Chapter 31: Thabata’s thoughts
446 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At first, May thought it was an aquarium. But on closer inspection, she saw no entry or any fish inside. Curious, she asked.

"What is it?"

"This is the Bubble Lie, an ancient relic."

The appearance of the glass sphere filled with water did not look "old" and so May quickly showed her skepticism.

"It doesn't look old."

"But it is. You know, it's one of those items found in other dimensions, worlds, or in ancient tombs around the planet."

"What do you want with this item?"

"This item, the Bubble Lie, will throw jets of water whenever someone tells a lie, a half-truth, or evades the question by changing the subject. What I propose is: once a day, we will both have the right to ask one question to the other. When the question is asked, the other side has two choices: the first choice is to remain silent, without answering anything, and the second choice is, to tell the truth. If you don't want to answer, don't say anything, the bubble will know if you lie."

May was silent, thinking about the proposal. She was immediately attracted to the item that apparently has magical properties. She has heard of items like this, and has even been involved with such an item before, but never used one.

"Why only one question a day?"

"This makes it more interesting, we spend more time getting to know each other, we don't have to rush things. This item also has a usage limit."

Slowly nodding, May smiled, pleased with the proposal, and said.

"Okay, let's do this now."

"Then touch the bubble."

May nodded and reached out to touch the glass sphere. At first, she thought the sphere was hard, made of glass, but when she touched it, she realized something: it was flexible as if it were a bubble, only resistant. Feeling the smooth texture of the sphere, and squeezing, she thought it was a soap bubble filled with water.

Lucas, who had touched it before, knew that the sphere was hard as glass at first, but as soon as May touched it, it went limp as if it were made of plastic. He knew that this was the sign that the sphere was working: from that moment on, if they lie, they will receive jets of water in the face.

"The sky is purple."

As soon as he finished saying, Lucas received a jet of water on his face, surprising May. With a smile, she said.

"The sun is black."

She also received a jet of water and her face was wet. With both of them with wet faces, they smiled at each other and said at the same time.

"Ask the question."

Realizing they said it at the same time, they tried twice more to get the other to ask first, and finally, May said.

"Okay, I ask."

Lucas nodded in satisfaction, and looked at May expectantly, curious to know what she would ask. May, on the other hand, had so many questions, and she didn't know what to ask first. After a few moments of silence, she left the room and went to the bedroom to see if the doorman was still sitting on the bed, and then came back and asked the question.

"What is your goal when approaching me?"

Lucas made a complicated expression when he heard the question since to give a complete answer, he felt he had to talk about a lot that he didn't want to talk about yet. He regretted the situation a little with the Lie Bubble, but he still felt that this was a great way to deepen their relationship.

"Well... It's complicated, but if you want the short answer with the main reason, it's simple: I like you. You are beautiful, smart, sexy, you have a good heart... I like you, and I also want you to like me."

"..."

May realized that there was no water jet, and was happy, although in part she was confused. What did he mean by being complicated?

"Why did you say it was complicated if it's so simple?"

"Because there's more to it than that, and I don't want to say about the rest yet."

May raised her eyebrows when she heard this and realized that the bubble did not release any jet. What else is there about it? She had no idea. After a few moments of silence, she spoke.

"Okay, ask your question then."

Lucas smiled and asked without thinking too much.

"Do you like me?"

"..."

May was surprised, and temporarily did not know what to say. She didn't know how she felt about Lucas. For now, she thinks she just feels sexual attraction to him.

"... I don't know."

After a moment, she replied, and strangely, a jet of water came out of the glass ball and hit May's face, who was completely unprepared. For a few seconds, she stared at the glass sphere in silence, she didn't know how the answer she had given was a lie.

Objectively speaking, she doesn't know, but she clearly wouldn't bring someone she doesn't like to kidnap a hotel employee in search of information about Clovis. If she hated him, she would never have given him a blowjob.

These signs are more than enough to deduce that she likes Lucas, but as she was not sure, she decided to simply say that she didn't know, it seemed to be the truth, but it isn't.

Lucas, on the other hand, when he saw the jet of water hitting May's face, smiled provocatively and kept smiling for a few seconds, trying to make fun of her. When May saw his smile, she was speechless again, and her cheeks flushed slightly; it was very embarrassing. Coughing a little to hide the embarrassment, she said, resigned.

"I like you."

This time, the sphere did not react, and May simply nodded slowly, realizing that she really liked Lucas a little.

'I think this sexual attraction between us helps.'

