Chap 7: The crazy shopping phase-part 2
318 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Honey, Are you finally calling us?]

Long Xiang had always found his mother's weird language always creepy and shiver-inducing but right now for some reason he is more irritated.

"Mom, I want some money transfer. And can you tell me when you are coming back?"

Xian Ren was silent for some time then Long Xiang's phone received a message about the money transfer.

[Child, you can just take as much money as you want whats with this formality among family members?]

'Sigh, Mom...you really can't handle money.'

"Anyways mom when are you and dad coming back?"

[Why? Are you guys finally missing us?]

Long Xiang was getting a beautiful irritated star on his head because of his mother (ꐦ ಠ皿ಠ ).

"Mom..."

[What's wrong? Did A'Wei change or something?]

"Yes."

[??]

From the other side, a crash sound occurred and the phone call ended. 

Long Xiang: ... SO WHEN THE HECK ARE YOU COMING BACK???

.......

Long Ai and Sofia had received 10 million just for some miscellaneous stuff shopping and they had a fire in their eyes.

Sofia: "Hey Ai! If you think carefully...we all will receive powers, right?"

Long Ai had ice-cream in her mouth and when Sofia talked about abilities she looked at her with sparkling eyes and this made Sofia continue.

"So, Let's buy some equipment that will help us train our powers."

Long Ai thought a bit and then asked with some confusion.

"But how will we know what equipment to buy and what will be helpful?"

Sofia smiled and patted Long Ai's head with some force which made her(LA) break into tears.

"Just where did you get this useless brain from? I am really curious."

Sofia's devilish smile was enough for Long Ai to shut up and listen to her without any useless question.

"Of course we will go and deal with otakus."

Long Ai: Otaku? (゚ペ)?

And so the shopping team first went to Otaku club to find the Otaku King! 

Otaku club was always a gloomy place in X Uni. It had only 9 members and their club Leader was a normal Otaku but talking with him was as hard as a normal maniac.

Long Ai and Sofia also knew this because they were students of this Uni and freshmen this year. The Otaku King was a member of this weird club.

Arriving in front of the flashy door of the club, Sofia knocked politely and waited for it to be open.

But only a gloomy voice came.

"Who?"

Long Ai got Shivers down her spine.

"Such a powerful Aura!!"

Sofia: ఠ_ఠ

Sighing, Sofia once again knocked and said.

"We want to meet Yao Lan."

The door opened and a person with bed hair and dark panda eyes with a full-powered gloomy aura came out and stood in front of Sofia and Long Ai.

"EEK!!"

Long Ai hurriedly hide behind Sofia looking at the monster-like man said.

"Sofi, I think I know where zombies came from."

Sofia: (/ _ ; ) I give up!

"I am Yao Lan. Why are you looking for me?"

Sofia once again looked at the young man in front of her and finally relieved to find the person this soon.

"I want to strike a deal with you."

Yao Lan was confused. Just what type of girls are these? Deal with me? I am a shut in human! 

"What?"

Sofia took out her phone and showed it to Yao Lan and said;

"I can give you limited addition anime series and Mangas. But you need to help to give information about the zombie apocalypse."

Yao Lan first looked at the girls and then looked at the mobile. He saw the millions of money in her account and his eyes shined and said;

"Get Lost."

Sofia, Long Ai: ???

Yao Lan sighed and said;

"I have more money than you both and I can do that myself. Zombie apocalypse? Information? Do I look like an information seller?"

Sofia smirked and took out the bottle of water from her bag and poured a sip or 2 water in the lid and gave it to Yao Lan.

"Drink it and You will know why we want it."

Yao Lan sighed.

"You want to poison me now? Am I that easy to fool?"

Long Ai chuckled and came out from behind Sofia.

"It's more dangerous than poison~ You weak ass."

Yao Lan looked irritated took the lid and downed it and said while smirking.

"heh! see. Now give me the antidote. Because I have called the hero association."

Long Ai smirked and took out her phone.

"Those useless ants are nothing in front of Shadow squad!"

Yao Lan's eyes widened and he suddenly started to laugh with a hand covering half his face.

"Ohohoho. Welcome to Shadow Squad. I was already waiting for you. Let's do the equal exchange."

Long Ai squinted her eyes while a smirk hanging on her face. She took her hand out and Yao Lan also took his hand out and both said.

""Happy cooperation.""

Sofia: Am I only remaining normal? (;-_-)ノ

......

After 2 days Yao Lan met with Sofia and Long Ai in a restaurant. Sofia told him about the apocalypse and Long Wei's experience but as a prophecy. He believed them because the water he drank healed his eyesight. 

"Then I will help. I am the leader of the Hero Association. We have 13 members for now and they are all orphans, So don't worry they are all trustworthy."

Long Ai nodded and transfer 3 million to Yao Lan's account.

"Use this money to buy all necessary things for your association and meet us in Our Shadow base in three months. We will wait for you."

Yao Lan nodded and took some papers out of his bag and put them on the table.

"This is information on Zombies. We should meet here next week So that I can tell you about my abilities too. Also, when are we starting training?"

Sofia glanced at the papers and took them while Long Ai continued speaking nonsense with Yao Lan.

"Our Master is in seclusion for 3 months. When he comes out we can start training until then pack all stuff at Hero association."

Yao Lan nodded and they parted ways after eating. Sofia sent the details she got to Wen Zheng. 

Wen Zheng was looking at the buildings and suitable houses when he received the message from Sofia. Reading the message gave his cold face a small smile.

"These girls found a treasure."

Wen zheng forwarded the message to Han Zhi and told him to use this information and prepare some traps for zombies. He also forwarded the message to Zhi Rou. And asked to create some chemicals that can be useful in all situations.

Long Wei had broken through foundation stage 5 and advanced into 6. He was forcefully stabilizing his energy core because if he didn't do it like this he will have a weak attribute. Last time he had 5 attributes of nature. But he wants more and powerful ones.

This time he will get a weapon suitable for him. Poor guy will soon find his luck was eaten by gods.

 

 

17