Chapter 33: In the bedroom (+18)
955 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The movements of Lucas's hands became more accurate as he started to arouse different parts of Nicole's body with his ability. In his eyes, Nicole's body slowly changed color; becoming increasingly pink.

Meanwhile, Lucas tried his best to look like he was still fucking Nicole by moving his hips nonstop, sometimes making a few little moans.

"You are moaning too much."

Bending down to fake a kiss, Lucas spoke close to her ear in a low voice. Upon hearing this, Nicole realized that she was actually doing it non-stop, so she lessened her moans a little and started to synchronize with Lucas' movements.

After a few minutes, Lucas thought they were in the same position for a long time, so he decided to lift Nicole's left leg. Taking care not to show the activity that was going on down there, he began to move even faster.

At the same time, he continued his caresses, feeling a little frustrated. He was hard as stone, far from coming. The caresses on Nicole were also not working as well as they did on Violette.

He's been stroking for more than ten minutes, but he hasn't received a very good reception from Nicole's body. She is breathing harder, and down there it started to get wet, but if it were with Violette, she would already be completely wet and begging to be penetrated.

Honestly, Lucas did not plan to go any further than that, as the situation was not ideal, but he at least wanted to leave her impressed with his hand skills.

Nicole's entire body was already almost completely pink, but that seemed to have little effect on Nicole, she just looked a little excited.

"Ahn."

Upon hearing this groan, Lucas's eyes lit up, it was a real groan. He tried to use his skill that makes his fingertips cold, and it had a good effect, she shivered completely. As he did it so fast, she didn't even notice that Lucas's fingers changed temperature, all she felt was a shiver that ran through every inch of her body.

With that as a good sign, Lucas went back to caressing Nicole's body, this time he increased the temperature of his fingers a little so that she becomes more accustomed to his warm fingers. That way, it will have a greater effect if he suddenly lowers the temperature.

Gradually, surprised moans came from Nicole's mouth, surprised by Lucas' exploits. He could feel the results of his efforts: her pussy getting wetter and wetter.

'Is it because my skill is too low?'

Lucas thought as he worked. He was wondering if she was used to it, or if her body was naturally not very sensitive. After all, the effects that this ability had on Violette's body were completely different.

'And me thinking that my skill was invincible... Even the trick of icy fingers doesn't have an amazing effect as it did with Violette. In Violette, when I used this technique, she had intense orgasms to the point of almost passing out. In Nicole, it's just enough to make her hornier.'

Nicole was actually genuinely surprised by Lucas. She never thought she would be so excited in this situation.

'The techniques with his hands are very good... How does he do that?'

The process continued for a while, there came a point that Lucas was really concerned, as he did not know how long he had to continue, but Nicole said several times in his ear that they had to continue as long as possible. With no other choice, he tried his best to make his actions credible, while at the same time hiding what was really happening.

It got to the point that Nicole did literally nothing, just let Lucas take control since he was handling the situation so well. At most, she moaned or made some suggestions near his ear.

Finally, Lucas realized one thing: they couldn't go on like this. As he was staging, he needed to take into account a real situation. A normal man would not be able to go without coming for so long during sex while maintaining the pace he was doing. So, at some point, he had to pretend he came, and that was the biggest problem.

Everyone knows that, for a normal man, coming is the same as ending sex temporarily. Most men are unable to keep their penis erect after this. That is, if he has to come, he needs to somehow really come, otherwise, his penis will remain erect, and the man will be suspicious.

The problem is that this is in fact impossible in the current situation, how can he come simply by rubbing his penis in Nicole's cunt? Impossible.

At most, he will have to hide under the blanket soon after and use his hand to hide his erection, which would be very suspect.

After some time thinking, Lucas finally came up with a series of actions that would make the situation believable. Bending down to fake a kiss, he told the plan to Nicole, who at that moment was all red in the face. Throughout the show, Lucas used the skill on her body, so even she was reacting to his touches.

"When I come, I will quickly fall back and lie on my side. You pretend to be very tired because of sex, and you get up two minutes later and lie down in front of me like you're going to hug me. That way, I can hide my erection, and it won't be suspicious."

After hearing the details, she nodded, and Lucas started to focus on what he should do. First, he had to pretend he was going to come, then he had to increase the speed of his hips. At the same time, he realized that Nicole didn't come at any time even though he tried so hard.

'I need to at least make her come.'

With the thought of one last effort, he began to focus on the most sensitive areas of her body, which he had avoided before. These skills have a good effect on sensitive areas, but the power of the technique is to increase the sensitivity of areas that the person is not sensitive to. So while there is an increase in sensitivity if Lucas touches her in sensitive areas, it is not very significant.

Now, however, Lucas felt that she was already quite aroused, perhaps enough for an orgasm, so he decided to appeal to her sensitive areas in one last effort.

