Chapter I: Escape From Cybertron
682 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Blaster fire filled the air on the alien planet Cybertron. The war against the Autobots and the Decepticons was coming to a slow end. With almost all the Autobot forces dead, their leader, Optimus Prime, planned on sending them away in space pods to different parts in the galaxy. 

"Optimus, the Cons have breached the second wall!" Ratchet yelled to Optimus. Ratchet was the medic for the Autobots and he had seen more death than any of the others. 

"B-127 report back to the Ark! We're leaving!" Optimus shouted through his comms system. Optimus needed B-127, his best scout and spy so he could send him to planet Earth, a planet that could also sustain life for the Autobots. Optimus started motioning over his remaining Autobot soldiers back from the front lines of the battlefield and to the big tower in the middle of their base, that held spaceships to escape.

"Don't let the Autobots escape." Said a very robotic voice from the Decepticon Soundwave. More Decepticons flooded the Autobot base, led by scientist Shockwave, and the trickster Starscream. The flying Decepticons started shooting down at the escaping Autobots.

"B-127! Report now!" Optimus yelled again.

"Already ahead of you sir!" The small robot said, speeding past Optimus and shooting down a Decepticon. 

"We must hurry to the Ark!" Optimus yelled. Together, they ran to the tall tower and made their way up the elevator to the top, where dozens of small space ships were being shot off into space. 

"B-127, you need to make your way to planet Earth. It has ideal conditions for us to survive and try to regroup against the Decepticons. However, there is already life on the planet. You must make sure to protect them if any Decepticons find you." Optimus explained to B.

"Yes sir. And what about you?" B-127 asked the Autobot leader. 

"I'll stay back for a bit to give you some time. Now go soldier!" Optimus yelled, opening fire at an incoming Starscream. B ran into one of the pods and launched it from the tower, looking at his home planet of Cybertron for what would be the last time. 

"Don't let him escape." Soundwave said. All the Decepticons aimed their fire at B's space pod, lightly damaging it. "Shatter. Dropkick. Follow B-127's pod but don't let him see you." 

"Yes sir!' The two Decepticons said, transforming into space ships and shooting through the sky, following B-127's space pod.

 

8