Chapter 95: Dancing is the normal prelude to intercourse [R-18]
2.8k 5 69
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
This is Dressrosa arc last chapter (not counting the NaCB)! Next arc is Zou/ Whole Cake Island.

I'm taking a bit of time to read that part of the manga again. That way, I can think about the rest of the story. (I already know the big picture for the rest of the story but arc by arc... Not there yet.

When I say I'm taking time, it won't be a month or more but a few days.  Who knows, if I'm fast enough in my reading I might begin writing to day ( though don't expect a chapter other than NaCB tomorrow).

Good news, I got an editor! A guy who , unlike me, have english as his mother tongue. So no more grammar mistakes! Yay!
(If there is, you can blame him.)
Honestly I think he just wanted to do the editing so he could have the chapters faster... >.>"
I know he's reading the chapters here anyway, so BIGT THANK YOU to him. ( And a sincere f*** you from the bottom of my heart ;))

Please rate the story, thank you!

Enjoy!

Chapter 95: Dancing is the normal prelude to intercourse [R-18]

 

Rick woke up in the wooden cabin on Flower Hill. Silently getting up and exiting the room he went to take a quick shower before going to the common area where the smell of food was coming from.

“Good morning!”
“Good morning!” Baby-5 replied.

She had found Franky like he told her to do and never left his side since then. The cyborg was impressed with her devil fruit abilities and acknowledged their usefulness for him and his work. That she pampered him was not lost on him too. Currently, she was cooking breakfast for everyone.

“Can you make two serving to take away please?”
“Sure no problem.”

Rick looked at her, she was humming happily while taking care of his request. He mentally pat himself on the back for recruiting her. Now, all he had left to do was push Franky her way. Not the most difficult thing. In no time Baby-5 was done and gave him two boxes in a bag. He made them float and gave her a kiss on the cheek as a thank you.

“If it tastes as good as it smells Robin and I are in for a really good time. Thank you.”
“What should I say to the others?”
“That we’d be back before noon.”

Baby-5 nodded as Rick excited the cabin. The sun had only begun to rise, chasing the night away. The morning air was chilly but it didn’t bother him, on the contrary he quite liked it. He took a big breath of fresh air and flew towards the inn. The innkeeper was already up and behind the desk as he entered the inn. He gave her a wink on his way up the stairs. The room he had picked was the only one on the last floor. It was some kind of VIP room which allowed for silence and the possibility to make as much noise as they wanted. He opened the door very slowly, making as little noise as possible. Surprisingly the only place not intact was the bed. The sheets were all over the place but it didn’t matter next to the sight of two beautiful and very naked ladies sleeping together. Robin was on her back, her hair disheveled, with a small smile on her face. She seemed to be having a good dream. Perhaps because of Viola. If Robin’s hair were disheveled, the princess’ was all over the place, so much that you couldn’t see her face. She was resting on Robin, one hand on the latter breasts. Putting a big strand of hair behind her ear Rick saw that she had his wife's other tit in her mouth.

He smiled at the situation and leaned down over the woman he loved. He gave her a kiss on the lips. Robin didn’t react so he gave her another which lasted a bit longer this time. Still no reaction. A third kiss even longer than the previous one didn’t change anything but Rick knew better as her breathing rhythm changed. He moved his head next to her ear as he picked the one free nipple she had, between two fingers and began to play with it.

“I wonder if that will wake up my dear wife.”
“...”
“I guess not, that’s too bad, I wanted to try the breakfast in bed right after ramming my cock in my pussy in one go. Another time maybe.” He straightened himself and was about to leave when Robin grabbed him with her arm and pulled him down for a passionate kiss.

“Good morning.” She said with a smile.
“Good morning to you too.”
“I had a funny dream.”
“Oh really? What was it about?”
“Ummm. You, me, something about ramming, cock and pussy.”
“That seems like a nice dream.”
“Too bad it ended too soon.”
“Well, dreams are supposed to be realized.” Rick replied as he sat on the edge of the bed taking her hand in his.
“How was last night?” Robin asked.
“Lonely without you but I should be the one asking you that question.”
“It was wild. Not us wild, not even close, but she was unhinged. Your work I suppose?”
“Uh-huh. I awakened the volcano a few hours before but didn’t give it any way of release, not even when I tied her up.”
“Thank you for that, it was really fun playing with her and when I let her go, she jumped on me!”
“I’m glad you had fun.” Rick replied.

