10: Concubine
1.8k 5 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[4 Days Later]

Azul sighed. He looked around the house which now had complete furniture, a dining table with two chairs, a sofa, a bathtub in the bathroom, a bed in the bedroom together with some other furniture and utensils they could use in their daily life. After these four days, Azul would train his [Control] ability for 4 hours every day, he soon found out some neat tricks he could do which helped him on thinking about other uses of his [Control] ability. Azul believes that with enough energy he can even control reality, space, time, or other concepts like void or nothingness.

Azul now used his [Advanced Gacha] use which he can only use once every week together with his [Basic Gacha]:

[Gacha]

[Basic Gacha:

Uncommon Sleeveless Black T-Shirt (Size Altering, Self Repair)

Basic Pants 

Basic Summon Stone (2×)

Basic Skill Book (Resistance Skill: Lesser Magic Resistance)

]

[Advanced Gacha:

[3 Star Summon]

High School Pro-Wrestler [Taurus Mask]

Spoiler

[collapse]

Without his mask, Daisuke is a very timid and shy individual. It's been shown that when attention is on him, he begins to immediately clam up and panic. To circumvent this, he created the Taurus Mask persona, a stage personality he uses to hide his secret identity. Despite this, he still remains oblivious to the fact that many people that have encountered him know that Daisuke Ikusaba and Taurus Mask are the same person. While in the persona of Taurus Mask, his personality becomes much more boisterous and outgoing, seemingly enjoying the freedom provided by his perceived anonymity. He fashions himself a hero like the role bestowed on him by his sacred artifact. He enjoys the theatrics of professional wrestling, and has dedicated himself to providing inspiration to others through it. His eventual goal is to find a tag team partner with whom to share the joys of life and wrestling. Even so, he has shown that he hates himself and the necessity of wearing a mask in order to have a normal conversation with others.

Azul looked at the images that the system showed him, the guy who he just summoned, he read the description of this character and sighed. He was just like him, anxious and nervous all the time... Since Azul did technically summoned this guy, he will have to provide him with information and help. Sadly if he wants to leave he won't be able to, Azul learned that the people that he summons will disappear after they are away from him (They can go miles away from him, but they will teleport back, just like Minecraft dogs), which sucks. Only some specific types of summons, such as a ninja summon, can move away from him great distance but they would still enter the [Summon] space when he leaves to another world. He will at least try to be friendly to this guy and hopefully they will become friends! Azul wants to become strong so he can enjoy this new life he has and be happy, which is going to be easy if Takemaru stays by his side forever, and friends also help! So, Azul summoned Taurus Mask, or as his name is, Daisuke, and watched as a golden sphere appeared and a floating Daisuke appeared from the sphere.

The green towel around his waist moved with the wind as it blew, Azul could see the dangling dick of his new companion, which was surprisingly cute... Azul shook his head and looked forward just as Daisuke opened his eyes, on his arm was his sacred artifact and his mask was on his hand. The first thing he did as he found himself in a different place was to panic, he began to look around comically and move his hands around. Soon, he noticed Azul, a 5'10 guy with white hair and glowing white eyes looking at him, Daisuke could not even be scared by his white pupils as he blushed. Why he blushed?

Three things!

He wasn't wearing his mask.

He wasn't wearing clothes, no, a towel does not count as clothing.

And he was seeing one of the most beautiful males he has ever seen. He was taller than him! While Daisuke was 5'8, Azul was 5'10, he looked a mixture of both masculine and feminine features that made him strangely more handsome than before when he noticed it. 

"Hi?" Azul tried to communicate with the blushing green-haired guy, who quickly took his mask and put it on! "Hello! It's me! Taurus Mask! I do not know who you are but you seem to know where we are, correct? After all, as far as I can gather, you brought me here, right?" Daisuke may look dumb, but he was pretty smart! Azul nodded and said: "Well, it was accidental... Technically accidental. It was random. Sorry if I brought you here, I can get you back to your world if you want, you will only have to wait till I can do that. Until then, won't you want some clothing? I can see your... Huh... *whispers* genitals *whispers* from here and...." 

