Chap 8: The crazy shopping phase-part 3
289 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Long Ai and Sofia along with Yao Lan had started to buy all zombie-related movies. They also bought many other dungeons and apocalyptic movies with human powers. 

After that, they moved to shop, malls bought clothes and furniture. 

Yao Lan: "We need to go and buy batteries now."

Sofia: "I think we should change the city now. The best and cheap batteries can be found on D city."

Long Ai: "Then Let's go and I will inform Ning on the way."

With that, the three of them left for D-city while back in Long Mansion. Long Xiang told his parents about the upcoming apocalypse and the end Long Wei experienced. 

After telling how they all experienced the Space Long Wei had, The parents got serious and Father Long Took the weapons search in his hands and asked Long Xiang to Find a mountain free from the human population so they can build a safe place where the people in their team can rest.

Father Long also went to talk with the Father of Han Zhi, Han Ling. They had been best of friends and with the best interest in mind, he went and told his friend all Long Xiang had told him.

Mother Han and Mother Long also joined in shopping and bought whatever they could.

At most 10 houses were selected by Wen Zheng. After paying for them he went to search for cars and send them modifying. 

Su Tang had been sending all types of seeds and foods in different warehouses all over the city. The warehouses were also protected and Long Ning was keeping eye on security.

Long Ning was sitting in his special room for a month and had made a list. At the end of the month, all teams came to a meeting.

At the meeting room, In the same round table.

Long Xiang:

"When I came home after buying the stuff Xiao Ning asked for I saw this bag filled with some weird fruits and a paper."

Long Ai, Sofia, Yao Lan, Long Ning, Su Tang, Zhi Rou, Wen Zheng, Han Zhi, Except them no one could come home. So a bag of weird scented fruits in the middle of the meeting room's table was suspicious but they knew. Long Wei came and went.

"So what was the paper?"

Han Zhi asked while looking at the round plump fruits.

"He said, "I might come sooner than expected so don't worry. These fruits will help to enhance the blood, so I think zombies might not be too much of a danger if we enhance our blood and bones to some level. Eat them once a week with the water." So practically now we need to double the hellish training of water."

Long Xiang said with a disgusted face.

Yao Lan looked at the fruits and said,

"I have the 3 bottles of water and I am making sure to let the Hero Association drink once a week and they also feel the same pain we do but there is a child who doesn't feel anything. Also, another one who feels too much. Why?"

In their team, For now, no one had these weird symptoms so they couldn't explain. Su Tang said.

"I think we should wait until Wei-ge comes. He said he will come sooner now right?"

They all nodded. Long Ning spoke at this moment,

"I found 3 of them. They are surely the people Wei-ge said. I will send the information to the group. There is a list of things I prepared, Make sure to buy them when you are all out. Also, I think the other 4 will be found too even if I don't work on it."

At this sentence, others felt confused. Wen Zheng asked for another.

"What do you mean Xiao Ning?"

Long Ning sighed and said; 

"I am suspecting 2 of them to be from military and 1 from jail either police or a criminal is unknown. And the last one...is seemingly an idol. I think the Film Emperor is matching with the mysterious person Wei-ge mentioned."

This caused even more confusion among the people, Long Xiang looked with seriously dangerous eyes.

"Why do you think 2 of them are from the military?"

Long Ai and Sofia got shivers while Yao Lan gulped. This brother is dangerous when serious.

Long Ning once again sighed and explained.

"Not like I want to investigate military but a weird thing came out when I was accidentally looking at the files. 2 children with more gloomy eyes than previous Yao Lan were being used as a lab material in Military compound. They seem to have contracted some weird disease and sold to the military by their family."

'Humans are crueler than any monster. They will kill anyone they want for their benefit, Yes, there are humans who kinder than any sages too But they are rare in every generation because they are too nice and kind for their own good that they end up dead.'

This was what Long Wei told them while explaining the apocalypse. They had put stones on their heart from that day but it hurts while watching innocent children like this.

Long Xiang sighed with Han Zhi.
"For now, don't do anything Xiang-ge. I think we should let Wei-ge decide this. We should first kidnap the other 4 and leave the film emperor for now. He is way too mysterious and I think Wei-ge seemed to hate him."

Long Ning said while picking 4 fruits.

"Also hurry up and buy my stuff too."

After that, he went away. As Long Ning said they left the 3 people for Long Wei to handle and went to handle the other 4. After eating the fruit, All of them cursed Long Wei. It was painful and also they half-day bathing.

The fruits were also given to family members of the teammates because there was enough for all of them to eat for a month easily.

Long Wei had broken to the core stage and was now planning to form his elemental palace. He had also started practicing different moves and was now fully stable. If he builds his Elemental Palace and can surround it with different elements then he will be unstoppable...but.

"The humans are weak...Ah~ Even Ability users won't be strong until 2 years. I want to fight!"

Long Wei got hot-blooded and focused all his attention on his core which created a crack in his core and he didn't notice it. He kept supplying more qi and condensing it. His white core finally destroyed and turned into a transparent core with all colors surrounding it. This was primordial divine qi. And because he was focused on making his elemental palace who was supported by his core... A weird Miracle was soon bound to happen.

 

16