Chapter 85 North Snow Mountain
382 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Feng Yun came alone to the Seven Sword Sect to find Zi Ling, leaving Zilan and Feng Guan at the residence of Yan Qiu.

"Feng Yun, there is something that I want to tell you. When we were returning from the Secret Realm, we met a woman coincidently who suddenly appeared out of nowhere. She fancied Zi Ling and wanted Zi Ling to be her apprentice. That woman was very formidable. She's known as the Empress of the Heavenly Phoenix Empire. Having her received Zi Ling as an apprentice is a fortunate opportunity." Zi Jinxing said, taking out a note, he gave it Feng Yun.

"Feng Yun, I must leave with the master, but you must quickly come and look for me. I don't want to become a burden on your shoulder, I have to get stronger so that I can stand by your side for the entire life." Feng Yun read the message left by Zi Ling.

"Silly girl." Feng Yun wryly smiled as he read the message, he was glad that Zi Ling got such a great opportunity.

"Sect Master, do you have any idea where can I find the Profound Ice Fruit." Feng Yun asked the Sect Master Zi Jinxing, hoping he could find some clue.

"Mm, I'm not sure but there are some rumored that it can be found in the North Snow Mountain. But That place is extremely dangerous, many cultivators have lost their lives." Zi Jinxing pondered for a moment and said.

"Thank you, Sect Master, I should leave now." Feng Yun said and returned to the Yan Qiu's residence.

...

"We will also go with you." Yan Zilan and Feng Guan said in unison. When Feng Yun told them about the North Snow Mountain.

"But.." Feng Yun about to refuse them but seeing their earnest expression, he agreed with them.

"We should also take mother-in-law with us, she can stay in the Black Pagoda and you will also get time to accompany her." Feng Yun suggested as he thought about the ill mother of Zilan. Although he was risking himself by exposing his Secrets, he believed his gut feeling that Yan Qiu can be trusted.

"Really, Feng Yun, you are so good." Yan Zilan jumped happily as she heard Feng Yun's suggestion and kissed Feng Yun on his cheek. After she ran back to her mother. She already thought about this, but she couldn't expose Feng Yun's secrets without his permission.

"Ummm... Mother, do you want to stay with us?" Yan Zilan said to mother.

"The wife's mother living with the new couple wouldn't be good, right?" Yan Qiu said. She was surprised by this sudden question.

"I didn't mean in the same house." Yan Zilan said again.

"Then what did you mean?"

"Feng Yun has a treasure which can let you live inside it without any problems."

"Really," Yan Qiu was amazed after hearing it. She didn't expect, Feng Yun would have such treasure.

"Yes, Feng Yun also agreed to this, please mother." Holding her mother's hand, Yan Zilan said.

"Okay." Yan Qiu agreed.

....

"Finally arrived at the North Snow Mountain." After traveling for a month, Feng Yun arrived in the North Snow Mountain. In front of him, there was a snow-capped mountain that stretched as far as the eye could see.

Feng Guan and Yan Zilan were busy in cultivating inside the Black Pagoda. Yan Qiu has taken a small wooden house, living peacefully.

Feng Yun looked at the pure white snow world and the numerous glaciers in front of him then took out the sheepskin scroll from his Storage Ring and compared it to his surroundings.

"How do I find the Profound Ice Fruit?"

Feng Yun stepped on the thick snow and walked on the snowy mountain for more than an hour. He noticed that the surrounding scenery was very similar, and it was too difficult to find the correct path.

Feng Yun walked around the snow-capped mountain for a few hours. He noticed that the sky was getting darker, while low roars of beasts could be heard from the snowy mountain.

When Feng Yun walked into a forest covered in thick snow, he found a bonfire that was slowly rising from the deepest part of the forest. It was like a lamp in the dark.

"En, there's actually someone here."

Feng Yun looked at the bonfire in the distance, hesitated for a moment, then walked over.

As he slowly approached, Feng Yun saw a man and two women sitting beside a campfire, roasting a fawn in the dim light.

Judging from their clothing and clothing, the three of them should have come from the same family.

"Who is it!"

Suddenly, a strange sound could be heard as the white fur-clad, black-bearded, middle-aged man next to the bonfire let out a powerful aura as he yelled in a loud voice. He was also a Mid-Stage Foundation Establishment Realm cultivator.

Hearing the middle-aged man's shout, two beautiful young women dressed in white garb and fur immediately became alert, holding swords they cautiously looked at Feng Yun.

I was merely passing by. I only walked over when I saw the bonfire." Feng Yun smiled, walked over slowly, and said in a friendly manner.

The middle-aged man let out a sigh of relief when he saw Feng Yun's young face because Feng Yun has hidden his aura, so he thought that Feng Yun should be at Spirit Gathering Realm looking at his age.

"Little brother, this snowy mountain is filled with danger. It is indeed rather dangerous for you to enter this place." The middle-aged man looked Feng Yun over carefully a few times and said softly.

"I urgently need of the Profound Ice Fruit, so I came here to try luck. I didn't expect this North Snow Mountain to be so big." Feng Yun told them his purpose, hoping to get some information from them.

"The Profound Ice Fruit." Three of them stunned, as they heard Feng Yun.

Although the three of them weren't very strong, they were all from the clan that resided near the North Snow Mountain, and they also heard legends regarding the Profound Ice Fruit.

"Little brother, if you don't mind, come and sit with us. The night is the most dangerous time for the snowy mountain. It's really dangerous for you to be out alone." The middle-aged man said boldly.

"Then I won't be polite."

Feng Yun was not a shy person either. Furthermore, he wanted to test if the three knew where the Profound Ice Fruit was. Thus, he walked over to the bonfire and sat down cross-legged on the snow.

4