Chapter 86 The Snow Panther
354 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I am Xia Bao, these two are my sister Xia Wen and Xia Lin. After Feng Yun sat down, the middle-aged man introduced him.

"Feng Yun, a rogue cultivator."

"Big Brother Bao, I wonder if you've ever heard of the Profound Ice Fruit?" Feng Yun asked.

"No, we've never heard of the Profound Ice Fruit." Xia Bao shook his head and said, "However, this North Snow Mountain is very vast. Maybe there really is a Profound Ice Fruit in the depths of the mountain.

"Oh!" After confirming that Xia Bao and the other two did not know where the Profound Ice Fruit was, Feng Yun revealed a look of disappointment.

"Feng Yun, tomorrow morning, the three of us will continue our journey deeper into the Snow Mountain. If you don't mind, you can come with us. This way, we will have some care for you." Xia Bao invited him enthusiastically.

"Big brother, why do we need to bring a burden along? If we encounter danger, how can he help?" Xia Wen said with a bit of dissatisfaction.

Xia Wen has been spoiled bad by the family since she was young, don't mind her, Brother Feng." Xia Lin said apologetically.

"No need, I'm used to being by myself." After confirming that the three of them did not know the location of the Profound Ice Fruit, Feng Yun naturally did not waste any time on them and rejected Xia Bao's invitation.

After being rejected by Feng Yun, Xia Bao smiled and didn't say anything. Yet in his heart, he had a hope that Feng Yun would suffer some misfortune later. Young people these days really didn't know how vast the world was.

"Hmph, Ungrateful fellow!, He doesn't know what's good for him." Although Xia Wen did not want Feng Yun to follow them, Feng Yun's straightforward rejection made her extremely unhappy.

"Brother Feng if this is your first time coming to the Snow Mountain, you need to know that this isn't a place you can casually play around in. In the depth of the Snow Mountain, there are many dangers; even a Foundation Establishment Cultivator won't able to live through it." Xia Lin didn't seem as if she could bear Feng Yun delivering himself into the jaws of death. She persuaded Feng Yun.

"Let's forget it, Xia Lin." Xia Bao said as he saw that Feng Yun didn't seem as if he was going to change his mind.

Feng Yun walked away without looking back, soon disappeared from the sight of three people.

"Elder Brother, why would he came here alone?" Xia Lin looked at the disappearing back of Feng Yun and asked.

"He came for Profound Ice Fruit, but I'm not sure he will be able to find it or will lose his life like others who came here for the same purpose." Xia Bao said.

After walking for a few minutes, Feng Yun entered the Black Pagoda to rest for the night.

The Next morning, Feng Yun started his journey again into the depth of the mountain.

"Sigh, where is this Profound Ice Fruit?"

Feng Yun stood on top of a huge glacier and looked at the endless snowy mountain through the falling snow with a soft sigh.

He was like a headless fly that had searched for ten days in the snowy mountain, yet he was unable to find the Ice Spirit Mountain. This made him feel a bit disheartened.

As Feng Yun was lost in thoughts, he suddenly heard a deafening beast roar sounding out from behind him. Screams soon followed. Hearing cries, Feng Yun was able to recognize them as the people he had met ten days ago.

Feng Yun launched his movement technique. His figure was just like a bolt of lightning. Because his speed was too quick, the surrounding scenery seemed to blur.

Feng Yun crossed that 10-mile distance in just a dozen or so breaths of time.

At this moment, Xia Bao was holding a big sword in his hands and a big wound on his chest caused by the claw of the Snow Panther, blood continuously flowing out of it, and a giant Snow Panther a height of three meters was standing in front of them. The Snow Panther was a mid-stage Foundation Ranked Beast, his entire body covered with white fur.

"Damn! How is there such bad luck that a Mid-stage Foundation Ranked appeared here." Xia Bao cried in his heart. The twin sisters were frightened seeing the wound of Xia Bao.

"Xia Lin, take your sister away, I'm holding it here. Hurry up and leave." Xia Bao gritted his teeth, turning around, and shouted, urging them to leave quickly.

"No, Brother, you can't stop it alone, We'll help you deal with it. Either we are going to die together or live together," Xia Lin said, holding her blue sword in her hand tightly, her hands were still trembling.

At this moment, the Snow Panther suddenly growled. It slowly turned its head as if it felt something behind it. It didn't know when, but a young boy had appeared from behind, holding a slender black sword in his hand and walking slowly.

Although this young boy didn't have an aura at all, the Snow Panther didn't know why, but it suddenly felt an extreme sense of danger.

"It's him, Feng Yun?" Xia Bao and the twins found that Feng Yun came, "Why did he come here to die?"

It had never occurred to him that Feng Yun's combat prowess was to a degree where he could deal with a Mid-Stage Foundation Ranked Snow Panther.

The Snow Panther issued a threatening growl. It changed its target towards Feng Yun, because it felt that this boy was a true threat!

"Feng Yun, hurry up and run.." Xia Bao shouted loudly to warn Feng Yun.

But Feng Yun hadn't moved to attack. He patiently waited for the Snow Panther t to come at him.

The Snow Panther rushed directly towards Feng Yun, used his sharp claw and bloodthirsty fangs to attack him.

Feng Yun immediately tilted his body and avoided the claw of the Snow Panther. In the next moment, Feng Yun slammed his sword at the neck of the Snow Panther, directly cutting its head.

"What.."

Three people were flabbergasted as they saw this scene. The two twin girls subconsciously rubbed their eyes, thinking they had been shocked into seeing things.

5