Lucas' touches continued; he touched several parts, alternating between hot fingers and cold fingers. In the meantime, he himself increased the speed of his hips, he still needed to stage his own orgasm.

The seconds passed, and Lucas felt that Nicole was close to orgasm. With increased concentration, his hand movements became more precise, and his hips increased in speed.

Finally, when Lucas felt that she was about to have an orgasm, he lost his focus for a moment and inadvertently penetrated her with his penis.

When he felt his penis penetrate, he was surprised and pulled it out quickly; he only penetrated it halfway. Unfortunately, or fortunately, during this lapse in Lucas' concentration, Nicole had an orgasm, and Lucas didn't notice.

When he removed his penis, Lucas did not forget to continue his performance and pretended an orgasm. After that, he apologized softly to Nicole and fell back.

"That was incredible."

He said it out loud, trying to look satisfied, before lying on his side to hide his dry, stone-hard penis.

'Because of a mistake, I couldn't make her come... It was so close.'

After lying down, Lucas thought silently. He tried hard using his skill, but unfortunately, Nicole had a lot of resistance. He still couldn't understand why; his skill worked very well on Violette.

'Is it the age difference? Or experience? As experienced in sex as Violette is, she must not have had much experience with good men in bed. I am proud of my skills in bed, but I know my worth, with Violette it was just abnormal, and with Rose, we had a story.'

He knew that his skills were not that good. To begin with, the skills he bought in the store are low rank, and he hasn't even mastered them yet, both are still low level.

These skills by themselves are not enough to transform him into an unbeatable sexual stud; he already had that perception, and that thought only got bigger with this experience. He needs to buy more skills, and increase the level and rank of those skills.

At the same time, he needs to study more about sex, practice more.

Nicole, on the other hand, was very perplexed by the situation. The orgasm left her completely baffled. Fortunately, she was still focused on the mission, so she managed to put that aside. She "faked" her own orgasm by acting out, even though she actually came, and was now lying in bed breathless.

After two minutes, she stood up with a smile on her face and said.

"That was amazing, baby."

Approaching Lucas, she lay down facing him, completely covering her naked body from the view and camera of the man on the balcony. Lucas came over then and spoke in her ear.

"What do we do now? Do we do more? Or was it enough?"

"Since we got this far, let's go as far as possible..."

"But this is torture."

As their bodies were glued together, Nicole could feel Lucas's penis in her belly, so she understood how he felt. She knew it was difficult for a man to be hard and unable to relieve himself. This was especially difficult for Lucas, a sixteen-year-old boy with hormones in full swing.

"I'll make it up to you after somehow. For now, help me."

Nicole then hugged Lucas and staged that the two were kissing.

"Earlier, what was that about?"

"Are you talking about my caresses?"

"Obvious. Why did you do that?"

"For the sake of the staging? I thought it would be more believable."

"It was unnecessary. You weren't just stroking me, you basically touched every inch of my body."

"As the situation was torture for me, I wanted to have fun and at the same time please you. Although you didn't come, you liked it, right?"

Nicole, glad Lucas didn't notice her orgasm, said.

"Where did you learn that skill? I felt chills through my body."

"Secret. But it seems that this ability doesn't have much effect on you. I used this skill today on another woman, and she had multiple orgasms with just my fingers. If you give me an opportunity, however, I promise to please you."

"Of course, your 'skills' had no effect on me, I'm a lesbian. If you could make me come, it would be weird. Don't wait for me to give you another chance, I don't feel horny for men."

As Lucas didn't know she had come, Nicole lied without thinking, but inside, she felt very embarrassed, since she really did.

'The first time a man gives me an orgasm... How strange.'

Lucas, however, was petrified. He never thought that Nicole was actually a lesbian, which explains why he couldn't get her to come despite using all his skills. Regarding his abilities, Lucas still had no idea of ​​the extent of the effects, so he could only use the situation with Violette as a comparison.

In Violette, he managed to make her come over and over again without even penetrating her, simply using his fingers. Even though Violette was an abnormal case, Lucas started using his skills on Nicole's body with the expectation of making her come at least once.

He never thought, however, that even if he tried his best, and used a long time to slowly work Nicole's body, he wouldn't be able to make her come once.

Expectation x Reality.

In the end, she was a lesbian.

With that explanation, everything makes sense. It is not that his ability had no effect, it is just that he, as a man, does not have much effect on her. If it were a woman using this ability, perhaps she would have reacted the same way as Violette, Lucas thought as he felt better.

"You should have warned me earlier."

"It was irrelevant."

Nicole was silent and said nothing more, she was still surprised to have come with Lucas's hands and penis.

"What do you want to do now?"

"Let's delay more..."

Lucas looked at the beautiful woman lying naked in front of him and had complex feelings. If he didn't dare go further before, now that he knows she is a lesbian, he felt he had done something wrong. After all, being a lesbian, being touched in several places by a man must be repulsive.