Daisuke quickly covered his crotch area as moved, his body was acting without his will again! It happens sometimes when he is in his Taurus Mask persona, which increases his confidence, but it also makes him do things he wouldn't normally do. Such as have an erection while looking at another guy who smiled at you. Gods! How handsome does someone need to be to give someone a boner just by smiling? 

Suddenly, Daisuke felt someone looking at him and when he looked forward he saw a huge, 8ft tall man with a horn in his forehead looking down on him... At his crotch area. He was looking at his boner! He thought the man would find him weird, but no, he just nodded at him with an understanding smile on his face! 

Why? To explain it, we have to check Azul's status:

Status

Name: Azul

Lvl: 00

Energy: [5,000/5,000]

Bloodline: Incubus (50% Upgraded)

Effects: [Emotional Colors]

Perks: [Lewd Magic]

Passive Skills: [Lover Eyes], [Aphrodisiac Saliva], [Charming Presence]

Active Skills: [Life Essence Absorption lvl 6]

Magic Skills: 

[Basic Magic lvl 5 {Soundless, Liquid Creation, Room, Clean, Detection}]

[Wind Magic lvl 3 {Wind Blade}, {Wind Wall}, {Wind Needles}]

[Water Magic lvl 2 {Water Blade}, {Water Wall}]

[Earth Magic lvl 2 {Earth Bullet}, {Earth Spike}]

[Unique Abilities: [Control lvl 1]

{Body Status:

Strength: 30 (+5)

Endurance: 30 (+5)

Dexterity: 30 (+5)

Agility: 30 (+5)}

{Mind Status:

Intelligence: 20

Wisdom: 20

Control: 15

Charisma: 35 (+15)}

Stats Points: 0]

[Training Body Every Dau (+5 to all {Body Status} = 20]

[+2 points per 4 hours training ability, training for 5 days (counting with the day Azul summoned Daisuke) = 10]

[+40 Points from Bloodline Quest]

Azul increased his [Charisma] attribute!
Why? 
Because when Takemaru said he was beautiful and smiled happily, Azul processed it and thought to himself: "If I'm even more beautiful, then Takemaru will be even happier!" So he spent his points to bring his [Charisma] status up to 35, using 20 points. He already had a plus (15) to charisma, so it was truly a +50 charisma, which greatly affected his physical and presence... No one could ignore him and he would always stand out because he was extremely handsome. He simply used the rest of the 25 points to bring his [Intelligence] and [Wisdom] to 20 while bringing [Control] to 15.
He also got a new passive skill when his [Charisma] got up to 50 total... [Charming Presence].
This skill would make him stand out, everyone would feel great feelings toward him. It can vary from good to bad feelings, it is mostly good feelings because this skill makes him extremely likable. This was enough to make Daisuke hard just by having Azul smiling at him. Takemaru nodded because he knew the effect his husband had on people! Also, this green-haired man is pretty cute, maybe he can be his husband's concubine?
Onis/Ogres are respectable warriors, but they live in the Land of Wa, which is a feudal world! Great figures have concubines because they want heirs, Takemaru wants to get Azul a concubine because he can't take it alone anymore. How so? Takemaru always thought he was a horny guy because he was, but Azul matched his horniness and doubled it! These past 4 days he has been sucked dry by Azul who doesn't seem to grow tired and always grows even hornier every day. So Takemaru hates to admit it... He will never admit it, but he needs help, or else his dick will one day break under Azul's moving hips.
And right now, there's the perfect candidate right in front In of him. He just needs to drag this man to have a threesome with him and Azul and hopefully, they can tire Azul out after 5 hours. Takemaru smirked and suddenly Daisuke had a bad feeling...
44