Chapter V: A Reminder
781 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Contains sexual content

After hours of working on the Beetle, Charlie was finally able to start it up and was able to drive it home without it breaking down or crashing into another car. She played a song on the radio at full volume, finally having the freedom to go wherever she wanted, whenever she wanted. All she had to do was give Hank a good blow job and she had the car.

Her high spirits didn't last though because when she got home and to her garage, she could tell something was horribly wrong. Where all of her old diving tapes and old TV show program tapes were supposed to be, where replaced by the same tapes, all of them labeled, "Charlie's Undoing." Charlie took out one of the tapes in placed it into her VHS player and what she saw horrified her.

It was a video of Charlie being forced to give head to Tripp and all of his friends, with their faces strategically not placed in the video. She dropped her TV remote and fell onto her knees and began to cry. She thought all of the moments of her sucking of Tripp were gone but now, Tripp and his friends had a whole bunch of tapes of it and Charlie knew that he would use it to blackmail her into doing more stuff she would not like. It was as if fate had led her to spill lemonade on Tripp that day.

Charlie laid on the cold garage floor, sobbing and letting the tape play all the way. There was no way out, she said to herself, as she fell asleep.

..........

It was 2:oo in the morning when Memo decided to slip into Charlie's room through her bedroom window. He had spent the last couple of hours re-watching the tape of Charlie sucking off Hank and he decided that he would slip in her room and search it for anything that would get him off. He rifled through her drawers and found her underwear drawer, where it was filled with only thongs. He pulled out some of them, including a g-string and a c-string and kept searching. 

Under her bed, he found a butt plug that had looked like it had been used before. He pocketed that. He slowly sneaked out Charlie's room and to the bathroom, where he found a drawer labeled with her name. He opened it up and saw tampons, pads, her toothbrush, toothpaste, and used thong. He took the thong and began to jack off, hoping to nut in Charlie's toothpaste. 

He did and shuck it up, mixing his semen with her toothpaste. Memo left the bathroom and crept across the house, careful not to alert anyone. He knew she was probably in the garage so he left the house through the same window he entered and crept across the yard until he reached the door to the garage where he saw more erotic things. 

Charlie Watson was sprawled across the floor with a box of tapes on her body. Memo could tell she was knocked out from the boxes. And her TV was playing..... her TV was playing a tape of Charlie sucking off a bunch of guys with her tits and ass out. 

"Holy shit!" He gasped, opening the door and walking over to the girl. He examined Charlie's unconscious body. His dick became erect again so he made a plan. He grabbed a couple of the tapes and shoved it into his bad, along with her thongs and butt plug. He then carefully picked her up from the ground, not noticing the new yellow Beetle in the garage. He grabbed some rope and duct tape from the work bench, and brought the knocked out girl outside and onto side of her house. The only way someone would see them was if they walked directly in front of them. 

 

2