PROLOGUE
9.8k 22 192
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*NARRATOR’S POV*

“No! NO!!! Don’t go there!!!! Don’t go there!!!!!”

Inside a dark messy room without other lights apart from a PC’s screens, a young adult was screaming towards said screens while quickly hitting both the keyboard’s keys and the mouse’s button with almost blurry hands.

“NO! NO!!! YOU IDIOT!!!! HEAL THE EK!!!! HEAL THE EK!!!!!”

His shouts were probably heard outside his room. But living in the skirts of the city, far away from his family and in an almost abandoned building had its own charms. One of them, not having troublesome neighbors or people scolding you for screaming at 2 in the morning.

“GO FOR THE DRUIDS!!! FOR THE DRUIDS I TELL YOU!!!!”

*RUMBLE*

The guy kept screaming and hitting his keyboard and mouse until a sudden thunder resonated in outside his house.

“Huh?”

And with it. Lights went out.

“What?”

The young guy couldn’t even believe it. Looking at his now black screens open-mouthed, without closing his eyes.

“Just… What? No… No… NoNoNoNoNonononononononononoNO!!!!!!!! What’s this!!!!! Fuck!!!!! You have to be fucking kidding me!!!!!!!”-The young guy started screaming towards the screen, looking around towards his PC, trying to turn it on again while hitting its case in blinding rage.

“NO!!!!!!!! THE GUILD WAR!!!!! You can’t be doing this to me!!!! Come on!!! Come on!!! Turn on you!! Piece of crap!!!!”

Out of rage. The young guy started kicking the PC’s case, not even stopping to think that it wouldn’t turn on no matter how many kicks he gave it.

“FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!-”-The young guy screamed with all his strength, at least until a sudden chest pain made him stop as he suddenly hunched forwards while hitting his chest as if it somehow would stop the sudden strong pain.

“ACK! Argh…”-The pain only intensified, until he couldn’t say even a word more than his agonizing moans of pain. He stumbled towards the bed, looking for his phone to call 911. But only made it half the way, falling on the floor on his left side, curled up, still hitting his chest with as much force as the pain let him.

Problems of living at the skirts of the city, with no family and in an almost abandoned building? No one to hear your agonizing moans.

It didn’t pass too much time until the once agonizing young guy went totally quiet. The pain already subsided. His life already over.

192