Chapter 3 – New Start
32 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

New Start

Gasping for air was the first sensation I felt.  Cough water that filled my lungs happened next. The last thing I remember was talking to some vague figure and getting something. I can really remember. As I open my eyes after coughing my lungs out. I can see something really bright and a couple of figures in front of me. It was blurry at first but then things started to clear. The first thing I saw was a beautiful kind and gentle face. She was looking at me with such worried eyes. Then I hear her speak.

“My baby boy are you okay. I was so worried”

She has such a sweet voice and a comforting tone. Why is she calling me baby boy? Thinking about it a name popped into my head Duchess Elizabeth Greaves-Winters and a sense of comfort can be felt from her. Looked into her eyes and felt at home. She was my mother. I don't really understand it but I seem to remember two lives. One set of memory is far and fuzzy yet I still remember it and the other close but unfamiliar. Then I look to the side I see a well-built gentleman. He was around 30-40 years old at first glance but you can't see it in his eyes. All you see is a deep abyss like he has seen it all. I search my memory for this man’s name which is Sir. Leander Aldren the 3rd. He was my father’s most trusted friend and Knight.

“Young Lord are you alright?” He asked worriedly.

I moved my head up and down slowly and blankly as if I was just answering out of reflex. I think I'm alright, physically anyway since my head is filled with so many questions. Where am I? Who are these people and why do I know them? why am I all wet and have a splitting headache. I close my eyes while touching my head. I feel something wet as soon as I did. When I looked at it it was blood. I seem to have a cut on my head. I then try to sort out my memory. As I looked for answers to why I’m bleeding. I remember that I was running away from the house when I slipped on a puddle near the pond. After that, I felt my body float and drop. I fell down the pond and hit a rock on my way down. Then I remember a splash then blank.

 

I looked at them again blankly. Then a grey-haired girl came running with a few other people. The grey-haired girl was wearing a maid outfit and the others were a mix of guards and people that were wearing a butler suit. My mother then told the maid to inform the Duke and fetch a doctor to look at me.

The maid quickly left running towards a big house across a garden.

I tried to get myself up but I became dizzy right away and lost consciousness again.

1