Chap 11: Wakie Wakie~
277 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Morning in the mountains is very refreshing. Now that all people in their team had transferred to base and only 3 months were left before the complex signs of the apocalypse, Long Wei had thought about making the family start the Martial Arts practice So that they can not just be a beginner. 

In the new World, the Apocalyptic Era, it can be said the God wants to test human emotions and their trust in each other. So, Keeping the issue of trust in mind Long Wei canceled the request of hiring mercenaries. 

"Well, I do appreciate that all of you came but aren't Mother and Aunt Han on per---"

"WHahaha!!"

"Xiao Wei!!"

Before Long Wei could continue Father Han and Father Long hurriedly shut him up because they didn't want to embarrass their family's Lionesses.

Long Wei soon realized that in this world being too open is not good especially he had to be extra careful with women.

"Oh, Ahem I am sorry."

Embarrassment soon gushed at Long Wei, Yao Lan couldn't help but note in his heart that Long Wei had the potential to be a perfect Leader in the Apocalyptic Era because He was too honest!

"Xiao Wei, It's ok, You were just worried about us. And we are fine."

"Aunt Han, I promise not to overwork you and mother."

Red-faced Long Wei with a serious expression made others laugh at him.

"So, we are starting from the basic exercises. but there is a breathing exercise too which will allow to move the stagnant qi in blood and enhance the body automatically."

With this, they all started to first exercise the basic military stunts and then at night the breathing method.

After a week, they had learned the breathing method and this made them feel quite powerful. Because when they started training they were dead tired but after a week of drinking spring water and peach type weird fruit, they became more strong even children didn't feel tired now after their daily training.

On their 12th day, Long Wei got quite annoyed with someone.

"Just when is that sleeping beauty going to wake up?"

Long Ai and Sofia who were sitting on the ground drinking spring water looked at each other then they remembered the 'sleeping beauty' they were raising.

"Wei-ge, You mean the free-loading-Ying in our home?"

Su Tang came with a cup of warm chocolate milk in hand and happened to hear what Long Wei said.

"Mn."

"oh, He grumbled a lot 2 days ago, so I thought he would have woken up but to think he hasn't..."

Long Wei's eyes narrowed.

'Is that person really in a coma? Should I just make sure he remains in a coma or should...no no I am restarting my life. My morals are already harmed a lot now it's time to change.'

Long Ai smiled at Sofia and looked at Su Tang.

"Hey, Tang-ge~"

Su Tang shivered listening to the sweet to heaven type of voice of Long Ai, he felt disgusted with the change in voice but controlled his reaction and asked;

"Hmm? What do you want?"

Long Wei glanced at the distracted Su Tang and with his expert 'I am loaning' theft technique, took the cup of hot choco-milk from Su Tang and went away.

"Tang-ge, I say how about you go wakie wakie our Sleeping beauty?"

Sofia coughed but refrained from speaking. She is on the wrong job!

Su Tang's doubt in Long Ai went to another level and he retorted;

"The beauty is a man, I am sure only a prince like a girl can help him, What do you say?"

Sofia covered her mouth to refrain from the laugh. ok both of them are on the wrong job!

"ohoho, What are you saying Tang-ge~ How can a beauty especially the sleeping beauty needs me?"

"En, How can any guy wake up looking at you? They will only die even if they do."

"...what did you say?"

"What did I say?"

"Here I am helping you make Rou-ge jealous and you! You curse me instead of thanking me what a rude brat you are!"

"Why do I need to make RouRou jealous ah? And why do I need to use a free-loading-Ying even if I do need to? I will fake it with Wei-ge!"

"...Where is my bat Sofia? There is a ruffian trying to lay eggs with my second brother"

"Hey!! I meant something else! No, wait I didn't mean anything!!"

"...Sofia, leave the bat..."

"Phew."

"Instead bring me a gun from my room. I must kill the pervert who wants to play with my second brother's body."

"...?!"

Sofia stood up and ran out. 

"SOFIA?! Wait...Why are you so damn sure I want something with Wei-ge?!"

Long Ai was going to answer but someone asked a question from Su Tang instead.

"TangTang, You have feelings for Wei-ge?"

Looking behind him, Su Tang saw a pale face Zhi Rou looking at him. His heart rang with the emergency bell and he hurried to explain.

"RouRou, It's not that! It was Xiao Ai! Yes, She said Xie Ying was not waking up and to---"

"I just wanted to help Wei-ge wake 'Sleeping beauty' but Tang-ge was too sure that Wei-ge would be jealous and you know..."

Su Tang looked at Long Ai like he was watching a walking horror movie. This woman intends to make my wife divorce me before our marriage!!

Zhi Rou looked at Long Ai then at Su Tang and again at Long Ai, He felt confusing happiness looking at the aggrieved Su Tang and the bullying Long Ai.

"...TangTang...If, If you like Wei-ge it's ok, Mn, Quite natural to like Wei-ge. I will happily bless you both."

Su Tang's blood went cold, He didn't think anymore and took Zhi Rou in his arms and glared at Long Ai before he took off the training ground.

"Pft..hahahahaha."

Long Ai clutched her stomach at rolled on the ground laughing. Long Wei came out of the shadow of the tree and looked at his younger sister.

"Was it fun?"

"Yep!"

Long Wei was completely shut off. Why was it fun? Wouldn't this break their relationship? 

"After looking at Wei-ge's face I know what you want to ask so let me answer, In a relationship made on love what is necessary are trust and love, Rou-ge believes in Tang-ge and So he bullied him along with me. This type of thing can help them strengthen their new bond, They were just friends a month ago and so they need to feel each other more, So Wei-ge this method is always effective in having fun in a relationship."

Long Ai's classes on love and relationship were quite different from the knowledge of his world. He nodded seriously because he wanted to quickly integrate into this world's lifestyle.

"Ok, I understand Xiao Ai. Now that Xiao Tang can't help me, You go wakie wakie the 'Sleeping beauty' hm."

Long Ai:...I just suggested not meant to help ah!!

 

 

 

11