Although he realized that her body was a little excited, psychologically, she could be completely hating the situation.

"I apologize for earlier... If I had known, I would have done nothing and taken more care."

"No problem, you're helping me even if you don't have to... It wasn't too bad, so you don't need to apologize or feel bad about it."

Lucas sighed with relief when he heard that. Ever since he learned that she was a lesbian, Lucas started to feel uncomfortable with the situation. After all, the two were basically lying naked hugging each other. It was no big deal to him, but for Nicole, it was probably uncomfortable.

Because of that, his penis, once hard as stone, had already completely softened, surprising Nicole.

'...'

She didn't even know how to react to that, and smiled bitterly. Honestly, the situation didn't make her uncomfortable. Lucas did a good job with his caresses, and she doesn't reject him for being a man.

'If he's alive, he's probably the same age as Lucas...'

Taking a deep breath, she looked into Lucas' uncomfortable eyes and said it out loud.

"Let's go one more round, baby."

Nicole then turned Lucas's body, making him lie on his back, making it possible to see Lucas's flaccid penis.

"I'm out of energy."

Lucas replied while several question marks appeared over his head. He couldn't understand what Nicole was doing.

"Don't worry, I will help you. Didn't you tell me earlier that I'm the reason for your libido? It will grow quickly."

She then brought her face close to the penis and gave it a lick that sent a shiver through every inch of Lucas's body. He never thought she would lick his penis, it was completely unexpected.

Lifting Lucas's flaccid penis with one hand, she watched him for a moment and then began to work on it quickly, moving her hands up and down. When she felt it started to recover the energy, she put her mouth on the head and swallowed. Inside her mouth, she started to move the tongue to pass each place on the glans. Her tongue was like a snake, moving intelligently.

Lucas was surprised by Nicole's skill. Her blowjob was very good, he kept having these chills over his body over and over. Taking her mouth off the glans for a moment, Nicole smiled at Lucas when she saw the expression of pleasure on his face.

"How are you feeling, baby?"

Lucas was so surprised and enjoying the blowjob so much that he couldn't even answer. The blowjob continued, sometimes Nicole stroked the balls, and then went up the penis, then went down with the tongue, rose again, and swallowed the head. As it was very big, Nicole could not put everything in her mouth, she had no practice.

Seeing a beautiful, French, blonde woman with an erotic body licking his penis, Lucas was ecstatic. If he were to compare in terms of skill, Nicole is a little behind May, but way ahead of Violette.

One thing, however, bothered him throughout the blowjob; Wasn't she a lesbian? How could she be so good at this? However, he did not see the opportunity to ask.

The blowjob continued for a while, the technique was very good, and Lucas had been holding it for a long time, so he had to work hard not to ejaculate so quickly. He wanted to extend not only for the pleasure but also for the mission.

Nicole, however, was already becoming concerned as she saw no evidence of the ejaculation coming. Lucas's penis was very thick, which makes blowjobs tiring. Seeing that he didn't seem even close to coming, her eyes steadied, and putting all the hair back, she started to rise and fall much faster.

It was so suddenly that Lucas was surprised, bursts of pleasure went through every inch of his body. This went on for a few seconds and failing to hold on much longer, Lucas put the hand on her head, trying to keep her from moving more, he was close to ejaculating.

Nicole, however, did not accept this. Moving his hands away, she intensified her movement, and a few seconds later, he finally ejaculated deep in her throat. Feeling all the hot sperm entering the throat, Nicole began to cough with the penis still in her mouth. The ejaculation continued for a few seconds even as she coughed.

Finally, Lucas finished ejaculating, and Nicole removed the mouth from the penis, drool, and sperm dripping. With unfocused eyes, she looked at Lucas and tried her best to look proud, but the expression she made was so sexy that Lucas's penis, which showed signs of softening, remained straight as a log.

Meanwhile, Nicole did her best to finish swallowing. She then coughed a few more times, and it finally got better. Looking at Lucas smugly, she said.

"How was it? Very good, right?"

As she was standing up, her breasts were showing, a feast for the eyes. The drool still present in the mouth, the words in French, the face, the rest of the body... Upon seeing this image, Lucas didn't even notice the smugness in Nicole's expression and speech, he was just too excited, his penis harder than before.

Unfortunately, he had to struggle to hold on. They were both on a mission, and Nicole was a lesbian, he couldn't let his animal instincts screaming for sex to take over.

Taking a deep breath, he finally managed to calm down, and better assess the situation. Nicole also noticed the situation in the meantime, and was silent, not knowing what to do. When she saw Lucas's relaxed expression, she wanted him to ejaculate right away to show her skills but forgot that it was best to delay as much as possible.