May thought as she remembered Lucas's penis. Whenever she thinks about it, her lower parts tingle a little. Looking away for a moment, her eyes gazed at the bedroom door just in time to see the doorman trying to sneak out. Approaching quickly, she knocked him to the ground.

"Don't even try."

Catching him by the neck, May tried to pull him back to the bedroom, but an idea occurred to her. Loosening his neck, she went into the bathroom and watched for a while, examining the location.

Picking up some items and throwing them out of the bathroom, she turned to Lucas and asked him to tie his legs with the other curtain rope and tie his legs and hands together so he couldn't even get up.

Lucas did what she asked, took the other rope, tied his legs, tying his hands at the end, making the man not even able to move properly. Throughout the process, he was screaming and cursing, but there was no way his screams reached anyone out of the room.

Finally, when he was completely tied up, May pushed him into the bathroom and closed the door. If he couldn't get up, it would be impossible to try to open the door.

"Better plan; let's go together."

It would be better if he was unconscious, Lucas thought as he watched May leave the room. A skilled person would be able to open the door even with his hands and legs tied behind his back. The luck is that the doorman looks like an ordinary man, he didn't seem particularly skilled, and since he had tied him up, it would be impossible for him to escape.

At the door, May put her ear to it and started listening, wondering if anyone was passing by. Currently, the doorman was screaming in the bathroom, spewing out some bad words. The bathroom is not close to the door, you can not hear anything with the door closed, but if she opens the door, and someone is passing by, it's possible to hear the screams.

After waiting a few minutes and hearing nothing, May opened the door and walked out naturally. After taking a quick look down the hall and seeing no one, she smiled and looked at the door; Lucas had just left.

"Let's get going."

Lucas smiled and closed the door, they both flirted down the elevator. Lucas knew that May wanted to convey the following idea: a woman arrives with a brother at the hotel, becomes interested in the doorman, the two leave the brother in the room and go out to do "something". She knew she didn't have to try so hard since the chances of someone paying attention to it behind the camera are low, but she didn't want to take any chances.

...

Not far from school, in one of the highest-class neighborhoods in the city, a car had just entered the garage of a mansion. The door opened, and a girl got out of the car. Long blond hair tied in a ponytail, tanned skin, slim but voluptuous body. A pretty face with a high nose, green eyes, long eyelashes... It was Violette, had just arrived at home after leaving Lucas in front of the firm where May worked.

Keeping the key in the purse, she entered the house. The first person to greet her was a maid who, as soon as she saw her, asked.

"Did you arrive early? And the school?"

"It's none of your business."

Violette replied short and thick, the maid did not react much, already accustomed. One thing, however, she realized; Violette seemed to be in a bad mood. It's not like the words are different than normal, but since she has been working at the house for over ten years, she saw Violette grow up and knew how to tell when she was in a good mood or not.

"Do you want to eat something?"

Before seeing Violette climb up, the maid asked, Violette's answer was complete silence, she completely ignored her. When she saw this, the woman smiled bitterly and thought.

'Who offended this little queen?'

After going up, Violette saw a woman leaving a room and approached. The woman looked a lot like Violette, an older version with milk-white skin. Apart from tan, the biggest difference is the height and size of the breasts; Violette was taller with bigger breasts.

"Mom, I'm glad you're home. Give me Thabata's number, I want to talk to her."

The woman was surprised by Violette's presence, and before she could ask, she received this strange request. Her eyebrows went up, and after analyzing Violette's body language, she said.

"What do you want Thabata's number for? And what happened? This morning you were in a good mood, and something seems to be bothering you."

The woman's name was Cheryl, Violette's mother. Although she looked like a housewife, Cheryl was the CEO of a cosmetics company, and had, oddly enough, graduated in psychiatry, it was where she met her great friend Thabata, who also graduated in psychiatry.

The two studied together since their first year in college, and have been friends ever since. After graduating, Cheryl thought about pursuing her career as a psychiatrist, but she met Violette's father and ended up marrying him. Marrying one of the heirs of the powerful Martin family gave Cheryl many perspectives, who decided to become involved in the cosmetics business after finding an opportunity.

She created the company from scratch just by borrowing some of the influence of the Martin family, something that not everyone can do, and created a famous brand that is among the top 10 in the country in the sector.

As a psychiatrist, Cheryl can read her daughter like the back of her hand. After all, much of her personality comes from her. Unfortunately, Violette grew up that way, much to her chagrin. She loves her daughter, and over the years she has tried to fix her despicable personality, but it is difficult to fix something like that.

