13: Takemaru Small Adventure
1.5k 3 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was a little awkward to wake up and find himself once again locked, not being able to move. Azul found himself between the muscular chest of his amazing husband Takemaru, who was lying sideways and hugging him as he slept, and behind him was Daisuke his... Concubine? Well, it seems like so. Now, Daisuke was also pressing his chest against Azul's head, arms around his body like he was going to disappear. Azul suspects that Daisuke has anxiety and that his comfort is his teddy bear because the way he hugs him is different from Takemaru's.

While Takemaru hugs him with a lovely, warm feeling and a sexy grin, it gives him the sensation of being looked at by his rock-hard lover, ready to make some love all night and later kiss him passionately, love not only his body but his soul.

While Daisuke hugs him like he is going to disappear or like he doesn't know what to do, is scared, and is slowly losing himself... But then he finds someone that gives him a big hug and tells him that everything is fine and will be fine. Azul knows this because he also went through this, he isn't healed by any means, he just doesn't feel ot as regularly as he felt it before. With a sigh, Azul nuzzled his head in Takemaru's chest and sniffed him, he smelt like honey... Azul smiled as his consciousness slipped back to the land of dreams.

[Line]

Takemaru opened his eyes and looked down at his husband, who just now was sniffing his chest and giggling like an idiot thinking that he didn't hear it. With a sweet smile on his face, he moved his hands down on Azul's naked body and pulled him closer, at the same time, Daisuke was pulled closer. Takemaru observed the despair in Daisuke's sleeping face when Azul left his arms, he also saw the relief on his face when he hugged Azul again.

Takemaru stood there, eyes open, observing the surroundings in his awakened mind. They have been here for so long, what lies ahead? It's been a week since he came to this world being summoned by Azul, but he never asked himself what lies ahead. All he knows is that they are in a forest in another world. He waited till Azul's breathing was stable before leaving the bed, it was a little cold because obviously, he was not wearing clothes, Azul gave him some clothes, but he always forgot to wear them. He looked at the small chest in the corner of the room and looked inside, there was the clothing of his size, which Azul said he summoned.

He not only can summon living beings but also items and more. Takemaru wore the simple black T-shirt, which was incredibly fitting, it was not tight but not loose, it was perfect. It pressed against his muscles and everyone could see his muscles... It was sexy, it was also warm! Takemaru soon continued to wear the other clothing, which was underwear, which was simple white jockstraps. Takemaru smiled at this and took the last piece of clothing, tight black pants. It was all black, basic yet good.

Takemaru wore them and left the small, humble abode to explore a little bit. His hand shone for a second before his hammer horn appeared in his hand, it was his sacred artifact, so he would take it with him! The first thing he did was to climb the biggest tree he could see, which he used to see above the canopy to look at the horizon and see nothing but trees and more trees. The leaves of these trees were different, suggesting that this forest had several different types of trees and maybe even food sources. What Takemaru and Azul were eating were the provisions he got from summoning daily things. It was good enough, but Takemaru thinks they need a food and water source if they want to truly progress. 

He sighed and decided that he will take a look around, suddenly, the shadows engulfed his body and he vanished from the material plane into the shadow plane, his movements were increased and he was faster than he normally would be, he could see outside of the shadow realm easily and watched as he moved for miles and miles and found several types of trees, fruits, animals, monsters, and some things that even he could recognize such as apples, peaches, oranges, and some vegetables as well. After moving for miles, Takemaru finally saw the edge of the forest. 

The forest ended in an abyss, nothing forward but endless darkness and shadow, Takemaru looked down on the abyss, and below the abyss was something he never saw. Several red eyes looked at him the moment he looked at them, jumping from the abyss came several tiny, spherical beings of black mass. They had razor-sharp teeth and blood-red eyes. Takemaru only looked at them as billions of them moved at the same time to devour his body, soon his shadow moved faster than sound and formed thousands of tentacles that span around crazily. Everything in a mile radius was destroyed to dust by Takemaru's shadow magic. He didn't know what those things were, but he would annihilate anything that could even possibly be a threat to Azul, after all, Onis/Ogres ate highly protective of their family. And now that Daisuke is part of the family too, Takemaru will also protect him.

His shadows tentacles moved and dove deeply into the abyss, moved fast and destroying everything they touched. Every second he seemed to be getting stronger and stronger, which confused him but made him feel good about killing these things.

Meanwhile, Azul would wake up to see that Takemaru's status had changed:

Takemaru's Character Window:

Name: Takemaru

Race: Demon-Oni (Demon Lord)

Titles: [Heart Mender], [Eastern Pillar], [Husband], [Killer of Black Blubs]

[Lvl: 100]

[Energy: 50,000,/50,000]

[Passive Skills: [Oni Physique lvl Max], [(★★★) Talented Crafter lvl Max], [(★★) Katana Mastery lvl Max], [(★★) Triple Wielding lvl Max]

[Active Skills: [(★★) Demon Lord Rage lvl Max], [(★★) Demon Lord Roar], [(★★) Damage Reflect lvl Max]

[Magic Skills: [(★★★★) Dark Magic lvl 1], [(★★★★) Shadow Magic lvl 1]

[Sacred Artifact: (★★★★)]

[Body Status:

Strength: 150 (+15)

Endurance: 150 (+15)

Dexterity: 150 (+15)

Agility: 150 (+15)}

{Mind Status:

Intelligence: 150 (+15)

Wisdom: 150 (+15)

Control: 150 (+15)

Charisma: 150 (+15)

Stats Points: 500]

Before Adding Status Points ↑ 

After Adding Status Points ↓

[Body Status:

Strength: 225 (+56) [+50 +25 = 75]

Endurance: 225 (+56) [+50 +25 = 75]

Dexterity: 225 (+56) [+50 +25 = 75]

Agility: 225 (+56) [+50 +25 = 75]

[75 + 75 + 75 + 75 = 300]

{Mind Status:

Intelligence: 200 (+50) [+50]

Wisdom: 200 (+50) [+50]

Control: 200 (+50) [+50]

Charisma: 200 (+50) [+50]

[50 + 50 + 50 + 50 = 200]

Status Points: 0]

Azul will have a great surprise when Takemaru starts to fuck him so hard that he won't be able to wall after.
32