Not a Chapter but fun facts #6
1.7k 10 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Not a Chapter But fun facts #6


Welcome to NaCB #6.

 

I don’t have much to say this time.
I had to read the entire Dressrosa arc again to be sure of what was happening. I kept what interested me and focused on it.

Some of you may already know, but I greatly dislike Momonosuke, but he was a great opportunity to write some drama between R&R.

I loved writing the part with Rayleigh. He’s so out of character, like an old Grandpa that gets pulled into Rick’s bullshit, despite being a freaking badass.

Anyway here are the fun facts:

  • Viola was one of the harem members right from the beginning. She’s the one that I intended to drop. Currently… she’s not out of the harem but not in either.  She’s just a fuck buddy for now, I’m not yet decided.

  • Fujitora was always supposed to get the Goro Goro no mi since chapter 1.

  • Sabo was not supposed to eat the Gura Gura no mi. It was supposed to be locked forever in Rick’s inventory.

  • The scene with Rick and doll Robin has been planned for a long time.

  • I completely forgot about Bellamy and Kanjuro.

  • Rebecca is not in the harem because one : I prefer Viola, Two: she’s 16! Three: I don’t like her much.

 

  • The talk with Sengoku and Tsuru wasn’t supposed to go that way. The existence of Eri existing was planned but the part about Tsuru having sex with Rick wasn’t. Instead Rick would have asked them to leave Robin alone as he already knew where two of the antics weapons were without knowing how to read the poneglyphs. It’s a bit of a lie since he doesn’t know what island/ kingdom is the island of the dead where Pluto is. The fact that Rick knows where the weapons are without the poneglyphs’ knowledge would have been seen as catastrophic by the WB. They would think that poneglyph were actually not necessary at all and that anyone could find them. It would have brought a shit storm. I decided otherwise as It would have at the same time put Robin in less danger.

 

  • Baby-5 was always meant to be Franky’s partner. I love her devil fruit, and I find her funny. I couldn’t leave her out of the crew. I think she fits well with him as Franky has a constant need to expose himself ( naked or not ) but ever since joining the crew we don’t see him do it that much. With his need to have people watch him and Baby-5’s own needs to be needed I thought they made a good pair.

Now for the chapters:

 

  1. Chapter 87: Title of a book by Samantha Snyder
  2. Chapter 88: From MSquard Designs
  3. Chapter 89: Quote from LaVar Ball
  4. Chapter 90: Quote from Unknown
  5. Chapter 91: From the expression and Joker( Doflamingo alias)
  6. Chapter 92: Quote from Anonymous
  7. Chapter 93: A joke about Black holes and assholes.
  8. Chapter 94: Marvin Gaye song. Appropriate to the chapter
  9. Chapter 95: Quote From Sylvia Path. (Because Viola is a dancer)



That’s all see you around in NaCB #7. (After Zou’s arc)

Don’t forget to rate the story! Thank you!

36