It is not as if Cheryl was a good person with a good personality; she is usually arrogant and cold, but Violette far outperforms her in this regard, having something that even she doesn't have; cruelty.

Cheryl's diagnosis for Violette is that she is self-centered, narcissistic and manipulative, bordering on sociopathy.

Seeing her daughter's body language, Cheryl realized two things; first, Violette is, in general, in a good mood. Second, although she is in a good mood, something is bothering her, which means that her temper at the moment is not good.

That fact, coupled with Violette's sudden interest in her friend Thabata, she couldn't understand what was going on.

"I need advice from Thabata."

Raising her eyebrows again, Cheryl examined Violette again and said as she fiddled with her cell phone.

"I will send the number by message; but if you need advice, you can always ask me."

"I don't want to."

After hearing the sound of the message on her cell phone, Violette went down the stairs and called the number she received. On the way, however, she met a man, and her gaze became slightly cold. The man, however, ignored her completely, he just looked at her once and went on his way up the stairs.

When he reached the top of the stairs, the man saw Cheryl and asked.

"What happened?"

At that moment, Cheryl was looking at Violette coming down the stairs, lost in thought. Violette's interest in Thabata made her curious.

"She asked me for Thabata's number. Is it..."

"It must be because of that kid who messed with her."

"What did you do with him?"

"..."

"I will ask for a preliminary report on today's activities."

After hearing this, the man simply entered a room, ignoring the woman. The woman also paid no attention to the man and again took out her cell phone, asking for a preliminary report by message.

A few seconds later, she received a message with a link. After entering the link, a text showing everything Violette did on the day appeared, since she left home, even when she got home.

It even told about Violette and Lucas's act, with not much detail. The report even contained the content of the conversations the two had. After reading everything, the woman went into a room and sat down, silently thinking about the conversations. At the end of the report, she finally understood why Violette wanted to speak to Thabata, it was something completely different.

Two months ago, a college student approached Violette, and the two of them had sex for two straight days. This was discovered by Cheryl, as there is a person to protect and monitor Violette 24 hours a day.

The problem is that, according to the report that was given, this man filmed everything that happened and planned to use it to blackmail the Martin family; he knew who Violette was, it was premeditated.

Cheryl said that to the man from before, and then doesn't know what happened, all she knows is that this college student has disappeared. When she heard that Violette wanted to talk to Thabata, she thought it was about that; sexual problems with her less experienced and skilled partners. She didn't think it was about a boy; something unprecedented.

Violette never showed real interest in boys, the first was the university student, but it doesn't even count since they didn't have time, the student just disappeared. Lucas, however, is a student at her school, recently transferred, a year younger, with seemingly incredible sexual abilities. Violette's interest is evident.

Cheryl then texted a number asking to investigate Lucas, she couldn't let someone like that do what he wants with her daughter.

"Who are you, Lucas?"

...

After going down the stairs, Violette called Thabata's number and sat down at the table. Seeing that it was empty, she looked at the nearby maid, who quickly understood the situation.

A few seconds later, the call went through, and a woman's voice came from the other side.

"Hello?"

"Auntie, it's me, Violette."

"Ah, Violette. How are you?"

"I am fine."

"Did something happen? It's the first time you've called me."

"Yes... I called to ask for advice."

Hearing this, Thabata, on the other end of the phone, understood something. She is very close to Cheryl, Violette's mother, and so she knows a lot about her life. Cheryl often vents about her daughter, sometimes even asking for advice. Remembering the most recent calls, she more or less understood the reason for Violette's call.

'It must have to do with that university student who rocked her world.'

Thabata thought, but unfortunately, she is wrong.

"I met a boy today..."

Violette told most of the details, leaving some that she felt were unnecessary, and others that she didn't want to say because she felt uncomfortable talking.

At the end of the story, Thabata was silent, which is why Violette started to explain her thoughts.

"He has a problem with aggression during sex, and it's infuriating and humiliating when it happens. I don't know what to do, and he's ready to just stop having sex with me."

"I just don't understand why he would want to stop, without even trying to make it work. What is missing in me? Am I not worth the effort? In terms of appearance and body, I am indisputably 11/10. Any man would beg to have sex with me, and would do anything to make it happen."

"Why did he look so reluctant? His eyes... It was just frustrating. It was very obvious that he didn't think I was worth the effort."

"If I had not thought to ask advice to you, it is quite possible that he would just give up and never speak to me again. What makes him so different from other men? I just don't understand."

Thabata, who continued to listen in silence to Violette's ramblings, slowly began to understand the situation. Her expression was surprised, as she could feel how strange Violette was acting. She seemed almost obsessed with the boy she had just met.

