07: Need
2.1k 3 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(+18 Description)

Azul looked down, no, he didn't need to look down at all. Right in front of his face was the biggest dick he ever saw in his life... It was at least 12 inches, veiny, and with a great girth... He suddenly smelt the scent of sweat and the sweet scent of cum that he felt before and gulped. He looked up to look at Takemaru's eyes and saw him looking down at him with his face completely red, he swears he could see steam coming out of his head... Azul touched it, it was warm, he needed his two hands to completely hold it. It was also a little heavy...

Azul's [Incubus] instincts started to act as he moved his hand up, touching the red head... With his two thumbs, he pressed the head and moved it up and down while moving his two hands. This got a reaction from Takemaru, who groaned and moved his hand to touch Azul's face. Azul felt Takemaru's hand on his head and looked up to see his begging eyes, Azul at that moment didn't remember that his saliva had a special effect... This effect an aphrodisiac that increased libido and sensitivity, as soon as his saliva entered in contact with Takemaru's dick, which happened, then he would be fucked. Literally.

Takemaru felt an electric sensation in his dick, Azul could handle all of the dick so he had to lick the head, which was easy enough for him to do. The sweet taste he felt when the precum entered his mouth was enough for him to want more, so he began to lick it to try and swallow it. Takemaru covered his face with his hands as he blushed, I mean, he knew what sex was but he had never done it. Onis and Ogres are respectable creatures, they take responsibility for things they do, so most Onis only have sex with their spouses! Takemaru was a virgin, but so was Azul, who jow was following what his instincts told him to do. That's a [Incubus] for you.

Soon Azul was forcing Takemaru's dick down his throat, he gagged for a second and felt like throwing up, but the sweet taste was too good to let go, he pushed further until almost all of Takemaru's dick was inside his throat. The Incubus race is very... Flexible. Azul gagged as he felt more of the sweet honey-like liquid explode inside his throat. Takemaru moaned as he pushed Azul's head against his crotch, making Azul gag. When he cummed, he soon came (pun intended) to his senses, he looked at Azul's face who had his eyes half-closed and a huge amount of white sticky liquid on his face.

Takemaru gulped, he felt getting hard again, he also felt guilty a little bit. He took Azul's in a bridal carry and entered the sleeping room, which only had the simple gelatin bed, it was still noon so he lied Azul down and decided to also help him with his libido. Azul, however, had already cummed form just drinking the juice coming from Takemaru's dick. Azul opened his eyes and before Takemaru could say anything, he kissed him, tongue going down his throat. The aphrodisiac saliva slowly started to work as Azul felt Takemaru's dick press against his ass. 

Azul decided to use [Basic Magic: Liquid Creation] to make some oil for himself, he would need it. His mind was fuzzy but he knew what he wanted... No. What he needed! The oil suddenly floated up to his ass as he decided to clean himself first, his tongue didn't stop moving inside Takemaru's mouth, who began to press their faces together more. Azul felt the cold liquid enter his ass, he cleaned everything he could there, he also used [Basic Magic: Clean] just to be sure, he applied a lubricant and bit Takemaru's lips. At this moment, his hair and eyes were completely [Pink], even his pupils were heart-shaped, his tail was swinging like a cat's tail, which caught Takemaru's attention. He grabbed the tail, making Azul shriek and moan, his body instantly got weaker and he fell back in the bed.

His face was flushed, his eyes were enticing, his face still had the white Liquid, everything about Azul made Takemaru hard. He then inserted a finger inside Azul's ass, his finger was bigger than Azul's 2 fingers, he gasped as the finger went deeper and moved slowly and gently. Takemaru, in his mind, promised to treat Azul well for the rest of his life, for from now on they are officially a couple. Azul's body shivered as another finger entered his body, he gasped and moved as Takemaru pressed his lips on his own, trying to distract him from the pain which worked rather well, Azul opened his eyes widely as he felt the third finger enter his ass. He gasped and as he was about to moan and groan in pain, Takemaru silenced him with his tongue.

Azul quite liked this... Being dominated by man... Even though they met, what? Yesterday? Huh... Who knew love could bloom in one single day? Azul suddenly felt empty, but this feeling was soon surpassed as Takemaru took his fingers off. He could only watch as Takemaru's monstrosity slowly entered his small hole that stretched to contain this monster he gasped, he felt pain, Takemaru made him sit on his lap and gently hugged him while whispering and kissing him, he did not move until Azul got used to the monster inside him. Soon, the movements began, it was slow and hard, for every time Takemaru moved Azul clenched, but soon Azul bit Takemaru's left nipple, making him groan in surprise and feel a shiver and pleasure in his whole body, Azul continued to lick and suck his nipple and also pinching the right one, to retaliate Takemaru began to move faster.

Soon, Azul was gasping for air as his ass was roughly destroyed by Takemaru's 12 inches dick. He felt pain and pleasure, which made him wonder if he was a masochist, but soon his thoughts would get cloudy and he would just be bitten by Takemaru and moan. For hours on, he absorbed Takemaru's seeds with his [Life Essence Absorption lvl 1], so much that the skill directly went to [Lvl 4] in one single day. Every time Takemaru cummed inside Azul, the seeds would get absorbed and used to recover Azul's stamina and energy, which made both go on for hours.

Azul was losing his mind when Takemaru cummed inside him for the last time. It was noon when they started, but now was night, the two moons were proudly announcing the night as Azul felt tired. He sighed and felt his body being hugged by Takemaru, he never took his dick off, the gelatin "bed" was mostly destroyed by now and he was lying on Takemaru's stomach. Azul looked at them for a second, both their bodies were filled with hickeys, bite marks, and scratch marks (mostly Takemaru's back)... Azul then noticed something. His [500] maximum energy increased to a total of [1,000] maximum. Azul soon reached two conclusions.

He could increase his maximum energy with sex, and they would need a bed made out of the strongest material existent.

52