08: Quests
1.9k 3 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[+18 Description]

Once again Azul woke up to a new day, he felt groggy and tried to move, but a sudden pain in his ass made him stop. He also noticed where he was sleeping, he moved his head and saw Takemaru's face who was sleeping cutely, drooling while muttering Azul's name and smiling... Just then Azul felt it, Takemaru was still inside him, like really deep. That was the reason why he couldn't move because he had a 12 inches dick inside him making him unable to move. He had three options, wake Takemaru up or ignore everything and go back to sleep... He also could watch Takemaru sleep. He could feel that his ass had nothing wet inside, which means he absorbed everything.

The pain in his ass was from being roughly fucked by Takemaru for hours... He will have to talk to him about this, but it was partially his fault for only remembered having aphrodisiac saliva halfway through the intercourse when he was being pressed down and having his ass destroyed. He coughed and tried to move again just to feel pain and not be able to move his legs, his tail could still move normally and he could control it but... There is one problem... Takemaru was holding his tail while sleeping.

Azul was lying sideways on top of Takemaru's body, Takemaru's dick was deeply inserted in his ass and his arms were hugging him close to his body and holding his tail. Azul then decided to something else and look into his [Gacha] Function and [Quest] function of the system. He had [10] tries on the [Basic Gacha] since he didn't use yesterday for... Reasons. Soon, a screen appeared:

[Basic Gacha] Results

[Basic Underwear (2×)]

[Basic Sword]

[Basic Furniture {Chair, Table, Chair} (3×)]

[Basic Bow]

[Basic Provisions (2×)]

[Summoning Fragment (3-Star): [Kabuchiko Assasin] Tetsuya]

Azul focused on the second screen, the [Quests] screen:

Quests

[Daily Quest:

Train Ability (Any ability) for 4 Hours.

Hours: 0/4

Reward: 100 SP (System Points), 2 Stats Points

]

[Daily Quest:

Exercise to get in shape, increase your body's power! Practice Saitama's training exercise! (Adapted to actual body's strength.)

Pushups: 0/50

Sit-ups: 0/50

Squats: 0/50

Kilometer Run: 0/5 

Reward: + 5 to every Body status, Recovery (Removes fatigue and recovers stamina)

[Weekly Quest:

Kill 100 Monsters (Animals/Hostile Entities)

Kill count: 0/100

Reward: 1,000 SP, +5 Stats Points, + Xp

]

[Weekly Quest:

Kill 1,000 Monsters (Animals/Hostile Entities)

Kill count: 0/1,000

Reward: 10,000 SP, [Advanced Gacha] Ticket

]

[Bloodline Quest:

Absorb life essence from other males to increase your Bloodline power. Incubus are lesser demons, so you need to become stronger! (You can also absorb the essence from the same male several times if they can keep up)

Absorption: 50/5

Reward: 1,000 SP, +10 Stats Points

]

Azul stared at the screen and decided to check the last screen before trying to take Takemaru up.

Character Window

Name: Azul

Lvl: 00

Energy: [1,000/1,000]

Bloodline: Incubus (10% Upgraded)

Effects: [Emotional Colors]

Perks: [Lewd Magic]

Passive Skills: [Lover Eyes], [Aphrodisiac Saliva]

Active Skills: [Life Essence Absorption lvl 1]

Magic Skills: 

[Basic Magic lvl 5 {Soundless, Liquid Creation, Room, Clean, Detection}]

[Wind Magic lvl 1 {Wind Blade}]

[Water Magic lvl 1 {Water Blade}]

[Unique Abilities: [Control lvl 1]

{Body Status:

Strength: 10 (+5)

Endurance: 10 (+5)

Dexterity: 10 (+5)

Agility: 10 (+5)}

{Mind Status:

Intelligence: 10 

Wisdom: 10

Control: 10

Charisma: 10 (+15)}

Stats Points: 10]

Azul got the rewards from his [Bloodline] quest and blushed. Why? Because he had to absorb seeds 5 times, and Takemaru kept up with him, making him absorb 10 times more than necessary... And he was still inside him! Azul looked down at his lower half connected to Takemaru's big dick and could only look away as memories invaded his mind. Who knew that he could be stretched like that... He certainly didn't. The face Takemaru made every time he moved in and out of Azul's body was carved deeply into Azul's memory, making him sigh... The smirk of an Oni is somewhat sexy with the little tusk and all. Anyway! Azul soon decided to try to wake his husband up, which surprisingly was an easy task to do.

All he had to do was pinch his nipple hard, enough to make him moan or feel pain. Azul felt like he would regret this but did it anyway, with both hands on the two firm pecks of his hubby, he pinched and pulled them hard. Takemaru woke up in a hunch as he felt pain from his chest, stinging pain from his chest followed by the pleasure he felt from his sensitive nipples. He moved his hips, only receiving a moan in response as he looked at Azul, who he was still hugging and with his dick inside. He connected the dots and soon concluded... Azul was not satisfied yet! He looked at Azul's eyes and they were [Pink] with a light [Purple] tinge too, he smiled at him and moved his hips again, making Azul's body tremble.

If he was unsatisfied he could have wakened him up and asked to do it again, but no! He had to pull one of the most sensitive parts of his body to provoke his libido again. Onis and Ogres have a huge libido that increases with their age and sometimes even strength! Let's also not forget the fact that Takemaru is one of the strongest Onis from the Eastern Region of the Land of Wa. This means his libido is huge and only rivaled by other Onis/Ogres! 

Takemaru moved his hands that were holding Azul's body and began to play with Azul's nipples, making him shiver and chuckle... Takemaru would never admit but he had possibly fallen in love at first sight, but he denied it and gave an excuse to himself, for he needed to take responsibility to look at this man's named body... But now, he has done much worse than just seen, and he still wants to do much more to his body... Ravage him, make him moan his name, make him do things... Takemaru was an Oni, and Onis are natural dominators... A huge carnal desire erupted and Takemaru bit Azul's ear once again, they were going for round 51. 

49