As a matter of comparison, when the college student days ago rocked her world, she was taken by surprise, and yet she was not obsessed. Although the university student did better than any of the lovers she had, the difference was not that great; it was just the difference in size and skill, which certainly makes a difference, but that's all, something better.

With Lucas, Thabata manages to say that it is completely different. He didn't rock, he turned her world upside down again and again. Violette couldn't even count the number of times she came, it was on a completely different level.

According to her analysis, Thabata managed to come up with some factors that made this happen; starting with Lucas' appearance, which is the type that Violette likes, as well as the scarred body, Violette mentioned this several times during the conversation.

Then come the size and appearance of the penis, which Violette said was beautiful and perfect. Who the hell would describe a penis like that? But those were the words of Violette, a self-centered and arrogant bitch.

Thabata also concluded that the two have very good chemistry when hearing that Violette came nonstop during sex. It's not like it's rare, but it's not easy for a couple to have such great sexual chemistry. She knows enough to understand that that was the biggest factor in making Violette so obsessed.

Finally, Lucas's sexual skills with his hands. Thabata listened to Violette's description of how he caressed her for a long time without her being able to come, and that when she finally came, she almost passed out... That was what surprised her the most since she didn't expect such a great skill from a sixteen-year-old boy.

After coming to all these factors, and understand the whole situation, Thabata finally understood Lucas's reason to find it was not worth the trouble.

When Violette told about how Lucas forced her to give him a blowjob, Thabata noticed an abnormality. Although she explained the anger she felt at that moment, recalling the whole situation, she did not feel any anger in Violette's voice.

When Thabata arrived at this part of the story, she wanted to know what kind of expression Violette was making. As they were on the phone, she couldn't say. Just by the voice, she couldn't reach any conclusions, Violette's voice only seemed deeper than usual when she talked about it, without any indication of anger or humiliation.

Finally, Violette finished speaking, she had already rambled too much and wanted to know the opinion of Thabata, who remained silent for a few more moments, momentarily lost on what to say.

She noticed some signs of some things, the biggest sign being Lucas's strange attitude, which was explained in detail by Violette.

Violette is a brilliant woman; she knows how to evaluate people's expression and behavior to better understand the situation. Unfortunately, she can't do this with Lucas, her IQ seems to decrease when it comes to him, but her observation skills are still there. She paid close attention to Lucas's expression, behavior, choice of words, and tone of voice, enough to tell someone else.

Thabata picked up these various signals, and came to a conclusion that didn't surprise her very much:

Violette is a closeted masochist.

With her years of experience as a psychiatrist dealing with sexual problems for couples, she has seen similar cases, so it was not so surprising. Knowing Violette personally, it was even less surprising.

In her experience, everyone has a masochistic side and a sadistic side, the difference is that most people always have a dominant side. In Violette's case, she is arrogant, self-centered, and domineering; personality traits of someone sadistic. But it is precisely because she is like that, that her masochistic side can be hidden.

Part of this aggressive personality comes precisely from the fact that she wants to hide her more delicate side. Such people think that their delicate side is a weakness, and hide it as much as possible from other people. Some people show this more delicate side to relatives and close friends; Violette's case is more extreme as she doesn't show that side to anyone.

Because of this, she shows a strong side of herself 24 hours a day, seven days a week, her other side never appears.

Thabata knows that only psychopaths don't have a side like that, and Violette is certainly not a psychopath. If she has a side like that and shows no one, it is as if it were another trait of her personality that is not much explored.

People react extremely to new things. Some flee, others are afraid, others embrace the novelty. In Violette's case, she is afraid of her weaker side. At the same time, her aggressive side cannot break free in Lucas's presence.

Thabata realized with all this report that Lucas seemed to be taming Violette, being very careful that the aggressive side of her does not trigger. In doing so, he left Violette's aggressive side in check, and the fragile side ended up being triggered during the aggressive sexual act he did.

Violette's masochistic side woke up, and that part of her personality, according to Thabata's analysis, works even better with Lucas.

'The two are perfect for each other...'

She thought after analyzing Lucas's personality and realizing that he is not aggressive by nature. When a person who is not naturally aggressive acts in this way, it means that something has triggered that aggressive side.

Thabata still doesn't understand what part of Violette triggered Lucas's aggression, but that just makes everything even more perfect.

After thinking for a long time, she honestly didn't know what advice to give Violette. She wanted to understand the situation better, but she knew that she wouldn't be able to get anything over the phone.

"Come and visit me with this Lucas."

15