Chapter VII: Bumblebee
722 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Contains sexual content

It was Charlie's last day of not having to go to work and she was officially 18 years old for one day. She had a strange experience that morning, with her vagina being sore for some reason and her butt being empty from her butt plug. What annoyed her was that half of her underwear was gone and somehow she had lost her other butt plug.

The first thing Charlie did after freshening up was collecting all the tapes of her giving head and storing them into the back of her new Beetle. She then got into the car and left her house. She was going to dump all the tapes at the nearest waste yard, and then walk into the sex shop that was about 15 minutes from her house. With the money she had, she would get more thongs and more butt plugs. 

..........

At the waste yard, a group of workers were hanging out in the car yard when they saw a young and pretty girl drive there in a Beetle. They saw her open the car trunk and take out a box that looked like... tapes? And she placed them onto a pile of rotting garbage. She then left in a hurry. The rest of the guys went back to their business except for one guy. He walked over to the tapes and picked one up. It was titled, "Charlie's Undoing." Curious, he brought it over to the VHS player he and his friends had at the yard. He popped in the tape and watched.

"Holy shit." He said. It was a video of a young girl sucking off a bunch of guys, with her tits out. He looked back at the place where the girl, he assumed was Charlie, had placed the tapes. She was driving an old VW Beetle, he knew. 

..........

Charlie was back in her car, in the back seat, bent over and slowly inserting a new butt plug into her ass. She wore them because it felt empowering to her and she always needed to be ready in case she was ever in a situation where she would have anal sex. While she normally wore them, she had trouble getting it in without any lubricant until...

The dashboard of her car opened up and started shooting liberal amounts of lube onto Charlie's cute ass, shooting it right into her puckered hole.

"What the hell!" She yelled, spinnng around. The car had stopped shooting lube "Why is this morning so fucked up?" She asked, finally able to slip the jewel encrusted plug into her ass hole. "That feels nice." She said, sitting down onto the back seat, still undressed waist down.

..........

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Agent Burns asked his boss. The military had met the Decepticons, Shatter and Dropkick, and his boss had agreed to help them find B-127, a so called fugitive on their planet, Cybertron. They had given the two robots access to all of their technology without a second thought and Burns found them very suspicious.

"They literally call themselves, 'The Decepticons!' Does that not raise any flags?" He asked. 

"Once they find their enemy and destroy him, we shall destroy them as well." His boss reassured him. That calmed down Burns a little.

..........

Back at her garage, Charlie examined the old Beetle. It had seemed completely normal until it decided to shoot lube into her ass. She had no idea if the car was a prank from Hank so she went under it to examine if their were any cameras or gadgets that shouldn't have been there. Instead, what she found was a robotic yellow head. When she touched it, it's eyes turned blue.

"What!" She yelled. However, the car began to slowly transform into a ten foot robot. The robot saw Charlie, and it slowly backed into the corner of the garage. She could tell it was as scared of her as much as she was scared of it.

"Wait, I'm not gonna hurt you." Charlie said calmly, raising her hands above her head and slowly approached the robot. The robot began to calm as well and slowly approached Charlie. "What are you?" She asked. No answer. She reached her arm out and touched the robot's head. The robot buzzed through it's broken voice synthesizer.

"Do you have a name?" Nothing. "I'm gonna call you Bumblebee. Because of how you buzz." Charlie giggled. She then remembered the car shooting lube all over her and she suddenly felt the urge to cover her bottom half because she still wasn't wearing anything. But she didn't. 

..........

Memo was irritated. After his night of fucking Charlie to bits, he became suddenly horny and his videos of Charlie and his hand weren't the same as having Charlie's lower lips wrapped around his length. So he decided to go back to Charlie's house and find a way to get her knocked out so he could finally put it in her butt.

Around 1 in the morning, he left his house through his window and crept to Charlie's garage door. When he looked inside, he was something very erotic. Charlie was bent over with her ass facing him, wearing nothing on the bottom except for a new butt plug. He could see her pussy lips staring right at him. 

Memo decided to do something he thought was funny. He would knock and burst through the door, pretending he didn't see Charlie in such a compromising position. He banged away.

"Hey I just-" He opened the door and he saw Charlie, still bent over, and a giant robot. 

"What the-"

2