Chapter VI: Her First Time
1k 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Contains sexual content

The day after her birthday, Charlie woke up inside her garage. She wondered how she had gotten there, then remembered she fell asleep there the night before. What she didn't remember was why her vagina was so sore. She peeled off her pants and thong and checked to make sure everything was okay. Nothing looked out of the ordinary. She blinked and flakes of white substance peeled off her eyelids. 

"What the hell happened?" She said lazily, limping to the door to the house. While she didn't know, the boy next door did.

..........

"Shit!" Memo hissed, pulling back out of Charlie's vagina and cumming again all over her back. It was almost 4:00 in the morning when he reached orgasm again for a fourth time since he first plunged into Charlie's virgin twat. It had felt so good, the tightest thing he had ever felt, clenched around his cock, her body naturally responding to the stimulation by getting wet, even though Charlie was still out cold. Memo did feel a bit bad for using her body when she was in a vulnerable position like this but once he put his dick in, there was no going back. As he plunged his cock into her vagina, he could feel himself tearing through the girl's hymen. He pulled out a little and saw blood on his dick.

In his first orgasm, he had lasted less than a minute. Charlie's inner walls clenched tighter and tighter around his cock. Memo was in so much bliss that he didn't even realize he came. He quickly pulled out, hoping that she wouldn't get pregnant, after letting the rest of his semen fall to the stone ground. He slapped Charlie's cute ass, which was in the air and became instantly hard again.

His second one, he went slower, enjoying the warmth and feeling of her womanhood around his length. He would grind and twist his dick inside the sleeping girl and then it happened again. This time, he pulled out before and came all over her ass and back.  

The third time, he laid onto the floor and had Charlie lay on top of him. He decided to peel off the duck tape on her mouth and take off the ropes on her wrists and legs he had put there before he started his conquest. He put his dick back into Charlie's pussy and wrapped his strong arms around her waist and began to thrust up into her hips. Memo froze when he heard Charlie moan through her lips but calmed and continued when he saw she was still out. He decided to push his lips into hers and began to kiss the helpless girl, while also pounding into her super tight pussy. When he felt his climax coming, he pulled out and got up, rolling Charlie's body off him and came all over her face. 

The fourth time, Memo fucked her doggy-style, with his dick pounding into her harder than before. Charlie's inner vagina walls clenched around his cock, this time determined to get his cum. However, he again pulled out, spreading Charlie's butt-cheeks further apart and cumming onto her back. 

It was this time when he realized Charlie was wearing a butt plug in her ass. Memo pulled it out and for the first time, saw Charlie's cute rosebud gape at him. It winked at him before closing itself. At the moment, all Memo wanted to do was stick his dick in her ass but then he heard footsteps. 

"Charlie? You in here?" Charlie's mom groaned. Memo could hear her walking into the garage. "She must be in her room." Memo heard the mom say, walking back into the house. Memo sighed in relief. He used Charlie's shirt to clean up all the mess he made on her ass and back and pulled the girl's clothes back onto her. He did keep her thong and butt plug though. He gave Charlie Watson's nipple a little twist before dropping her sleeping body onto the floor of her garage. He then scaled the fence of Charlie's house and ran back to his house.

Memo couldn't believe he just fucked Charlie Watson. 

..........

When Charlie began to wash herself up, she noticed something strange with her toothpaste. It almost tasted like.... semen. 

"I must be going crazy." She said to herself. She also noticed she felt empty for some reason and she discovered that her butt plug had somehow left her ass-hole. She went back to her room to get her spare one but saw that that one was missing as well. She went through her drawers, also seeing her g-strings and c-string were missing as well.

"What the fuck is going on?" She asked.

2