They didn’t say anything anymore. Rick had wanted to give her one of the breakfast he brought but Robin was laying down and couldn’t straighten herself as Viola was still on her.

“Should I wake her up? I told Rebecca that I’d bring her back in the morning… And I kinda want to cuddle.”
“No, need, I’m on it.”

Robin bloomed a hand on Viola’s back and used it to slap her ass so hard it left a bright red handprint on it. It had the desired effect as Viola woke up in a jump and let out a scream.

““Good morning.”” the married couple greeted.
“DID YOU HAVE TO WAKE ME UP THAT WAY?!” she said looking at Rick.
“Don’t look at me, I have nothing to do with it. What I did though is bring you two breakfast.” Rick replied, raising up the bag with the boxes in them.

Viola’s face reddened in embarrassment for jumping to conclusion and took the box he had offered her. Both ladies were sitting with their backs against the headboard of the bed and ate in silence. In no time they were done with it when Rick spoke up.
“I’m surprised, you don’t seem to mind me seeing you naked Viola.”
“That’s because it would hinder me.”
“Hinder you for…” He didn’t get to finish what he was saying as she jumped on him, tackling him so hard he fell off the bed backward right onto the floor.
“Last night was fantastic, I haven’t cum like that in years. But one thing I needed that Robin couldn’t give me was three or four good dickings to scratch a very deep itch. And you’re going to give them to me.”
“Right now?”
“Right now!” Viola replied, beginning to remove his coat and shirt.

Rick looked at Robin who just smiled, raised her hands blooming two of them on his thighs and began to undo his pants.

“Robin? Are you okay with that? She was…”
“It’s okay.”
“You’re participating too?”
“No, I’ll just enjoy the show for now.”
“Enjoy the show?”
“When I saw you make love to Nami in the Sea Forest it got me really hot.”

Rick was dumbfounded. Until now Robin and him may have shared a partner but never at the same time or to be more accurate with the situation not in the same room. This was a new development he didn’t know if he liked it or not. On one hand, Robin was there which is always great and she seemed to like it, on the other he wasn’t sure he liked fucking someone else with her present.

Meanwhile Viola was done with her ministrations and leaned forward kissing him aggressively, pulling him out of his train of thought. She only stopped when she felt something big collide with her ass and nest itself between her ass cheeks. Her eyes were wide open as she straightened herself.

“There’s no way it’s…”

She reached tentatively behind her with one hand and grabbed what was there, once she found it she couldn’t fit her hand it properly.

“Oh my god !”

She knew how thick Ric was now but she wanted to know how long so she let her hand explore.

“Can that fit inside me? “

“Scared?” Rick asked, smirking.

That little taunt had the desired effect as Viola frowned and squeezed his cock in her hand making him grunt.

“Not in the least.”

She raised herself and positioned the tip of his penis at her entrance. Slowly lowering her body her pussy was invaded by the biggest cock she ever had. Not that she had had many; she wasn’t a whore, but she had some relationships over the years. Her vagina was being stretched like never before and that hurt a lot, as if she was a virgin again.

“Definitely bigger than Doffy. God! And Robin said she’s taking that as often as she could?”

Thinking about Robin made her insecure again but this time she didn’t let it get to her, instead it brought out her competitiveness.

“I can do it too! I just … need some time to… adjust.” she thought as her ass collided with his thighs, indicating that she had taken the whole thing. The realization made her smile and showed her that it was indeed possible for her to handle such a monster. She didn’t move but waited for her pussy to get used to him.

Meanwhile Robin was on the bed and watching with rapt attention the scene before her with one hand fondling a tit and one hand on her mound. She didn’t know why, but the sight of her husband balls deep into another woman aroused her immensely. She knew that he was satisfied with her, that he didn’t need anyone else but it wasn’t always like that. At first, she had proposed the idea of him having lovers for two reasons. Firstly, because she was scared that she would lose him with all the women vying for him. By being okay with mistresses she had hoped he would not leave as a mistress would probably have not agreed to the same thing if she wanted to take her place. Secondly, because she wanted a woman’s touch on her.

