Chapter VIII: Memo’s Best Day
721 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Contains sexual content

Once Memo left Charlie's house, he was so happy, he could have run a 20 mile race. Even though it started off pretty scary, with him seeing Bumblebee for the first time, he and his dick were content at the end.

..........

"What the fuck is that!?" Memo yelled, pointing at Bumblebee. Charlie spun around and saw her neighbor Memo in her garage, pointing at her new friend. Not even bothering to cover herself up, she ran after the boy and stopped him before he could leave through the door. Memo turned around and looked at Charlie and then down at her crotch, where he could see her pink slit.

"Wait Memo, wait! Calm down, you can't tell anyone about this." Charlie said to the terrified and aroused Memo, as he was still staring at her vagina. Charlie lowered her hand and covered her private part and Memo looked back up.

"I'm so sorry, I was gonna ask if you wanted to hang out tomorrow but I got a bit too excited." Memo finally said, his voice way higher than usual. He was now looking at Bumblebee. "And what is that?" He said, pointing at the yellow robot. Bumblebee waved at him and Memo nervously waved back.

"That's Bumblebee" Charlie started. "Please don't tell anyone about this, if you do..... I'll have to kill you." Charlie squeaked. Memo looked back at Charlie, horrified. 

"Okay okay of course." Memo said, now more scared of Charlie than the robot. Charlie bit her lip. She had worded that to badly.

"Sorry, no I'll do anything, just don't tell. I'll hang out with you..... I'll give you a blow job!" Charlie finished. Memo gaped at her. A blow job? Was he dreaming? He had seen her give head to the guys in the tape and the old man at the garage. He knew she was good. 

"Um yeah, that... uh." Memo muttered. Maybe if he played his cards right, he would be able to finally have back in her pussy while she was actually conscious. "That would be...er nice?" Memo croaked. 

Charlie walked over to Bumblebee.

"Bee, turn back into a car until I come back." She told the robot. The robot nodded and transformed back into the old Beetle. Charlie grabbed Memo's hand and led her into her house. She still wasn't wearing any pants and Memo could now see her butt plug. His boner came back and accidentally poked Charlie on her butt. Charlie jumped in her shoes but remained calm. She was also getting aroused.

They made their way to her room and Charlie pushed Memo onto her bed and closed her door. 

"What if someone walks in?" Memo asked. 

"No one else is home. Now take off your clothes." Charlie said, pulling off her shirt and letting it drop. She wasn't wearing a bra and Memo could see her tits. Her nipples were pointing right at him. 

"Holy shit." Memo groaned, pulling off his pants and letting his erection spring free. Charlie stared at it. It wasn't as big as Tripp's but it was still plenty big. 

"Wow." Charlie whispered, edging closer to Memo and grabbing his dick. Memo moaned. He was actually gonna get a blow job from Charlie Watson. Charlie rubbed the length of his cock and then in one swift motion, engulfed Memo into her mouth, wrapping her soft and warm lips around him (it).

"Holy!" Memo moaned as Charlie began to suck. Charlie was a dick-sucking pro and she was showing no mercy on Memo. Memo's eyes rolled back as Charlie began to deep throat. Memo was gonna cum 30 seconds into this blow job. 

"Slow down..." Memo was able to say. Charlie licked his tip, making him flinch, and pulled his cock out her mouth.

"Why?" She said teasingly. Charlie knew what she was doing to the poor guy.

"I don't wanna cu-" Memo couldn't finish as Charlie began to viciously lick Memo's cock head. "Ahhhh!" He moaned. He wanted to close his eyes but also at the same time, look at his cock in Charlie's mouth and her wonderful tits. He felt a tugging sensation on his balls and he knew he was close to finishing.

"I'm gonna cummmmm!" Memo moaned. 

"Ckmmm mmmm mmm mouuth!" Charlie moaned onto Memo's cock. That was enough for him to shoot his load straight into Charlie's loving lips and down her throat.

"Fuuuuuuu!" Memo yelled, emptying his balls into Charlie's mouth. Charlie made sure not to drop any of the semen. When he finished shooting, she pulled his dick out her mouth and swallowed the whole load. 

"How was it?" Charlie said casually. Memo stared at her. She had just sucked his soul right out his dick and she didn't think she did good?

