03: Takemaru
2.4k 1 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The small Azul looked up, the gigantic 8ft Oni with only one horn, while the other had some sort of black gaseous mist that floated where there was the missing horn. He had handsome features, his muscles were bulging, and the tiny underwear he was wearing was almost not enough to contain the monstrosity, the leviathan that resided within his legs. Azul felt somewhat intimidated, but soon enough his eyes shone in pink color for a second before a screen appeared in his face:

Lover Eyes (Passive)

[Target: Takemaru]

[Race: Demon-Oni (Demon Lord)]

[Originial World: Wa no Kuni, Japan (Housamo)]

[Status: Healthy]

[Emotions: Embarrassed for seeing someone attractive naked. Considering taking responsibility, Onis are respectable warriors who take responsibility for their actions.]

[Feelings (Interest): 50/100]

(Information: shows Good feelings and bad feelings that are directed towards you (or your summons)

Good Feelings: Friend, Interest, Romantic Feelings, Eternal Love.

Neutral Feelings: Neutrality or Indifference

Bad feelings: Enemy, Disdain, Hate, Eternal Hate.

Azul looked at the screen that appeared in front of his eyes for a second before reading: 'Embarrassed for seeing someone attractive naked... Naked...' Soon, Azul blushed hard, for he finally remembered that he was naked! He quickly covered his body and said: "Ergh... Sorry for this, I forgot that I was naked..." Azul took the basic shirt and shorts from his system inventory and began to wear them, he had no underwear at all, he was going commando. "*cough* Ergh... I- my name's Azul and, I... Kinda summoned you here? I'm yet not completely sure about that, I mean it was technically me but it kind wasn't... Anyway! I just wished for someone to help me and you kinda appeared." 

The Oni finally reacted, he put his hand on the back of his neck and sighed. "Hm... Why were you naked and where are we? Big most importantly, who are you?" Takemaru could not look down every time he wanted to talk to this man, so he sat down on the dirt and waited for the man to speak with him... He tried to keep his mind away from the image of this man naked, which was buried within his memories, he did not like this at all! At all... A blush painted Takemaru's face red as he tried to ignore the memories. "Ergh... Well, I was kinda summoned to this world and I was alone, I also discovered that i have this thing inside me which helps me summon stuff, and I kinda wanted someone to help me, so you appeared. I'm glad it was someone strong that can protect me." Azul explained while smiling.

Unknown to him, his 10 (15+) in charisma was a deadly weapon! His smile, appearance, and presence were incredibly strong and enchanting, making him very attractive. Takemaru could not help but blush once again, he looked away in annoyance and hmphed, Azul chuckled a little while scratching his head.

Spoiler

[collapse]

"I see. Do you know where we are?" Takemaru tried to get more information, but all that Azul could say was the truth, he did not know where they were. Asul looked at the blue tattoo and aquamarine collar this man had, Azul found it very cute of him to blush whenever he was flustered. "So... What do we do now? I assume you can't teleport me back to my home, right?" Azul sighed and explained: "We'll, I can't teleport you back, but I can teleport myself to there and bring you with me, but I can't do it now because I'm too weak..." Before he could and his speech, Takemaru held his shoulders and looked down at him, with seriousness.

Azul's hair instantly changed color to [Pink] as Takemaru's face was near his, his hair has been changing color every second from white to pink and sometimes orange too. "You day you can take me back!? To my homeland!?" Azul nodded while Takemaru smiled and exposed his pointed teeth, which was somewhat terrifying... Takemaru smiled so brightly that Azul's hair became yellow and pink at the same time, some streaks were yellow while some were pink, Azul could not resist the urge and smiled at him too. Azul's smile was bright like the sun, his yellow hair that shone with the light coming from the small sun made his beautiful hair shine. Azul felt like he truly made someone happy, which made him also happy.

When you are brainwashed into thinking you are worthless, you subconsciously want to be worthy and useful. Azul felt like he would be helpful if he was able to bring Takemaru back to his home, which made him feel useful. This is a sad reality for him, people like him exist and there are examples even in animes, such as Baby 5 from One Piece, but Azul is not that radically wanting to feel useful. The way he would try to feel useful was to invest in something if it was going to make someone happy, such as a relationship. He would give all his soul, mind, energy, and even lifespan for the sake of his significant other. He does that without caring about mental or physical health, which is very damaging.

Azul had never dated anyone before that man, but it doesn't matter anymore, but it happened and would happen again. 

Takemaru was truly happy, he had to leave Wa no Kuni to be safe so he left behind his family, which was the Eastern Onis, a gang of Ogres (Without horn), and Onis (With 1 or more horns) which he commanded as he was a Demon Lord Oni, he was very skillful in fighting with three katanas, he also can use dark magic to curse his enemies and bless allies, he also uses it to attack and defend, for he can control shadows with his high control of [Dark Magic]. 

"Then, don't worry! I will defend you while you grow strong enough to take me home!" Takemaru rested his hand on Azul's shoulder while smiling and giving him a thumbs-up, his canine exposed, which was somewhat cute. Azul nodded and looked at the sky, he pondered for a few seconds before saying: "The first thing we need is shelter... Can you build it, Takemaru? A shelter so we can live together." Azul smiled. Takemaru coughed stunned, to an Oni or Ogre, when you ask to live with them (and you are not their family) you are asking to have ah open relationship with them. 

A house is a symbol that represents the family and asking to live together is asking to form a family for Onis and Ogres. And a family is all that an Oni/Ogre wants, for an Oni/Ogre with a family is a happy Oni/Ogre.

55