Chap 1: Reincarnation.
662 10 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"DIE LONG WEI!!"

'Ok, bro, I will die~ But...'

The bloody young man had a very pure smile that didn't match his usual cold temper. He was bleeding from his head and his mouth was already too coughing blood and stopping him from talking so, He opened his delicate arms and spread them in front of his brother.

His brother didn't care about his expression and plunged the sword into Long Wei's heart. 

"I am...so sorry Xiao Ying...but...Finally, I feel free...hehe..."

Long Wei embraced his brother for the last time. This was his little brother and his only family member in Claptis. The one he gave his all life for and also the one who took his everything remaining. The years of torture and the long years of yearning for freedom came in form of death by his brother. 

'O Lord above if you have a heart...maybe you don't but if there is a slim chance that you do have it...please give me a family with love in my next life...or just make my soul dissipate now...please'

The tears flowed down his eyes and this was the first time Long Wei had cried in 3000 years of his life as a cultivator and even a human.

He closed his silver eyes and his bloody white robe was sticking closely as if to tell the world that this person has still a battle left to fight. Not long before his brother plunged his sword did Long Wei, Elemental King, Supreme Master, Last Devil of Claptis died.

........

God: I do have a heart...and what was a slim chance!!!

.........

The room was had blue paint and a faint smell of strawberries was in the air which made Long Wei hungry and without further ado, he opened his silver eyes.

"What's with this smell?"

Long Wei opened his mouth to eat air...but the air was still tasteless but his nose was making him hungry.

He looked around to find where the smell was coming from but he was shocked instead to find that not only was there nothing to eat but also the place was very disturbingly weird. 

He stood up from the bed and walked to the door but before he could open it, It opened itself and a young boy with short black hair and shining red eyes stood in front of him.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

"GAHHHHHH?!"

The boy suddenly shouted and in turn, Long Wei also shouted. After shouting and giving each other a sound attack both shut up when another two voices came from behind the boy.

"What are you both shouting...WHAT?!"

"KYA!! Wei-ge!!"

The first voice was of a young boy and the second was of a young sweet-looking girl. 

Long Wei needed time to not shout with them. After a long silence the Young boy with red eyes though, all had red eyes except Long Wei, spoke with some suspicion. 

"Xiao Wei....did you eat something bad?"

Long Wei was not used to being called Xiao Wei so he couldn't respond properly for a while when suddenly a head-splitting ache occurred in his brain and he lost consciousness on the spot giving his siblings another attack.

After 2 days Long Wei again opened his eyes and now he knew who they were, Who he was, and where he was.

"So God had a heart..."

God: Ofc

This was Long Family's mansion. Long Family had 4 children and Long Wei had reincarnated or transmigrated into their second child with the same name. The eldest son was Long Xiang. He was 23 this year and Long Wei was 21. The twins Long Ning and Long Ai were 19 years old. The Long couple was on a trip to B city where they had to talk business with some people.

The siblings were on a vacation to their family villa, where Long Wei has met with an unfortunate accident...He slipped on stairs and died and Long Wei was put in his body...

The three siblings were shocked because Long Wei who was handsome and fit with long hair became pretty and delicate immortal...and his red eyes changed into silver.

"Wei-ge you ok?"

Long Wei looked at his right side and found his stupid little brother Long Ning with a worried face.

"Xiao Ning...Do I look odd?"

Long Ning was stunned by his brother's shining silver eyes looking at him with unwavering trust.

"No...Wei-ge looks pretty like a God."

"Oh"

Long Wei smiled and patted Long Ning, This action made Long Ai sad and she ran inside without caring for his eldest brother and jumped in Long Wei's arms and said with a little pout.

"Me too Wei-ge!"

Long Wei was shocked by his little sister's jump in his arms but still his heartfelt softness and warmth so he patted Long Ai's head with the same warmth.

"Xiao Wei. How are you now?"

Long Xiang came with a hot cup of milk and put it on the side table and took out a thermometer.

"Xiang-ge. I am fine now but what happened to my eyes?"

Long Xiang told Long Wei that it was because of his mother's side that his eyes changed. Xian Ren had silver eyes but not pure silver like Long Wei. These eyes symbolized his bloodline. Literal meaning that his eyes should have changed 4 years ago but they were stimulated by his recent fall and his genes finally changed.

"Big Brother, This is like a fairy tale!"

Long Ai spoke from Long Wei's arms and then looked at her second brother who was now so beautiful and delicate, his face and the usual coldness made him ice queen, it was like another sister for her...

"Wei-Jie!!"

Long Ning, Long Wei, Long Xiang: ...What?

"Kya!! I have a Jie!"

Long Wei got dizzy and Long Ning hurriedly closed Long Ai's mouth.

"Ai! you are making Wei-ge die!"

Long Ai smiled and her lovely eyes curled into crescents...The look was lovely for others but the three brothers felt shivers.

Long Xiang coughed fakely and said to Long Wei before going back.

"Take a rest and then come downstairs to eat."

Long Ning forcefully took Long Ai with him and left the room. The room again became quiet. 

'Now I shall try my powers.'

He closed his eyes and felt a surge of his powers that were abnormally weak.

"...I need to re-do my cultivation. But this body is more talented than mine. So it should be easy...hmm? what is this?"

A weird black liquid was circling around Long Wei's Dantian. He examined it and soon found another piece of news for himself. This boy had come back from the future but died before he could even reborn.

"I knew God didn't have a heart."

God:...>///< bully!!

 

 

25