"That was amazing, I've never cum so hard before." Memo said. It was true, as he didn't cum as much as he did the other night when he fucked an unconscious Charlie. But she didn't need to know anything about that.

Charlie's tits made Memo's cock rise back up into full mast again and Charlie gaped at him.

"Are you hard again?" She asked. Her nether lips were soaking and she wouldn't think she could give another blowy without having to rub one off.

"Er yeah, but it's okay, it'll go away soon." Memo said sadly, starting to pull his pants back on but Charlie stopped him. 

"No wait, I think we can solve both of our problems at the same time." Charlie said nervously. She was still a virgin (or she thought) and even though she had heard that the first time hurt, she thought it would be more pleasurable than painful for her first time. She got onto the bed and pushed Memo's back onto it.

"No way." Memo barely whispered, as Charlie began to position herself above his penis. He was the luckiest bastard alive. 

Charlie grabbed a hold of his erection and pressed it against her sore pussy lips. Memo moaned as she rubbed the head against her wet folds. 

"Please." Memo almost sobbed after a minute of teasing. "Put it in." Charlie smiled nervously and then impaled herself onto his cock. They both moaned in unison. Memo felt Charlie's loving lips for a second time around his cock and it felt even better than his first time (probably because she was awake and reacted to it). Charlie loved feeling filled by a big cock. It didn't even hurt, her hymen broke like nothing happened. 

Charlie began to go up and down on Memo's dick, both of them moaning each time Memo's cock entered back into her. 

"Is it tight enough" Charlie moaned the ecstatic Memo, who was in Heaven.

"Oh my, yes!" Memo was able to moan. Because he had already shot his load into her mouth earlier, his next nut wouldn't be till a bit so he planned on fucking the beautiful girl all night long. 

"If its not tight enough, you can use my other hole." Charlie moaned loudly, reaching back to her ass and pulling out her butt plug. Hearing her say that made Memo even more horny. Did he hear her right? In the ass? That had to be ten times tighter than the tight fuck hole he was thrusting into right now. 

Memo leaned forward and captured Charlie's tits into his mouth and began to suck.

"Uhhhhhhhhh!" Charlie moaned at the top of her lungs. It was the first time someone had sucked her nipple and having someone inside her pussy. Memo could feel Charlie's lower lips begin to tighten around his cock. She was gonna cum. 

"Nnnnn! I'm cumming!" Charlie said, her vagina clenching Memo's length like it was a pair of tights. Memo groaned as Charlie shivered and shook on top of him, her love juices dripping down from her and onto Memo's crotch, as Memo's head probed her clit. Memo began to take over, thrusting into her again, making Charlie's over sensitive clit quiver even harder.

"Are you on the pill?" Memo asked the lustful girl. She didn't answer and Memo started to shake as well. Charlie began riding him again like a drugged up hooker and Memo was holding back his incoming orgasm. "Charlie!" He moaned. He tried to push her off but Charlie bent over and began to suck right under his left hear. "Holy!" Memo moaned louder. 

"Cum in me! Cum in me!" Charlie yelled, coming to another orgasm as well. That was enough for the horny boy underneath her.

"Ahhhh!' He moaned, shooting his entire load into her pussy for the first time. Her lips tightened as she came as well. They locked and coaxed every last drop, draining Memo of his seed. Charlie moaned louder than ever on this orgasm and fell to Memo's side, dick still in her but going flaccid. They laid next to each other, silent. 

After a few minutes of after orgasm bliss, Charlie broke the silence. 

"Was it tight enough?" Charlie asked. 

"I don't think there's anything tighter than what I just put my dick in." Memo groaned. "I mean-"

Memo couldn't finish his sentence because Charlie pulled him into a kiss. 

"Mmmm." He moaned into her mouth. They parted from each other. 

"Maybe next time you can put it in my ass." Charlie whispered next to his ear, right above the hickey she gave him.

"Right now?" Memo asked, his dick growing hard again in Charlie, making her flinch in pleasure.

"Maybe not right now." Charlie said aroused. "I forgot to get lube today so maybe another day. And I think someone's waking up again and I now just who could help him." She got back up top of him and began to ride him crazily for the next couple of hours. 

..........

Memo plopped onto his bed. They had done cow-girl, reverse cow-girl, doggy, missionary, and he even ate her ass, making her cum from anal only. She was his little butt slut. They had planned on doing it again the next day, after Charlie got some lube.

 

 

3