With time she had come to trust his words, that she was his dream woman and that no lady would ever take her place but by then Nami was already in their relationship dynamics. With this discovery, she felt empowered, a lot. The only reason Nami, Viola and Hancock could have intimate time with him was because she allowed it. Sure, Rick could lust after them, love them even but she knew that one word for her and he’d be hers and hers alone. A part of her loved the idea but she wasn’t about to do that; not right now at least, she was having too much fun with the girls. The simple knowledge of having this power over them was arousing but to see it happen right in front of her eyes… was on a whole other level. Before meeting Rick she never had any kind of control of her life. Always running, always fleeing, but now she had some control and she loved that feeling. She knew though that it was him truly in control, that he could decide to leave her but she had faith he would never do so.

Viola had started to shake her ass up and down slowly, moaning in pleasure as she did so. That made Robin even wetter, and she started to play with her nipple and fingered herself. When Viola reached a good rhythm, she had enough. Grabbing the dress Rick appreciated so much, she put it on and left the bed to join the lovers. She positioned herself above her husband, her feet on each side of his face, giving him a great you of her pussy and ass.

“Baby! Couldn’t bear to be alone anymore?”
“Yes. How is she?”
“She’s really tight. Not Nami tight but tight enough that at this pace in a few minutes I’ll flood her.” he replied as he slapped Viola’s juicy ass making her yelp. She was too busy feeling his cock giving a new shape to her pussy to pay attention to what was happening around her.”
“I hope you’re ready because it’s time I smashed your head with that ass your love so much.” That made him smile.
“What are you waiting for? Do it!”

She did as she was asked and crouched, positioning her pussy right on his mouth while facing Viola who was in her own world. Rick didn’t waste any time and got to work immediately. He didn’t start slow, Robin was already too wet for that, and he knew that’s not what she wanted. The brunette leaned forward and grabbed the princess’s tits and pulled her in a very lusty kiss with a lot of tongue and a lot of saliva involved.

Robin grabbed Viola’s ass while the latter grabbed her breasts, both very rough with what they had now in hand. Rick was pushing his tongue as far as he could inside his wife while putting his finger in her asshole while she was riding his face in reckless abandon.

The brunette was the first to climax much to her husband’s joy. As she did so she pushed the princess’ ass down impaling her fully on the cock that was ravaging her inside. When she found a good rhythm Viola took a good part of Rick’s inside of her but always left a couple inches out, with this sudden addition she had her climax come crashing down on her. With the princess' pussy's pressure Rick couldn't hold himself back anymore.

Viola's orgasm

 

[Art by nel-zel formula: Here]

