14: Prove It
1.5k 2 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The very first thing that Azul noticed when he woke up was the notification from the system and Takemaru's status and abilities increase. He was shocked, but right after he noticed Daisuke, who was hugging him tightly like he was going to disappear. He stopped for a second just to hear a sob, this sob came from the cut guy beside him. "Don't leave me..." Daisuke whispered seemingly for no one, but Azul knew it, he was having a nightmare. He had those too when he was with his mother and she threw him out for being gay, her gaslighting was strong.

She made him think and feel just like she wanted him to, which was to feel worthless, like no one needed him, as a burden... No one would love him, but her. He believed that until she threw him out. If his mother didn't love him, who in this world would!? No one that is. So he started to have nightmares, where everything was good and fine when suddenly his mother would throw him into a void and say: "No one will ever love you." As he fell. He would always beg, cry, scream for her to not leave him... Which never worked. He would wake up to see himself sobbing and a mess, which did not help with his depression and suicidal thoughts.

So he decided to do what he wished someone had done to him when he was in that state. 

Azul touched Daisuke's head and hugged him, while slowly saying: "It's okay. I won't leave." Over and over again, until he relaxed. Soon he began to sing a lullaby to Daisuke because that helped him sleep when he had panic attacks, so why won't it help Daisuke too? 

Spoiler

Play This

[collapse]

[Song Starts]

"Let me sing a lullaby."

"As you close your eyes."

"As you're drifting off to sleep."

"Hope that dreams that you find are bright."

"Love cam we meet again in the bluest of skies?"

"Where a tomorrow awaits for you and I."

"So hold me tight one more time."

"But don't kiss me goodbye."

"Cause I know I'll see you on the other side."

"I will think of our song."

"When the nights are too long."

"I'll dream of you, that's where I belong."

"Love, can we meet again soon in the bluest of skies?"

"Only in my dreams do we meet again." 

[Song Ends]

As Azul sang, Daisuke visibly relaxed more and more, until his tense body relaxed completely, and went to sleep without problems. Azul ended the song in a low tone as he looked down at the naked Daisuke in the bed, he touched his hair and slowly began to move his hand, massaging his scalp and singing the song again, just to comfort Daisuke in his dreams. Daisuke even smiled while sleeping, like he was having the best dream of his life.

Asul focused his vision on Daisuke and soon two screens appeared:

Lover Eyes (Passive)

[Target: Daisuke (Taurus Mask)]

[Race: Human]

[Originial World: Earth, Japan (Housamo)]

[Status: Healthy, Tired]

[Emotions: Embarrassed for having his first time taken in a threesome, embarrassed for enjoying very much everything that happened. Had a nightmare a few minutes ago, deeply scared. Heard a song sung by a beautiful, reminds him of his mother, he is now happy and sleeping peacefully]

[Feelings (Romantic): 15/100]

(Information: shows Good feelings and bad feelings that are directed towards you (or your summons)

Good Feelings: Friend, Interest, Romantic Feelings, Eternal Love.

Neutral Feelings: Neutrality or Indifference

Bad feelings: Enemy, Disdain, Hate, Eternal Hate.

Azul smiled a little at the description that his voice reminded Daisuke of his mother... Soon his attention was attracted by the other screen.

Daisuke's Character Window:

Name: Daisuke Ikusaba/Taurus Mask

Race: Human

Titles: [High-School Pro Wrestler], [Pro Wrestler], [Hero of the Ring]

[Lvl: 0]

[Energy: 1,000,/1,000]

[Passive Skills: [(★★) Wrestler], [(★★★) Talented Fighter].

[Active Skills: [N/A] (No ability can be considered an active skill here.)

[Magic Skills: [(★★★★) Soul Magic lvl 1]

[Sacred Artifact: (★★★★)]

His Sacred Artifact is a string bracelet in the shape of his beloved wrestling Ring, where pro wrestlers cannot back down or hide from their opponents. Can even see the deepest secrets hidden in other people's souls, mind, heart, and body. This is a low form of [Soul Magic].

[Body Status:

Strength: 30 (+10)

Endurance: 40 (+20)

Dexterity: 40 (+10)

Agility: 30 (+10)

{Mind Status:

Intelligence: 50 

Wisdom: 30

Control: 30

Charisma: 50 (+50)

Stats Points: 0]

Azul was sincerely surprised by Daisuke's 100 total of charisma. He is so cute, and now Azul knew how cute Daisuke was in numbers. Azul suddenly felt someone enter his [Basic Magic: Detection] range and was ready to attack when he recognized the person, it was Takemaru. Smiling, Azul waited for Takemaru to enter the house, which seconds later he did. When Takemaru saw Azul's beautiful naked body lying there, tenderly touching Daisuke's head, he frowned.

It was his idea to have a concubine because he couldn't handle Azul alone, but now he thinks he can as long as he keeps killing those small shadow things. His power now almost compares to the power he once held with his three katanas. "Don't look at me like that." Azul chuckled. "It was your idea to make him my concubine just because you couldn't handle my lust alone..." Azul's hair turned slightly [Purple] and [Pink] while he smiled at Takemaru. "He is like me... Abandoned by others, with a dream in mind, but never could complete his dreams." Daisuke used the mask for a reason, and Azul thought it might be much more than stage fright or shyness. 

Takemaru blushed and looked away. "And who said I can't take care of you alone?" Azul smirked, seeing the opportunity to tease Takemaru. "Oh? But that's what you were thinking when you saw Daisuke, right?" Takemaru shouted: "Of course not! I was thinking... Wait, how do you know what I was thinking?" Takemaru just asked what Azul wanted him to ask. "So you don't deny that you cannot handle me alone?" Azul was having fun teasing Takemaru... "T-that is not what I meant! I-i just thought that ya might, ya know, one day get tired of me and..." Azul quickly stopped him by saying: "So you think you can handle me alone?" Takemaru's vein popped up as he felt slightly irritated: "Of course i can!" He shouted, making Azul smirked. "Then prove it."

Takemaru stopped what he was about to say, he watched as Azul touched Daisuke's head and a golden light covered his body, suddenly Daisuke vanished as Azul returned him to his [Summon] space where time is frozen. "I said, prove it," Azul repeated his words, Azul saw seconds ago Takemaru's self-esteem lower, now, however, he was smirking with an evil dark aura around him. "Remember, it was you who asked."

Azul felt cold, but at the same time, he was looking forward to this. He didn't even know that he would not be able to walk for a whole week after Takemaru was done with him.

40