Chapter 93 Heaven Phoenix Wings
393 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Feng Yun went to the third floor of the black pagoda, soon appeared in front of the trial room of the third floor.

As Feng Yun entered the bright space, a Golden-furred Lion appeared in front of him, the same realm as Feng Yun, the initial-stage Foundation Establishment Realm.

Taking a deep breath, Feng Yun calmed himself. Looking at the beast in front of him, Feng Yun cleared his mind. He slashed down his sword towards the beast in front of him. However, this Golden-Furred Lion was much swifter and, in an instant, dodged the slash, retreating several steps.

Not only was it capable of dodging Feng Yun attacks, but it was also alert since its eyes were glued to his every move.

Feng Yun paused attacking, stared at the Lion. He waited for the Lion to come at him.

The lion pounced forward, its sharp claws coming straight down at his chest.

'Nine Heaven Sword Art'

The demonic flame appeared on his body. The flames on his body also covered the sword, and, as the Lion came closer, Feng Yun chopped the sword downwards with all he had.

Feng Yun didn't want to waste his time because in the trial room the sooner you defeat the enemy, the better reward you would get.

The sword drew an arc as natural as the flow of water in a gentle stream, as nimbly and as elegantly as the winter snowflake, and as aloofly as the tall, unyielding mountain.

The sword slowly sunk into the Golden-Furred Lion's body soon its body itself dispersed.

Soon an old book appeared in front of Feng Yun, Yun took the book, he could see that this was a Martial Skill book.

The words written on it were;

"Heavenly Phoenix Wings"

"Heavenly Phoenix wings....what a good name. I hope this technique is just as good as its name suggests" Feng Yun said to himself while looking at this book

Feng Yun opened this book and started reading. As he was reading this book page by page his expressions were constantly changing, from curious to amazed then to shocked then to thoughtful, and between them regularly.

As Feng Yun read the last page he finally had a smile on his face, after finishing reading it he closed the book.

This book contained a flying type of Martial skill. Feng Yun was happy as he got a flying type of Martial skill, when a cultivator reached the Earth Profound Realm, he could float in the air freely, flying. This Martial Skill could make a cultivator float in the air even before reaching the Earth Profound Realm.

As this Martial skill's name suggested. Using it a cultivator would be able to make wings using his own Qi and would be able to fly with the help of those wings.

Feng Yun started to practice the Heavenly Phoenix Wings, kept practicing for 4 hours and finally he could form his wings.

By controlling internal Spirit Qi with the powerful divine sense to keep it solidified, Feng Yun's internal Spirit Qi could be released outside, to transform into wings.

Behind his back, a sudden burst of fiery aura could be seen. The flames transformed into a pair of gigantic wings rising behind his back. A fiery aura burst out with a flash and heatwaves rose, looking like a pair of Phoenix wings.

Feng Yun fluttered his wings upward, and just within a few blinks of time, he was floating in the air.

Feng Yun also let Yan Zilan practice the Heavenly Phoenix Wings, who was very happy after getting an amazing skill.

But her wings were white as crystal, because of her water element Qi.

.....

After leaving the snow mountain, Feng Yun making his way to the nearest city, traveling for ten days, Feng Yun and Yan Zilan appeared near the small city much smaller than White Stone City, for not creating any commotion, Feng Yun and Zilan didn't use the Heavenly Phoenix Wings in front of the people.

Yan Qiu was busy in the process of healing, and Feng Guan was still hadn't woken up from her cultivation as she was absorbing the ten thousand year spirit milk.

Feng Yun and Yan Zilan casually strolled around the city. The place was clean and lively with many people entering and leaving the stores that made up the streets.

Everybody there seemed to be minding their own business, but when their eyes suddenly discovered Feng Yun and Yan Zilan's presence, they all stared at her with dazed expressions.

It was as though the moment they saw Yan Zilan's beautiful face, they couldn't look away. The men were mesmerized by Yan Zilan's beauty and the women were mesmerized by Feng Yun's handsome face.

Undoubtedly, Feng Yun and Yan Zilan's appearance was very eye-catching, like a sparkling gem surrounded by dirty rocks. Especially in a small city filled with mortals that are not used to someone like Feng Yun and Zilan, who has such an overwhelming presence.

Most of the people were only at The Body Refining Realm, very few were at the Spirit Gathering Realm.

After walking for some time, Feng Yun decided to take a break, He randomly chose a restaurant and walked in. The owner of the restaurant was a middle-aged man with a tall and lean figure.

"Waiter." Feng Yun said, sitting on the corner table with Zilan.

"Yes Sir, what would you like to eat?" a sweet famine voice sounded, then a girl, age around 17 or 18 wearings a waiter's uniform arrived in front of Feng Yun. She looked at Feng Yun and intently dazed by the handsome face of Feng Yun.

The girl was a bit tall, around 1.7 meters, with a slender body and small breasts. She had short black hair and brown eyes and was wearing a simple white uniform. Although the girl could not be considered stunning, she had a kind of humble beauty.

"I want one pot of your homemade tea and your top dishes." Feng Yun said as he examined her.

"R-Right away!" Startled, as she woke up from her thoughts and said, then run back to the kitchen.

5