05: Bed
2.2k 1 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

By the hour the sky was glowing orange with the sun setting down, Takemaru had built a beautiful and cozy shelter made out of planks which were made with Azul's help since he could make wind blades to cut the trunks easily into planks, Takemaru had always thought that he should build it alone, but when Azul began helping him he felt warm and happy. When you do what you love with someone you love, time passes quickly.

 (Which Takemaru still hasn't noticed that his feelings changed from "I will take responsibility" to "I want to take responsibility". That is something great, which means his feelings will grow stronger the longer they stick together.) 

When it was finished, they could enter. It was empty for they had no furniture, also Takemaru was only wearing underwear, he had worked a lot that day, so he was sweaty... His sweat ran down his chest to his abs to his crotch, which made his underwear wet and the thing that was hidden behind it was more... Visible. Azul sat down on the wooden floor of their cozy shelter, he never thought it was possible to build a house in a day, but it was. The shelter, which was pretty much a house, had three rooms. 

The entrance room, the bathroom, and the sleeping room. Separated by thick walls made out the trunks of the thick trees. Takemaru said it would be more resilient and durable if they did that, to which Azul agreed. It was quite resistant to water too because when Azul tried to cut it with a water blade it did no damage. It was compressed enough to cut through iron, but it did no damage to this tree. So if it would rain, then they would be free from the water! Now, they only needed furniture. Azul had the idea to try to use his energy to at least create a bed made out of leaves, but he doesn't know if any of them are poisonous or no, so they had no option other than sleep on the wooden ground.

Azul finally looked at the doorframe, where Takemaru was. Looking down at them both he saw that they were dirty with dust and dirt, he could use his [Basic Magic: Clean] to clean them, but he had to touch what he wants to clean, at least until he knows how to clean things without touching them. Azul slowly approached Takemaru and saw that he was looking out at the window he made, the window was directly facing the forest, which was being illuminated by the two moons. Azul suddenly stopped, Takemaru was looking at the sky now, his face showed sorrow and sadness... His fists were clenched and his eyes were filled with moist, he was almost crying. It was then that he noticed Azul looking at him, but before he could say anything... Azul hugged him. 

Now, Azul likes to feel useful and make people happy... And now Takemaru needed to be cheered up. Azul hugged him and used [Basic Magic: Clean] to clean their bodies from the sweat, dust, and dirt that was in their bodies. He chuckled at Takemaru's reaction as he watched the dust and dirt float for a few seconds before they vanished, followed by his sweat drying and his skin being cleaned. He felt as clean as when you take a long bath, he looked down at Azul, literally. 

The house was vertically big enough to contain Takemaru vertically! He was 8ft while Azul was 5'10! Such a big size difference... Azul was at first intimidated by Takemaru's size, for who wouldn't? But Takemaru is a sweet guy, who is very gentle and responsible, he is also cute. "I... Just noticed that you were, urhm... Sad." Azul didn't look up even though he could feel Takemaru's eyes on him. "You know, my father used to tell me: Laughter is the best medicine to most things in life' and I somewhat agree with him... I-" Azul stopped for a second. "Do you know what is called a werewolf does when he is hit by an Oni with a silver mace?" 

Takemaru stopped for a second. "What?" Azul smiled a bit, for he was about to tell the worst pun he ever did. "He cries in ag-oni." Azul felt Takemaru's body tremble, he looked up just to see him looking away while his shoulders were trembling a little... Seconds later Takemaru cried out in laughter: "That's the worst Oni pun I've ever heard." His eyes were shining as his smile was dazzlingly making Azul blush. Have you ever fell in love, and you never knew why? Sometimes, love is unexpected or expected by many.

Azul saw the bright smile of Takemaru, his hair instantly changed to full bright [Pink] and [Yellow], while a minute ago it had small tints of [Blue] and [Brown] in it. He smiled looking at Takemaru, his eyes turning light [Pink], and when Takemaru looked down again he saw Azul looking at him with his mouth agape. Takemaru blushed and soon noticed that they were still hugging. He soon held Azul's shoulders and pushed him a little bit away from him as he blushed and stuttered: "I-i've heard way better before! Ya know, like the one about the pepper-oni pizza and others... It's not like I liked ya pun, it's just... Pity! I laughed in pity and to not have you embarrassed... Yeah." 

It would be more believable if he wasn't blushing and vibrant red like a tomato... Azul had this urge to tease him more just to see his reaction, but he did not do such a thing. He chuckled and smiled at him, saying: "It's cold. Let's sleep?" Azul used his control to close the window, Takemaru nodded and looked away as to not let Azul know that he was embarrassed and walked into the empty sleeping room. Soon, Azul had an idea... "I don't know if it will work but..." Using [Basic Magic: Liquid Creation] he created liquid colorless and odorless gelatin and used control to make it cool down and become solid. Soon, they had a big brick of gelatin that could be eaten or used as a bed. Azul looked at Takemaru and asked: "Have you ever slept in a bed of gelatin?"

They slept peacefully. Slept, nothing happened.

51