Chapter 82 Going to the Black Water Valley
364 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Feng Yun, when did you become this powerful?" Feng Luzong stared at Feng Yun asked," And why did you kill them, now the Black Water Valley's experts will annihilate our clan for revenge." his voice was wavering out of panic.

"You don't worry about them, I will handle everything." Feng Yun calmly said as he extended his hand, picking up the Storage Ring from Hou Guowei's finger, he threw it to Feng Luzong. "Take it."

After Feng Yun left the meeting hall. The clan members were looking at the back of Feng Yun with admiration, adoration, and fear.

"Sigh, He has become a true dragon, ready to soar in the sky. Now the small Feng Clan cannot hold him longer." Feng Bai sighed heavily as he at the broad back of Feng Yun who leaving the meeting hall.

"What should we do? The Black Water valley's people will come to us when they will get this news." Feng Bai said as he was thinking about the future of the Feng Clan.

"We should show some faith in Feng Yun, also we have no other option." Feng Luzong said. He believed in his son, and he also knew that Feng Yun has changed from the past, grown-up, and became mature. He would not risk everyone's lives without any safety plan.

Feng Yun left the meeting hall, went outside the town.

He knew that the Black Water Valley would not sit in peace after getting the information. If he wanted that the Feng Clan stay alive then the Black Water valley has to be killed.

The Black Water Valley's people have come to him twice, now it's Feng Yun's turn to return their gift.

The Black Water Valley was located within the Soaring Heaven Mountain Range. It was near a big valley.

Early in the morning, the sun had just risen. Dozens of disciples wandering in the valley, doing some daily tasks.

Feng Yun, who wore a long white robe and stood as straight as a steel spear, walked over step by step with his hands behind his back, while his eyes shone with a sharp light.

"Who are you? This is Black Water Valley, you can't enter without stating your name and purpose"

As Feng Yun came to the entrance of the valley, the outer disciples who were guarding the entrance blacked his path and said.

Feng Yun didn't pause, by simply waving his hand, he knocks them aside and entered the valley.

"Intruder, hurry to alert the elders." one disciple exclaimed loudly and run inside to alert the elders.

As Feng Yun was moving towards the inner section of the valley, some strong auras came close to him.

"State your name and purpose for entering the valley forcefully otherwise be ready to get punishment." a spirit gathering realm cultivator arrived in front of Feng Yun and said. There was a warning in his voice.

"Fuck off." Feng Yun punched him in the face, making him flew back in the air. After Feng Yun resumed his footsteps, he was here to kill higher-ups in the valley, the spirit gathering experts were only small fry. They were no threat to him and his family, and once he destroyed the big ones, the small ones would run themselves, even if they try to remain here, the other two sects would never let these opposites slip from their hands to get rid of their enemy.

Feng Yun continued to move forward, after two failed attempts, elders also realized that Feng Yun was more powerful than them. So they let him pass, one elder run inside to inform the valley master.

Soon Feng Yun arrived in the open martial training field, there was already a crowd gathering in the field to watch the show. The valley master, grand elder, and the elders were also waiting for Feng Yun after getting the news about him.

Seeing the proud and aloof young figure that suddenly appeared, the Black Water Valley Master and the others were all stunned.

Feng Yun, who had forcefully restrained his aura, unleashed it fully. His terrifying aura intimidated everyone present.

With his cultivation progress, his understanding of the Heavenly Yang Cultivation Technique also improved. With the help of the Heavenly Yang cultivation Technique, Feng Yun could hide his aura from others whose cultivation base was higher than two big realms, making them unable to sense his cultivation base.

"This aura … Foundation Establishment Realm!"

Sensing the terrifying aura being emitted by Feng Yun, everyone's expressions changed. All of them started thinking the same thing that which big clan or country this young man came from, reaching the Foundation Establishment stage at such young age, there has to be some powerful background behind him.

"I'm Feng Yun from the Seven Sword Sect. Remember him," Feng Yun throw off the copped head of Hou Guowei towards the Valley Master Sun Ling, "He dare to injure my father, and threaten my women. I don't like it if someone tried to threaten my family or friends."

"Feng Yun!"

Everyone was stunned after hearing it.

When Sun Ling felt Feng Yun's aura, the muscles at the corner of his eyes twitch, he felt extremely uneasy in his heart.

He could not imagine that Feng Yun who had been trapped in the Secret Realm a month ago, would be able to reach the Foundation Establishment Stage in just one and a half months. This was a complete threat to him.

"Why, shouldn't you be happy to see me? "Why are all of you frowning?"

Feng Yun looked at the gloomy expressions of Sun Ling and the others, the corner of his mouth raised slightly, revealing a trace of a wild smile as he asked.

"Feng Yun, don't try to be cocky. You have killed my grandson, this old man will make sure that you won't be able to return today."

An old man with white hair stepped forward and said. This was the grand elder of Black Water Valley Chen Wuhai, Mid-stage Foundation Establishment Realm cultivator, As he spoke, Chen Wuhai emitted a terrifying aura far more powerful than Sun Ling.

"Old dog, do you really think that you are invincible under the heavens after reaching mid-stage Foundation Establishment Realm?" Feng Yun laughed and said arrogantly, "A frog in the well."

"Oh my god, who is that young man?" "What an arrogant tone."

"That's right. He challenged the entire Black Water Valley's elders on his own. Isn't he a little too daring?"

On the field, the disciples who had hidden far away began to discuss with one another.

5