a soldier. She could even feel how sharp he was. As if he could fight anytime, no matter what the situation was. Katherine is very powerful and has spent years fighting, she was very sensitive to these things. More importantly, she was addicted to fighting, so her interest in Lucas was immediate.

"Are you an esper?"

"Yes, how did you know?"

"The color of your hair, and your body size. Although colored hair is not strange nowadays, thanks to the genetic evolution of humans, it is still not so common. Today, 50% of people with colored hair like blue, pink, or green are esper. 20% are normal people, and the remaining 30% are people who dye. Your hair is obviously natural."

"Other than that, you obviously have a problem with your body that prevented your growth. The body stops growing as a penalty for powerful esper skills is not that strange. Summing up the two facts: your blue hair and your small body, the chance of you being an esper is very high. "

"Hum... In fact, you are the third person to deduct this right after seeing me."

Katherine seemed surprised by Lucas's deduction. It is not as if knowledge about espers is common sense. Most people didn't even know that some espers were penalized for their powerful abilities. For example, some transformation-type espers cannot transform on some days of the week or month. Or some materialization-type espers that have great penalties such as passing out, losing the skills for a few days, or losing life span.

These penalties usually disappear or decrease over time, as it has a lot to do with how familiar people are with their powers. If someone trains for a long time, the skill will not only become more powerful, but all negative effects can disappear.

That's why Katherine knew that her body stops growing was not a penalty. She spent years, and never changed, she could never make her body grow. Every year, she makes her body a day older to test the effects and see if her body becomes stronger, but as a consequence, although a small effect, she always gets weaker.

After years of study, she came to the conclusion: her thirteen-year-old body is the perfect body to fight, she is at the height of her power. It is not a penalty, it is an adjustment of her power.

"Lucas, she was the one who told me why Clovis wanted the warehouse."

"Yes, all the pieces came together when you told me earlier that Clovis wanted to buy a warehouse even resorting to using despicable methods. If I'm not mistaken, the location of that warehouse is very important to my little sister. There, an event happened that changed our lives for the better. He probably wants to appeal to my sister when giving the warehouse"

"You can tell us the story in the car, let's go straight over there."

"Sorry, May, I'm going to refuse, for now. I have a business to attend, I've stayed here too long. I'll be back tomorrow, then I can go confirm with you the location."

"But we were going to do that..."

"Then take pictures of the place and send it to me."

"Okay."

Katherine then took out her cell phone and typed a message for someone. A few seconds later, a car parked in front of the building, and Katherine said goodbye to everyone.

"May, send me the pictures later. If this is really the place I'm thinking about, don't worry. Even if he gets that place, my sister will not accept him, I will tell her what he did behind the curtains. I'm going, Megan, see if you can get a husband soon."

"Lucas, we talk later, I want to get to know you better."

Katherine smiled at Lucas and declared her intention to meet him. He smiled bitterly and nodded politely. After waving the hand, she got in the car and drove away.

'Katherine Walker... An esper with a growth penalty... Blue hair, adult, has a younger sister... Is she...'

Lucas thought as he watched the car go away. He was suspicious of Katherine's identity, but his thoughts did not continue for long, as May quickly approached and said.

"Come on, Lucas, we have a lot of places to go today. Megan, I'm going. I apologize again for not working today and for the next few days even though we are so busy."

"Don't worry, this is something important for you. The current job can be solved if some people make a little extra effort, so it's not a big deal. I just hope that you resolve this as soon as possible. I will need you in court soon."

"Sure, don't worry, I'll get this over with as soon as possible."

Megan then said goodbye to the two and entered the building. May simply pulled Lucas into her car that was parked nearby, and when he got in, she said.

"I got you the job, and your current job is to help me with Clovis. Is that okay with you?"

"Sure, I was going to help you for free before. Since you're going to pay me, I couldn't be happier."

"Haha, true."

May then started driving. Meanwhile, she talked to him.

"You left school early, what happened?"

"A lot of things happened. How far away is this warehouse?"

"A little."

"Then I'll tell you..."

15