Chapter 94 Taking the maid
456 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Soon, the old man with the girl waiter following behind, each carrying dishes with them.

"This is your order, Young Master, I'm the owner of this restaurant, and she is my daughter. If you need anything else, then please tell." the old man politely said while putting the dishes on the table.

After putting the dishes, the old man and the young girl start serving other customers.

As Feng Yun and Zilan start drinking and eating food, a disturbance appeared in the restaurant.

Three men arrived in the restaurant, one fat young man wearing a luxurious yellow robe with two servants, one of them had a tall burly body shape while the other one was short and a scar on his face, reaching the Ninth layer of the body refining realm.

"Hey old man, where is my money?" the fat young man said to the old man.

"Young Master Li, please give me some more time I will return your money as soon as possible." the old man said with a pleaded voice.

"I don't have patience, Now I will give you two choices either give my money or give your daughter as my servant." The fat young man said while crossing his arms, as he stared at the young girl in a waiter uniform.

"No, not my daughter, I'm begging you." the old man immediately knelt on the ground and begged the fat young man.

The fat young man's name was Li Wai son of the city lord. He was known as a wicked little in the city, always relying on his father to bully men and women, if he sent his daughter to the Li Wai's house, her life would be ruined by the Li Wai.

"Humph, I already give you two choices, chose on. You really don't take my Li family into your eyes." Li Wai said sneeringly.

"Take her with us." Li Wai said arrogantly to his servant.

"No... Dad." the young girl in the waiter's uniform cried and gripped her father's arm, as the man moved towards her.

"Leave her alone, and take the money, get out from here." At this time, a voice sounded in the restaurant, Feng Yun threw a pouch filled with gold coins to the fat young man and said.

Feng Yun has been watching for a long time. If the father and daughter had agreed to send his daughter, he will not intervene. After all, everyone has the freedom to do things that they wanted to do, nor he would be concerned. Compassion to help others could change their destiny.

However, this guy was forcing her. Feng Yun was disgusted with Li Wai, so he chose to stop it. And little gold coins had no value to him.

"Who has the guts to interfering with this young master's business," Li Wai spoke annoyingly. He came here to take the young girl, to warm his wed tonight but interrupted by someone.

He turned around and looked at it for a moment. When Li Wai looked at the Zilan, instantly attracted by the beauty of the Zilan and has forgotten about Feng Yun.

"Hey boss, look there what a sexy woman." the man with a scar on his face said while looking at the hot body of Zilan with lustful eyes and licked his lips.

A frown appeared on the face of Feng Yun's after listening to the comment of the scar faces man, anger surfaced in his eyes, as he saw them coming towards him.

The three men stepped forward towards the Feng Yun and Zilan.

"Beauty, will you join..." Before Li Wai could complete the entire sentence, a hole appeared on his forehead, blood leaked out. His body freely dropped on the ground backward.

When two servants saw this, they were frightened as they ran for the escape but their speed was slower than Feng Yun's sword Qi, as they were beheaded in seconds.

The crowd in the restaurant hurriedly left the restaurant, soon there were only four people remained in the restaurant.

The father-daughter pair looked at the three bodies on the ground, shocked. Then looked at Feng Yun, who was still eating normally as nothing happened after killing three people even without moving his body.

But The old man was now even more worried about the future trouble, the sole son of the city lord has killed, the city lord would here soon, then he and her daughter's lives would end.

"Young master, Please leave this immediately, Soon Li family people coming here to take revenge." the old man bowed in front of Feng Yun and said with a slightly trembling voice, "Please take my daughter outside the city with you."

"Don't worry, I have caused you a problem, so I solved it before leaving." Feng Yun lifted his head and looked at the old man and calmly asked. "Can you tell me the location of the Li family house in the city?"

"Yes, yes." leaving no other choice, the old man told the location.

"Zilan, Wait here for a bit." Feng Yun said as vanished from the restaurant.

After fifteen minutes Feng Yun returned to the restaurant, making the Li family is a history in the city.

"Let's go." Feng Yun said to the Yan Zilan, ready to depart from the city.

As Feng Yun about to leave the restaurant, the young girl appeared in front of Feng Yun and knelt down, "Young master, I have a request."

Feng Yun and Yan Zilan both were stunned. Yan Zilan stepped forward to support the girl and said, "Little sister, get up and talk, what is your name?."

"Yes, Miss, I am Wu Ying." The girl slowly stood up and bowed to Feng Yun and said, "Young Master, can I be your servant? I will do anything for Young master." She was a timid and shy girl, didn't leave his father's side in her entire life, because Her mother had died due to disease.

She and her father have often been bullied by others because of lacking strength, she also wanted to cultivate. Her father didn't have money to buy a cultivation technique.

And now there was a chance in front of her.

Feng Yun looked at the young girl in front of him curiously, Although she was not very beautiful, she has a pure soul and an innocent mind that piqued his interest.

"Why me?" Feng Yun asked.

"Because Young master is the only person who has helped us without asking and I feel that young master is a good person, and i want to become stronger." Wu Ying truthfully answered Feng Yun.

"Feng Yun, Can we take her with us? I will also get a younger sister." Yan Zilan held the hands of Wu Ying and said. Wu Ying and her father also looked at Feng Yun while waiting for his reply.

"Okay." Feng Yun thought for a while then agreed.

"Thank you, Young Master." The father-daughter thanked Feng Yun in joy.

As Wu Ying about to kowtows in Front of Feng Yun to gave him her thanks but Feng Yun stopped her, "It's not decent to kneel, don't do it again." Feng Yun said.

"Yes, Young Master." Wu Ying said.

6