16: Boop Noodle
1.4k 3 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So you found those black things there?" Asked a tired Azul, after resting for a whole day after having his ass ravaged by Takemaru, Azul asked him how he got so strong so quickly, and he told him he was killing some black things and suddenly started to grow stronger as if he was absorbing every single one he killed.

"Yeah. Millions of them. They were all weak though, could kill them easily." Takemaru confirmed as he held Azul close to his bare chest, he was an Oni, his body was naturally warm enough to keep up with the cold weather in this region near this abyss... After Azul rested for a whole day and asked him how he for so strong so quickly, so Takemaru described to him what he did and when Azul asked him to take him there, he did. Not long after they appeared did Azul also summoned back Daisuke, who quickly woke up because of the cold, Azul gave him some clothes and now both are holding his huge and warm body tightly to keep themselves warm.

Daisuke at first was super embarrassed, but then he reminded himself that they did much worse before and he soon relaxed and held on to Takemaru's back like a baby Koala. "Seriously, how are you not feeling cold?" Azul asked as he pressed himself against Takemaru's chest while Takemaru was holding him in a bridal style. "I guess I'm used to it? In my territory snowed when was winter and I loved to play in the snow when I was little." Nostalgia was evident on his face as he looked to the sky and smiled. The sky was grey, clouds covered the sun and it looked to be later afternoon because of it, but it was early in the morning now. Azul nuzzled on Takemaru's chest and chuckled as he felt Takemaru's breath quicken. 

You see, the stronger the Oni/Ogre is, the more lustful they also are... Now that recovered part of his original strength, he also started to recover his original lust. He was a very lusty guy when he was the leader of the Eastern Ogres... "H-hey... Uhm, can you tell me, please, what are we doing here? And where is he? No one explained me anything." Azul stopped thinking for a second, he soon realized that he never explained anything to Daisuke. He began to explain things a little for him like he was brought to this world, he has this weird power to summon things and "accidentally" summoned him... Azul also promised to bring him back if he wished to go back, to which Daisuke wa relieved.

"It's coming." Suddenly, Azul stopped what he was doing when he felt an ominous feeling. It was staring at him... At his body. At his soul. He moved his eyes and saw three big red eyes staring at him from the abyss, soon a voice echoed in his head: "What brings you here, Reborn Soul?" This scared him, it was a male voice, it was a rough and deep voice, very masculine too. "H-hello? Okay, I'm here because my husband told me there were some little things here... Sorry to invade your... House? Territory?" Azul nervously said he didn't know if he was rude to the guy who just spoke to him. Soon, he noticed that Takemaru and Daisuke were both looking at the abyss below. Suddenly, three big red eyes looked at him and began to approach.

Soon he saw what was deeply into the abyss as a huge, black serpent's head peeked out of the abyss, and stared at him with its three red eyes. "Hum... This one must be the demon that was hunting my children before... So is he your companion?" Azul saw both Takemaru and Daisuke flinch, so they also must be hearing this voice. Azul gulped and nodded as he said: "Yes. Yes, he is." The snake's three eyes quickly shifted and focused on Azul's eyes. "So you must pay me back for the damages and destruction he did on my family and house. He killed thousands of my children, you must compensate for their lives and create more." The snake's answer made Azul confused, so he asked: "What do you mean? I don't know how to create more lives other than giving birth, but I'm a man."

The snake seemed to smile as its eyes locked on Azul's tail, saying: "You are an Incubus, you are capable of giving birth, so you must take my seeds and have my children to compensate me." Azul's response was a shocked face and he was ready to deny the snake's request when suddenly a huge pressure impacted him and his companions' bodies. "You must choose wisely, or else your companions will pat with their lives for killing my children!" Azul gulped and looked at both Daisuke and Takemaru, he knew they wouldn't want him to, but if the snake was going to do what It said it would do, then it's better to comply. "O-okay... I will take your seeds and have your babies. But, how am I going to take care of the children? I can't even take care of myself?" The snake seemed to tilt its head like a confused puppy and ask: "Take care of the babies?"

Azul asked: "You like your children, right?" The snake hissed and answered: "Of course I do! How dare you imply otherwise!" The aura got heavier, but Azul did not back down. "Then how you don't even take care of your children! So that is why they died because they attacked my husband and he killed them to defend himself, if you don't teach your children to not attack others, how do you expect them to not attack any other random person and have them killed?" The snake was speechless, so were Takemaru and Daisuke, Azul was also speechless with how shameless he was! "That... Makes sense." The snake answered as it lowered his head, Azul sighed and said: "Then you must take care of your children, so if you're going to... Impregnate me... Then you must take care of the children too." 

The snake stared at Azul's eyes for a whole minute before signing. "Very well." Suddenly, the snake's body became shadows and the shadow moved, changing into a man, a handsome man.

[Like this, but with black scales]

Spoiler

[collapse]
29