The two ladies were in a post orgasm high, still kissing. The sun was not completely up yet; the morning was just beginning.

~~~~~

Three hours later Viola was completely messed up. On her back in bed, her eyes were glazed. The facial that Rick had given her a few minutes ago was not the only reason why. She was spent. All her pent-up needs had been fulfilled.

Near the bed the married couple were still at it, not wildly though. No, they were going at it quite slowly, the objective being to enjoy the feel, the touch of the other rather than to orgasm. Rick was facing her, carrying her with his hands firmly on her ass as Robin had his arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. Their foreheads were touching each other and from time to time exchanged a brief kiss. Tenderly, he was thrusting in and out of her, taking all the time in the world to give her his entire length.

“When we’re like this… The only thing I have in mind is to go back to O’hara with you and start making hundreds of children.” Rick whispered
“Hundreds?”
“I know, I know. It’s not possible but you know what I mean. To live in peace, making children, you, beautiful with your growing belly.”
“You forgot the bigger breasts.”
“And the milk. Goddess I can’t wait to drink your milk right from the source.”
“One day. Once our journey is over, we’ll do all that.” Robin promised him.
“I can’t wait. Me teaching our children how to fight and you teaching them history and their legacy.”
“We’ll rebuild our home.”
“Your home, Robin, because wherever you are is where my home is.”

It was silly and cheesy but that made her smile.

“Seeing the two of you like that… It’s really beautiful.” said Viola from the bed.
“Sorry we left you alone.”
“It’s alright, the sight I have before me is good enough. Besides, I don't think I can go on another round.” The princess laughed.
“I’m getting close too Ro.”
“Then put me down next to Viola, finish in our mouth.” she whispered.
The ex-marine nodded and walked towards the bed where he laid her down next to their lover. Pulling out, he stood in front of Robin who grabbed Viola and pulled them up on her knees. She took the tip of his cock in her mouth and started sucking while using her tongue to stimulate him, meanwhile the princess didn’t stay still, she kissed the side of his shaft while sliding up and down.

Finally Rick orgasmed, discharging a reasonable amount of seed after three hours of intense sex. Robin took it all but swallowed nothing, keeping everything in her mouth. Suddenly grabbing Viola by her hair, she pulled her head back and let the cum drop directly into the princess mouth. Once the archaeologist was done, she kissed her lover and they exchanged with their tongue what Rick had discharged before swallowing everything.

“That was the hottest thing I've ever seen.” Rick confessed.
“We’ll try it with Nami, I’m sure she’ll love it too.” replied Robin as Viola was busy cleaning his cock.
“I have to say… Not bad for a pig.” replied the princess with a smirk between two licks, making Rick laugh.

It was getting late and the morning was almost over, they took a quick shower together where they simply washed each other. They didn’t have enough time for more funny business.
Finally everyone was dressed and they left the inn. Viola wore a hood so the people would not recognize her. Rick led them to a secluded alley where he took both into his arms and flew very high into the sky so that no one would see her. He dropped off the princess at the top of the Royal Palace and the latter gave the couple a very loving goodbye kiss before leaving with a noticeable limp. The couple just smirked while looking at her ass.

Returning to the wooden cabin they were happy to see their captain awake eating as much as Baby-5 could cook. She was no Sanji but what she made was good nonetheless. It was good enough for Luffy at least.
Franky told Rick and Robin that he had asked their captain for Baby-5 to join the crew and that for once their captain had asked what she could do. When she transformed her arm into a rifle shooting laser he agreed immediately with stars in his eyes.
“Where were you?” Luffy asked the couple.
“Exploring the rest of the island. Since Doflamingo was hoarding important things, we tried to find out if he had more than Whitebeard devil fruit. Notably some poneglyphs perhaps.”
“You found Ace’s pops devil fruit?” Luffy asked, spitting food out of shock.
“Yep. I gave it to Sabo, I thought Ace would have been okay with him eating it. Keeping it in the family you know?”
“He would. Wow, Sabo is already strong, he’s going to be even stronger now.” he said with a smile.
“There is one more thing…” Rick said, picking from his pocket the eternal pose.
“What’s this?” Luffy asked.
“It’s an eternal pose leading to the last island on Grand Line reachable with a pose.”
“You mean…”
“That Lodestar is the last island before potentially the One Piece.” replied Rick.

Luffy looked at the pose then at Rick with a smile.
“Break it?”
“Break it.” replied Luffy.
“WHAT?! Are you mad?!” yelled Baby-5.
“I don’t want to become the pirate king that way. I want to pave my own path.” answered the strawhat captain, shocking Baby-5 into silence.
“Get used to it.” said Zoro.
“The only shortcut Luffy doesn’t like is one to become the pirate king.” explained Robin.
“Heck yeah!” screamed Luffy spitting food everywhere.