She could still feel the man's presence, but she knew that if she didn't do anything else, he might end up leaving, and she wanted to keep him on the balcony as long as possible.

Not knowing what to do, she looked at Lucas, who understood her look and approached. Holding her cheek, Lucas brought the face closer and feigned a kiss, while at the same time pushing her weakly on the bed.

Placing himself on top of Nicole, Lucas pretended to place his penis and returned his movement with his waist. Soon, Nicole's moans returned; this time, Lucas did not touch her inappropriately.

When she realized that Lucas wasn't touching her, Nicole was a little disappointed. Lucas's skills were very good, and even though he tried very hard and only managed to make her come once, it was still an orgasm, something impossible to happen with other men.

Embracing Lucas's head with both hands, she approached and spoke in his ear.

"You can touch me if you want, I allow you."

Upon hearing this, Lucas's eyes lit up, and to be sure, he looked into her eyes, looking for some discomfort. When he saw that she even looked expectant, he smiled and started to touch her again; this time he was even more careful in the process, touching literally every place on Nicole's body.

Soon, a few different moans started to sound; music to Lucas's ears. With that, he was excited. While still pretending to be fucking Nicole, Lucas struggled to make her orgasm this time.

Deep down, he believed it was impossible, but since she gave him permission, it's not like Lucas to give up without trying.

The minutes passed quickly, the two were enjoying the moment, and the man on the balcony filming everything. A few minutes later, however, the man silently got up and left the balcony. Lucas pretended not to know, while it took Nicole a full minute to realize.

Seeing that Lucas continued to move without noticing the man's departure, Nicole was silent and appreciated Lucas's skills; she didn't want to end yet as she felt she would have another orgasm soon.

It was rare for Nicole to have an orgasm.

Currently, she was single, but even when she had a girlfriend, Nicole rarely had orgasms. For years, she believed it had to do with the work, which always made it uncomfortable with her girlfriends who were mostly normal people.

After a while, she began to realize that the more emotionally attached she was to her girlfriend, the better the sex.

That is why having pleasure with Lucas's touches was so surprising; she is obviously not emotionally attached to the point of this happening. What makes Lucas different?

At first, she felt practically nothing, but when he started to caress her body, chills and strange sensations went through her entire body. She didn't know how he did it, but there was something special about his touch, his fingers.

Even though he knew that Nicole was deceiving him by not finishing the act, Lucas continued his work, he was gaining a lot of experience with it; much more experience than with Violette.

'Perhaps, depending on the situation, I will gain more experience?'

A few minutes later, he finally realized with his eyes that Nicole had an orgasm, much to his surprise and joy.

When the reverberations of pleasure ended, Nicole got up on the bed and said to Lucas.

"He already left. We are even for the blowjob from before."

Lucas smiled but said nothing more. He was satisfied with his achievement.

"I'm going to take a bath; you can leave the room."

"Wait. What was that note you gave May."

Nicole wanted to leave but stopped when she heard that. Turning to Lucas, she saw the serene expression on his face and knew she couldn't leave without explaining.

"I sent her to a safe place; today, the waters are getting blurry. A war is going to fall in San Diego. Many different forces are gathering here, and the person behind Clovis is at the center of it. Maylin is in danger, I need to protect the innocents involved before I go on with my orders. I was about to do that, but I didn't expect to find you here."

"But what about May's daughter, Amy?"

"..."

Nicole was silent for a moment when she heard the question. Picking up the towel on the bedroom floor, she covered her naked body and looked at Lucas.

"That child is at the center of all; she is the reason for all this. Clovis pretended to be interested in the property, with a valid reason since Maylin had a history there, like a smokescreen not to involve the government. If Maylin denounced the government that a child esper was kidnapped, the various government agencies, as well as the army, would move to retrieve her."

"Clovis and the big shot just didn't know that the government has an interest in Amy before she was even born; she has been marked for a long time. When Clovis kidnapped her, we knew it from the beginning."

"Listen, don't get involved any more than that. I'm saying all this so that you can tell Maylin. Take that address, that's where she went. It's a hideout, and there are people protecting the place. You are currently a little bit involved already, so stay there too. "

Taking the paper containing the address, Lucas read, and when he looked up, Nicole had already entered the bathroom.

Lucas quickly entered the bathroom and saw Nicole entering the bathtub.

"Wait. Why would Amy be the cause of all this?"

"Wow, I thought you understood that you weren't supposed to come after me."

Lying in the bathtub and making a comfortable expression, Nicole looked at Lucas and said coldly.

"You and Maylin don't need to know that. Tell her, however, that this will soon be over, and that when Amy is recovered, we will hand her back. All she has to do is obediently stay in the hideout for a few months."

A force hit Lucas's body at that moment, pushing him backward, and soon after, the door also closed, leaving Lucas silent outside. After a few seconds of thought, he simply left the room with the address in his hand.

15