Chapter 96 Feng Guan’s day (R-18)
1.4k 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Feng Yun was lying on the bed looking at the Wu Ying who was sitting in a lotus position absorbing Yang Qi released by Feng Yun. She was a mortal girl who didn't have cultivation, so it will take her some time to absorb Feng Yun's Yang Qi.

Yan Zilan was guiding Wu Ying in her cultivation, she slowly narrated the process of absorbing the Yang Qi.

Wu Ying's cultivation base soared like a dragon piercing heaven. Currently, inside Wu Ying's body was like a volcano that had recently erupted. Her cultivate base had skyrocketed directly entering the 6th layer of Body Refining. She had six levels in a matter of moments after absorbing the half Yang Qi, not to mention her physique also changed, her skin became much fairer smooth as jade, her beautiful face became more stunning increasing her charm many times.

Because she started her cultivation with Feng Yun's Yang Qi, the quality of her Internal Spirit Qi was much pure and firm.

Yan Zilan came to Feng Yun and sat down on his lap.

"It might take her a few hours to fully absorb your Yang Qi." Yan Zilan said in low voice, not disturbing Wu Ying.

"Hmm." Feng Yun nodded and embraced her waist, started kissing her.

But at this time Feng Yun sensed something in the Black Pagoda. A slight smile appeared on her face, as he saw with the divine sensed that Feng Guan completed her practice.

"Feng Guan has come out, take care of Wu Ying, I'm going to meet Guan'er." Feng Yun said as he kissed her on her forehead, then entering the Black Pagoda.

"Mmm." Yan Zilan was lightly disappointed as she was about to get her reward but interrupted in the middle but soon nodded her head while she diverted her focus on Wu Ying. Hoping that Wu Ying finished her cultivation soon as possible, then join with Feng Yun,

....

Entering the Black Pagoda, Feng Yun appeared in front of the Trial Room, appearing in front of Feng Guan who just stepped outside the trial room.

"Feng Yun!" Feng Yun startled for a second, but seeing it was Feng Yun in front of her, she jumped on his arms. Feng Yun held her back by the ass while she put her legs around his waist. She started kissing Feng Yun.

Because of the reunion after so many days, Feng Guan was kissing him more wildly. She held his head with both hands and seemed to be trying to devour his tongue in a mess that mixed their saliva in a way that could only be described as extremely lustful.

Feng Yun waved his hand a king-sized bed appeared, after placing her on the bed, he also jumped up on the bed and started a kiss again.

Feng Yun hugged her waist and pressed his body against her. He continued sucking her lips and his tongue easily penetrated her defenses and entered her mouth.

"Mmmm…" A moan escaped Feng Guan's mouth and her eyes closed involuntarily.

Their tongues intertwined inside Feng Guan's mouth. Feng Guan's tongue began to move with Feng Yun's.

A thread of saliva connected our lips when we separated our mouths. Feng Guan's pussy began to turn moist, and excitement began to fill inside her. She began to move her hands around Feng Yun's body, from his chest until his neck.

He stroked her legs gently and kissed her neck. Another moan escaped her lips.

"Ahhh... Feng Yun"

Her words sounded enticing to his ears. One of his hands grabbed her chest and began to play with it. It intensified Feng Guan's lust even more.

Biting her lips, Feng Guan enjoyed the pleasure invading her body, Her body was turning softer and hotter with each second.

Her skin became sensitive, and every movement of his hands caused her intense pleasure. The smell of pheromones filled the room completely.

"Mhmmm… Ahhhh…"

Hearing her tone of voice, Feng Yun could not help but bite slightly her neck. Feng Guan shuddered unconsciously and let out a loud moan.

Feng Yun's other hand moved between her legs.

His hands touched her moist cave and felt the shrubs surrounding it. Feng Yun smiled and traced His fingers around her sacred place.

Feng Guan felt a shudder running through her body with each movement of his fingers. Love juice began to flow from her cave in great amounts. Her sight turned completely blank and her body lost her strength.

It was an orgasm.

"Uhhhh… "

Her body turned completely soft, and love juices flowed from her lower cave.

"Ha… ha… ha Feng Yun give me…" Feng Guan began to pant softly.

Kissing her lips, He raised her legs and put his waist in front of her cave.

With one movement, Feng Yun's penis entered her moist cave.

"So tight…" He let out a groan of satisfaction and savored the feeling of Feng Guan's vagina.

Calmly, He pierced her until the womb. His penis entered completely into her cave and a gasp escaped her lips.

"Aaaa..." Feng Guan moaned.

Feng Yun smiled proudly and began to move up and down. Feng Guan bit her lips to suppress her moans, but before long, she became unable to endure. Little by little, lewd sounds filled the room.

"Uhhhh… yesss faster..." She groaned with an expression of lust and love. A strong pleasure began to fill her body, and love juices began to flow from her pussy.

Feng Yun's hand grabbed a nipple, and with mouth sucked another. Feng Guan drew a cold breath and moaned as He bit her nipple strongly leaving red teeth marks.

Her vagina tightened around his penis, almost making him groan loudly. Feng Yun responded to it increases the strength of his thrusts.

"Aaa…so gooddd. Feng Yun! Aaa..." She continued moaning, her body was moving in sync with his. Their tongues entwined again and our fluids filled the bed.

Slowly, Feng Yun began to feel something building inside his penis. He did not hesitate to increase his pistoning speed, causing Feng Guan to moan louder. He grabbed her arms and pressed her down with all his body while thrusting inside her intensely.

Feng Guan's mind became blank. The intense joy of sex filled her. She was enjoying the lovemaking session.

"Ah… Uh… So deep… Yes, I missed this..." His penis moved repeatedly inside her and reached the deepest part of her cave. Finally, she felt an intense burst of pleasure coming over her.

"Urgh… I'm cumming!" She shouted and hugged him tightly. Feng Yun did not stop and continued thrusting fiercely while observing her lewd face.

......

Read next chapters up to 400chapters on the webnovel site.

 

6