“Don’t talk while eating you mannerless idiot!” yelled Rick with some meat and cheese on his face as he began to beat his little brother up.

Once done, he turned around.

“By the way, who are you guys?” Rick said looking at some sort of clown, apparently some friend of Kin’emon, a blond man with glasses and a tall muscular man with only one leg.
“I’m the owner of this cabin!” said the latter of the three.
“Oh my bad.”
“His name is Kyros.” said Robin.
“He’s Rebecca’s dad!” added Luffy.
“Okay… And the two of you?”
“I’m Kanjuro, loyal friend of Kin’emon.”
“Oh so you’re the guy. And you blondie?”
“An acquaintance.”
“Of who?”
“Of me! I beat his ass for stealing Montblanc’s gold back on Jaya! We’re friends now!” said Luffy.
“Oh?! My apologies for your gold.”
“Gold?”
“And the sunken ship too, don’t forget.” Robin said.
“My ship?”
“Eh… You know what? Nevermind, it’s nothing important.”

Bellamy looked at Rick for a moment confused and suddenly had an epiphany.

“It was you! You stole my gold and sank my ship!”
“I said I was sorry!”
“You did what?!” exclaimed Luffy.
“I was trying to impress a special lady…”
“You stole my gold and sank my ship for a woman?” said Bellamy dumbfounded.
“Eh…. yes?”

Bellamy was about to scream every profanity he knew but held himself back. There was no point getting mad, it was two years ago, nothing could be done about it now.

“Did it work?” Baby-5 asked.
“I don’t know, Robin?”
“No.”
“Wait, it was for Robin?” Zoro asked, surprised.
“Uh-huh. Can’t believe it didn’t work.” Rick replied as he deflated a bit.
“I had fun though.” Robin replied, kissing his cheek.
“Good enough for me!” he beamed.

Suddenly Bartolomeo bursted in the cabin.

“The marines are on the move! Every single one of them!”

Rick exited the wooden home to see for himself the situations, the others were already fleeing in the opposite direction. It was time to leave the island. The only one not moving beside Rick was Luffy.

“What are you up to?”
“I need to speak to Rebecca.”
“Do you want some help?”
“Nah, I’m good. Take care of the others.”

Rick nodded and used his gravity to take up the air. He flew in the direction the crew and friend ran to and made them float. Bartolomeo showed him the direction to his ship, graciously lending it to the crew as the Sunny was probably on its way to Zou now.

Every pirate that had been on the island had gathered at the port, ready to leave, thanks to the citizens of Dressrosa who mingled with the wanted men and women, preventing any attack from the navy.

To block the access to the port Rick used his gravity on the numerous ruins of buildings destroyed by the birdcage. Plenty of rocks and stones were put right on the small access to the island coast.

“We’ll be good for a while, unless Uncle gets himself involved but I doubt that.”

Half an hour later Luffy joined them, seemingly satisfied with himself.

“Done with your thing?”
“Yep, we can go now!”
“Actually…”

Many, if not all, of the pirates wanted to pledge allegiance to Luffy thanks to his charisma. Anyone knowing Luffy a bit, knew he would have refused which he did.

“But don’t you want to be the pirate king?” said one of the pledges.
“Yes, so?” replied Luffy not understanding.
“Guys, for my captains, being the pirate king is not about money, or territories, or the number of subordinates you have.” Rick began to explain.
“Well no, duh.” Interjected the strawhats’ captain.
“To him the pirate king is just the freest man on the seas, that’s all.”
“““...””””

That revelation left everyone quiet for a moment.

“I don’t want subordinates, I want friends! Friends, I could help if they were in trouble and could help if I was in trouble. There’s nothing more to it, just do your own thing.”

The pledges looked at each other and seemed to be of the same mind. They all decided that they didn’t care what Luffy wanted and they’ll be his fleet whether he wanted it or not because that’s what they wanted to do. Luffy had no retort to that, making everyone laugh.

One by one the pirates of the new Strawhat fleet left for their ship and departed.

Finally, the blockade Rick had made got pulverized by Sengoku, and marines surged through.

“Seriously Uncle? What do you expect here?”
“That you would turn yourself in? We need to have a serious talk.”
“A talk about what?”
“Tsuru!”
“Heck no!” replied Rick as Bartolomeo’s ship began to take the sea.
“Come back here!”
“Nope! And don’t bother following us! You know what will happen!”
“This is not over!”
“Bye Uncle!”

Turning his back to Sengoku he went towards Robin, the crew on his way to Zou.

~~~~~

*sigh*
“Father?” asked Viola.
“Yes?”
“What’s wrong?”
“Lamenting how strong the blood is in our family.”
“What do you mean?”
“Rebecca refused to take up the throne after me so she could live with Kyros happily and in peace, just like her mother.”
“To think I would have to take up the mantle twice…”
“That’s not all.”
“Father?”
“My daughter disappeared at night and only came back a quarter of a hour ago…”
“Umm. Father I..”
“Two daughters and both went on gallivanting with either a gladiator or a pirate….”
“...” She didn’t know what to say, she was too embarrassed to respond.
“Can I at least expect another grandchild?”
“FATHER!” Viola exclaimed in indignation, with her face as red as the rose in her hair, provoking the hilarity of her father.

69