Chapter 40: Pervert Girl
773 6 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Yes, although we don't have many members. Do you want to join?"

Marcus was surprised by Lucas's sudden interest.

Lucas thought for a moment. During his years under his mother's wings, there were few things he liked to do. One of those things was to climb. The higher, the better he felt.

Adrenaline running through the body, making you feel light. The fear that the slightest mistake could cause his death was not bad, since he had been through many situations like this during his life. The feeling of success when you finally reach the peak and look down to see everything you've climbed.

Lucas would be lying if he said he was not tempted. Seeing the expectation in Marcus's eyes only increased his desire to join.

"Can I visit first and see what it looks like?"

A thought crossed Lucas's mind, however. In the end, it was a school club, it's not like they climb challenging things. If he is going to join just to climb walls twenty meters high, he prefers not to join.

"Of course, you are welcome. Today there is no meeting, unfortunately, but I can give you a complete explanation of our activities at lunch. Come and meet me at the cafeteria... Wait, do you know where the cafeteria is?"

When Lucas planned to answer, however, a man entered the room, and soon after, the students also entered. One by one, the students sat down, and the man began to speak.

"Enough talk, let's focus on class."

In a low voice, Lucas replied that he knew where the cafeteria was, although he simply planned to ask someone later. His voice, however, reached the ears of the teacher, who approached in silence and said.

"Lucas, right?"

Lucas got up from the table and responded politely.

"Yes."

The teacher looked at Lucas's face for a few seconds, his expression stern. After snorting in a low voice, he turned and said.

"In my class, I do not tolerate any talk out of time. You can only speak when I give permission. Do you understand?"

Lucas didn't answer and just sat down. Sensing Lucas's lack of response, the teacher, who had walked over to the board, turned again and spoke, this time out loud, almost shouting.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!"

Lucas nodded silently in response to the words of the teacher, who again spoke out loud.

"I DIDN'T HEAR YOUR ANSWER, STUDENT LUCAS!!"

Lucas looked at Marcus, his eyes showing his confusion. He didn't know what to do. The teacher had just said that he could not speak without his permission, and without giving that permission, he asked for a vocal response.

Marcus smiled bitterly but he didn't help. Lucas then stood up and answered loudly.

"YES SIR!!"

The students couldn't help themselves and started laughing. The way Lucas spoke it looked like he was a soldier responding to his superior. The teacher was furious with the laughter of the students and his eyes roamed the room. With a look, the students were silent, showing the respect he has in class.

The teacher approached again. Looking at Lucas with cold eyes, he said.

"Very funny, student Lucas. Were you a comedian before you came to study here?"

"NO SIR!!"

Some students laughed again, but with a look, they stopped laughing, and the teacher spoke again.

"You are also brave... The principal asked the teachers to ignore anything strange about you since you have never studied at a school before, which means there may be some things you do not understand. He even warned us about your possible lack of respect for teachers, but I didn't think it was at this level..."

The teacher then slapped the table. The sound was loud enough that even the surrounding rooms could hear it.

"I'm going to make one thing very clear, Lucas. In my classroom, I am the king. This means that my words are real decrees. Do you understand that, or is it too difficult for your little head to understand?"

Lucas remained stoic on the outside, but inside, he was rolling his eyes. He hadn't done anything, and the teacher already seemed to have a predisposition to hate him.

Before even making the joke, which was unintentional, the teacher already seemed to despise him. The second time was with the thought of "it's already bad, it can't get any worse". He even thought about making a third joke now, but he felt it wasn't worth it, so he responded normally.

"I understand, teacher."

The teacher snorted again and turned to start the class. He was a history teacher, and without any regard for Lucas, he started the class where the class stopped last time.

Lucas paid close attention in class. It was a new experience, a class where his mother was not the teacher. The minutes passed, and the teacher's animosity towards Lucas seemed to have lessened when he saw him concentrating on the lesson.

While the teacher was teaching, the classroom door suddenly opened, attracting the students' attention. Seeing no one, the teacher came over and closed the door after taking a look outside.

The class continued normally, all students paid attention, except one person.

Something more interesting had caught Lucas's interest, who was struggling to pretend he was still paying attention in class.

He was looking at the person who had entered the classroom without anyone noticing. The person was a girl with a sexy body, completely naked.

In a matter of seconds, Lucas's heart rate increased, and his little friend prepared himself to the battle.

It was as if that person was invisible to everyone. Lucas, however, was never fooled, he saw her from the beginning.

Esper skills are powerful and exist in a variety of effects. Some affect objects, others affect people.

It is very difficult for a skill to affect people and requires a lot of power.

If the user of the skill wants to affect other espers who already know how to defend themselves from these types of skills, it is even more difficult.

Lucas is different.

No matter how powerful an esper is, their skills can't directly affect him. Be it a mental manipulation skill, or a sensory manipulation skill... As long as the skill targets Lucas, it will not affect him unless it uses indirect means.

For example, if an esper skill user has the power to manipulate fire, and that person uses fire to directly attack Lucas, he will not feel anything, his body will not be affected in any way.

However, if the person uses this same skill to heat a knife, and uses that knife to cut Lucas, he will be burned by the hot blade.

This is one of the skills that Lucas acquired by sacrificing his own esper skill that he should have been entitled to when he was born.

Because of this, cases like today happen. The person who entered the classroom used some ability to become invisible, but the ability did not work on Lucas, so he saw the person entering the classroom from the beginning.

Completely naked, the girl walked around the classroom.

The girl had natural blond hair, a 1.74m tall body, large breasts, an hourglass waist, and a juicy ass. Golden eyes, a beauty mark, and sexy lips. The way she walked around the classroom only made Lucas's lust more intense; she seemed to be on a parade.

'An exhibitionist with an invisibility ability...'

When that thought crossed Lucas's mind, however, he saw something that changed his assessment of the girl's ability. It was only for a brief moment, but he saw her hand passing through a student's purse.

Invisibility does not allow to pass through objects.

Lucas had been trying all the time to pretend he was still paying attention in class although he was actually watching the exhibitionist girl, but when he saw her pass through an object, for a moment, he was careless, and the girl caught his eyes.

It was too late when his eyes met hers. He reacted quickly by pretending to be looking behind her, but it was not enough, she realized.

The girl approached Lucas and watched him closely, blocking his view. Seeing that there was no escape, he looked into her eyes in silence and that was when a smell reached his nose.

It didn't take him a second to realize it was the girl's dew scent. The inner parts of her thighs were soaked.

Confirming that Lucas could see her, instead of being embarrassed, the girl was even hornier. Juice started dripping from her leg, wetting the classroom floor.

Seeing Lucas's attention on her body, the girl put her hand inside her pussy and pulled a large amount of dew. Lucas's interested look excited her tremendously, she put her hand over her mouth and licked all that juice. As she licked the dew, she seemed to be savoring the best thing in the world, her face exuding unrestrained lust.

It would be a lie if Lucas said he wasn't enjoying the show.

The girl was really very attractive. The fact that she was completely naked in the classroom without anyone knowing just made it all more arousing.

Before he knew it, the girl was dancing naked in front of him. From time to time, she would dig into her pussy for more juices, and lick it.

The more time passed, the more daring she became. She started to do countless sexy pranks that made Lucas extremely horny.

Suddenly, however, his excitement took a hit when he heard a cold voice.

17