Chap 10: Who?
311 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Shh! honey look here, I am really injured and can't move, So can you help your darling to sleep with you for sometime hmm?"

Long Wei:....

In the middle of the night, Long Wei was still in space cultivating when he felt fluctuations of some energy in his room. This type of energy indicated human life. So, Long Wei came out of his space to check what was going on and opened the balcony door just to find a person who jumped on him without warning though he avoided it.

"...What honey and darling? Who are you? What are you doing in my room? Why should I help you? Another thing...Get out."

Long Wei didn't give the other person one chance to speak before throwing him out just with his physical strength, which was much more than normal humans even if he looked delicate and beautiful vase.

The intruder was quite shocked but also angry.

"Hey! Be humane! I am injured! Shouldn't you treat me?"

Long Wei looked up and down at the other person and then said.

"Am I your Dad? Your Mom? Your child? Or Am I a hero of humanity? Or is it that my house looks like a hospital or charity house? Be a man and get lost before I lose my temper."

The wordplay of Long Wei caused the intruder to stunned stupid where he was. He pulled a long face and sat and the floor of the balcony with a pouting face.

"Ok, Please go ahead, Master, Ignore this Little ant which is not worthy of being treated by your divine hands, But when my corpse will be found on your balcony, Then don't curse my soul to be responsible!"

Wow, Long Wei was literally going to leave it be but now he felt like he lost a war.

"It is a little matter, This Master will just bury your body in my garden or throw it in the river or...will just burn it with the trash."

...

Silence fell, Our pitiful intruder's face also fell. Long Wei was pretty introverted but that doesn't mean for 3000 or more years he didn't deal with people, He had a rich experience in this field than any other. He just didn't like strangers and didn't let them close. He liked loneliness to a certain limit and respected personal space. 

Long Wei's only regret was to have a family to speak with, Have a house with a warm atmosphere, He wanted to adopt animal spirits, and also liked little children. But because of his position in last life, These all were only dreams and wishes of a 3000 old human.

Long Xiang had come up in Long Wei's room because of the disturbance.

"Xiao Wei? You Alright? Is there something wrong?"

The Intruder was now in a panic, He had lost blood and couldn't help but be dizzy. Long Wei ignored the guys panic and opened the door saying;

"Oh, Ge, I am glad to see you here, Please take this corpse...no I mean the injured person and treat him."

Long Xiang was confused and looked at the person sitting on the floor of the balcony, the person was looking almost 1.7 feet tall, had a handsome face and nice build but there was blood around his stomach. 

"Xiao Wei this is...?"

"How can I know? This person is a rude one, wanting to be my disciple and also trying to be buried in our garden really rude! Take him as a guest or treat him as a charity, Ge I am tired take him."

"..."

"..."

The Speech and words of Long Wei caused the intruder and Long Xiang to look at each other with sympathetic expressions.

"Actually I have a name. I am Xie Ying. I was injured...actually it is a mistake it happens hehe."

The story of Xie Ying being injured as a mistake was ignored by Long Wei.

"Ok, Then as long as you don't die in my home, do whatever you want."

"Xiao Wei? What do you mean?"

Long Wei looked at Xie Ying. At first, he didn't feel it but now he looked at the jade pendant in Xie Ying's neck, Which was oozing huge energy powers but this energy was too different from any energy he knew.

"I am helping this guy and he will also pay me right?"

Xie Ying shuddered when he received Long Wei's attention and serious cold expression, He unconsciously nodded.

"Than hand over that jade and welcome to our charity home."

...

Xie Ying handed the jade without much thought. This jade was the only thing his damn father had gifted him but he didn't want a single relationship with him. Xie Ying had lost too much blood and went into a coma.

At the meeting two days later. 

"Wei-ge, Now that you are back, First you can refill the spring water, and then I will take you around the warehouses all over the city where we bought the things. So, that you can transfer them to your space. After that, we will help you in settling all the things in your space."

Long Ning explained the plans they made.

There were only about 9 months before the apocalypse. They were making a safe base and also settling all families there. Springwater was already given to them so them becoming a zombie was now not much of a threat as the peach type of fruit also kept the blood and bones safe.

"Ok, Then let's go."

With that, the plans of today were decided. Su Tang and Zhi Rou will find some capable and trustworthy people to build a team of researchers. While Han Zhi and Long Xiang were going to find some mercenaries that they can trust. Their first priority was trust. And nothing else. Long Ai and Sofia also went to Yao Lan to let him move the orphan children to the base in N city. From now Long Ai, Sofia, and Yao Lan will be in the base.

Because their point of focus was changed from their own survival to the revival of the World, They were busier than anything. They needed people! Professors, students with different talents, Still trustworthy. Wen Zheng and Han Zhi went aboard after a month to find more personal. 

Long Ning himself hacked the government accounts to look at archeologists and astrologist with potential. Engineers, doctors, teachers all were looked at for the next two months. 

Xie Ying was in a coma, So, Long Wei could only inject the Spring Water into him through injection. 

Long Wei had gained 7 elements through his elemental palace. The 5 common elements, Fire, water, earth, air, and ice. His 6th element being thunder but the more confusing element was the last 7th element 'Zion'. This element was caused by the jade's energy. 

Long Wei for the 2 months only tested Zion. His cultivation was on the 7th level of the core stage which was already too fast but his core just keeps devouring the qi from space. 

 

 

12