04: Married?
2.2k 1 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"A-are you sure!?" Takemaru asked, clearly nervous. Azul was confused, maybe he was nervous because he did not trust his skills? "I'm sure, Takemaru-san, I want you to build a house for the two of us to live together. We have an objective, right? We will work together and live together. Is that a problem? You can build another shelter if you feel uncomfortable sleeping with another person." Azul said while trying to not sound rude. "I-it's not that! I-..."

Takemaru stopped. If this man's feelings are so deep for him that he (Azul) wants him (Takemaru) to build a house for their future family, then build it he shall! Unconsciously, Takemaru was planning and choosing the children's names, he was sure Azul is a man, but they can adopt! Takemaru, the Oni who has always been alone and wanted to have a family was in delight while planning. Takemaru saw no reason to reject this man's feelings, for he had seen his naked appearance and he shall take responsibility for it too.

"Very well. I accept it." Takemaru bowed, while Azul was thinking he was talking about the house, two screens popped up:

Takemaru's Character Window

[Name: Takemaru]

[Titles: [Heart Mender], [Eastern Pillar], [Husband] 

[Race: Demon-Oni (Demon Lord)]

[Lvl: 0]

[For not being a system user/linked to the system, his lvl is 0 and his skills are maxed. He will have to level up to evolve his skills]

[Energy: 1,000/1,000]

[Passive Skills: [Oni Physique lvl Max], [(★★★) Talented Crafter lvl Max], [(★★) Katana Mastery lvl Max], [(★★) Triple Wielding lvl Max].

[Skills can be upgraded naturally, training, or using other means. Ranks:

★: A hard-working person can achieve this stage by training for 5 years.

★★: A talented person can achieve this by training every day for 10 years.

★★★: A talented and hard-working person can achieve this by training every day for 20 years. It is also mortal's limit.

★★★★: To achieve this, you need to break the mortal barrier. Becoming a God.

★★★★★: To achieve this, you need to break the God barrier and become an Old God.

After the ★ comes the next level, which begins to be designated as:

Old Gold 

Ancient God

Primordial God

Reality Breaker.] 

[Oni Physique: Onis have two horns, they increase every status by 50% making Onis very strong, but once they are cut off this buff is lost. Cut 1 and the buff reduces to 25%]

[Acitve Skills: [(★★) Demon Lord Rage lvl Max], [(★★) Demon Lord Roar lvl Max], [(★★) Damage Reflect lvl Max]

[Magic Skills: [(★★★) Dark Magic lvl Max], [(★★★) Shadow Magic lvl Max]. 

[Sacred Artifact: (★★★★): A powerful artifact that recreates a whole region from a world using the user's memories. This binds a location to the cave near his homeland, the Takkoku-no-Iwaya Temple.

And:

Lover Eyes (Passive)

[Target: Takemaru]

[Race: Demon-Oni (Demon Lord)]

[Originial World: Wa no Kuni, Japan (Housamo)]

[Status: Healthy]

[Emotions: He is happy for finally being married. Being asked to live in the same place with someone is like a proposal, which he accepted. Congratulations you are now married to an Oni hunk.]

Feelings (Romantic): 10/100]

Azul.exe stopped working.

'WAIT, WHAT!? MARRIAGE!?' Azul shouted inside his head while looking at the screen, Takemaru was looking at the trees around and searching for the best one to create the foundation and central pillar of the house, so he could not see the confused expression Azul made just before realization hit in. He sat down and sighed Feeling his heart a little full. His hair changed to white again, with tints of [Pink], [Purple], [Yellow], and [Brown]... He sighed as he watched Takemaru move his muscular arms to remove a tree from the ground, and quite easily use his hammer that eas his horn as a focus. Soon his shadow began to move like it was alive, like goo or slime it climbed his leg and went through his arm, which was holding the hammer.

The black slime then engulfed the hammer, which became now an ax. The blade of the ax was made out of the black slime on the ground, Azul looked at Takemaru's shadow just to find t was missing. Takemaru swang down the ax on the tree, which like a hot cutting through butter, cut the trunk of the trunk tree easily. The trunk was neatly cut in the middle, making it two huge pieces of wood. Azul felt kinda useless, so he looked through his inventory and saw that he had some water bottles, at least he could give his new 'husband' some water? Talking about water, Azul can produce it using his [Basic Magic] right? Talking about he needs to check his character status:

Character Window

Name: Azul

Lvl: 00

Energy: [500/500]

Bloodline: Incubus

Effects: [Emotional Colors]

Perks: [Lewd Magic]

Passive Skills: [Lover Eyes], [Aphrodisiac Saliva]

Active Skills: [Life Essence Absorption lvl 1]

Magic Skills: [Basic Magic lvl 5 {Soundless, Liquid Creation, Room, Clean, Detection}]

[Unique Abilities: [Control lvl 1]

{Body Status:

Strength: 10 (+5)

Endurance: 10 (+5)

Dexterity: 10 (+5)

Agility: 10 (+5)}

{Mind Status:

Intelligence: 10 

Wisdom: 10

Control: 10

Charisma: 10 (+15)}

Reading the description of his new ability, he was completely shocked. He had forgotten completely about this, maybe he skipped reading it? He instantly decided to try, he opened a water bottle he had and decided to test it. He looked at the water in the bottle and imagined it floating above his hand, like a sphere. Soon, he saw his [Energy] went from [500] to [499] as a small amount of water from the bottle floated above his hand. Soon he noticed that he just used his energy to take control of the thing he wishes to control, but he can control it completely! He could transform the small amount of water into an ice cube and into some steam too, which he transformed back into the water.

With this discovery, he decided to try something. He approached one of the trees Takemaru was looking at and tried to take control of the wind around him, his energy went from [499] to [459] as the wind from 5 meters around him gathered and formed a wind blade, which he used to cut the tree down in one single swipe. He smiled when Takemaru looked at him stunned, Azul approached him and gave him a water bottle. "Here... Umm... We've been in the sun, right? Sun? Hot. So... I got this for you bye." He gave (threw) the bottle and ran away blushing a little, he could not look straight into Takemaru's eyes as he knew the reason why he was smiling and blushing so much as he gathered materials to build a house. He felt funny for some reason, but he ignored it. He decided to try and continue to use his [Control] ability to control the wind around him... Soon, he was surprised.

New Magic Skill Unlocked

[Wind Magic lvl 1]:

{Wind Blade: Send a small blade in the direction of the target, causes magic damage}

50